SHARON818 | Inside Advisor | 03.15.2010 1:24 AM
I just got my demo catalog for Campaign 10 and lo and behold...TONI BRATTIN Easy to attach hair extensions right on the cover! Looks like Toni pouf, twist and fix, long straight ponytail and long curly ponytail. Interesting! Oh, and they will cost from $20-29.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
SHARON818 | Inside Advisor | 03.25.2010 12:06 PM
by the way anybody know what products toni will be selling thru avon??? just wondering

I think I mentioned that in my original post. :smileyhappy:
visionremyhair | New Friend | 03.25.2010 4:14 AM
scarlett811 | Admirer 3 | 03.24.2010 3:50 PM
by the way anybody know what products toni will be selling thru avon??? just wondering
scarlett811 | Admirer 3 | 03.24.2010 3:35 PM
Well ladies I had the same problem so this is what I do ( I now own 6 of her wigs) I put on the net cap , pin it at the top bottom and sides (about 4 bobby pins). Then I put the wig on; adjust the fit and pin again at the top sides and bottom. I am now able to wear them all day .Looks great doesn't move and i love love love them. I hope this helps.
Scarlett811
Zendee | Admirer 3 | 03.24.2010 2:25 PM
Can someone help me? How do I stop my wig from sliding up?[-o<

I wish I could help. I had the same issue and no matter how tight I fastened the straps it never stayed in place and would pop off. I really don't have a large head but obviously too large to wear toni's wigs.
MERCYGRAD | Admirer 2 | 03.24.2010 1:01 AM
I needed to know about how to keep wig from slipping because I can not dye my hair(health issues) and need to wear it for my sons wedding please help![-o<
MERCYGRAD | Admirer 2 | 03.22.2010 3:40 PM
Can someone help me? How do I stop my wig from sliding up?[-o<
MOMSKA | Admirer 3 | 03.22.2010 1:26 PM
As I've said before, you ladies should check out paula young dot you-now-what. They carry all types and colors of wigs, falls, etc. I've been buying from them for over 35 years and they are beautiful. They also carry some human hair wigs. Service is fast and for a nominal fee you can purchase a sample card of the actual "hair" so you can see the exact color you will receive. You can return any wig as long as the tag is still attached and it has not been worn. They sell different sizes also to accommodate everyone.
TinPanAllie | Admirer 2 | 03.22.2010 12:10 AM
I've always liked the Avon products , however their perfumes and colognes have no staying power .
SHARON818 | Inside Advisor | 03.21.2010 4:50 PM
I'm not sure what the AVON pieces translate to in Toni's HSN pieces...they are called something different so that she can sell at both places, I'm assuming...

AVON is really hitting the HSN stable...Carlos Falchi is designing handbags with mark, Toni Brattin is doing hairpieces and Debbie Meyer is selling her Cupcake Genius. Given that Jillian Dempsey is doing their high end cosmetics and Patrick Dempsey, Derek Jeter and Zoe Saldana are hawking fragrance...and Reese Witherspoon is their spokesperson, they are trying very hard to up the stakes in a very successful brand.
susann1964 | New Friend | 03.17.2010 5:59 PM
I was not able to get any help from HSN on Toni's pump up fall but called her office. I got the number off her official website. I was so happy to find many of the pieces that have not been available at HSN. FYI!
tampabayb | Admirer 1 | 03.16.2010 4:34 AM
The lady earlier said Avon Campaign 10, but that is not until late April. How do we get it early? HELP!

born2shop36 | Admirer 2 | 03.15.2010 9:03 PM
The lady earlier said Avon Campaign 10, but that is not until late April. How do we get it early? HELP!
BBethteB | Admirer 3 | 03.15.2010 8:26 PM
I just checked Avon online and it appears they don't have any Toni pieces. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong section...???
born2shop36 | Admirer 2 | 03.15.2010 8:12 PM
I was told that it is not up to Toni. HSN just doesn't buy enough, and when it sells out, they don't reorder her stuff for a long time, which drives me crazy. At least you got one of her pump it falls. They were already sold out of my color. I will try and see if Avon is selling it. I will post if I find out anything. Thanks again.
BBethteB | Admirer 3 | 03.15.2010 7:31 PM
Thank God she is somewhere other than HSN. I have been trying to order many of her hair pieces, but they are never in stock. Maybe Avon will do a much better job with stocking her pieces. It's about time! My favorite is Toni's tanning secret gel. I did find it on her official web sight. Does anyone know about her pump it fall? It sold out and the only colors left are gray and salt and pepper. I want this desperatly!!!!! I guess I will keep checking, and checking, and checking! Did Avon have her pump it fall? I need to find a catalog. Thanks a lot for sharing!!!!!

I own that pump fall and I love it!! I want to buy another one just to have a spare...that's how much I love that piece. It's her best EVER! Wish Toni would restock it soon. I check every single day for it only to find none...whaaah!
born2shop36 | Admirer 2 | 03.15.2010 7:23 PM
Thank God she is somewhere other than HSN. I have been trying to order many of her hair pieces, but they are never in stock. Maybe Avon will do a much better job with stocking her pieces. It's about time! My favorite is Toni's tanning secret gel. I did find it on her official web sight. Does anyone know about her pump it fall? It sold out and the only colors left are gray and salt and pepper. I want this desperatly!!!!! I guess I will keep checking, and checking, and checking! Did Avon have her pump it fall? I need to find a catalog. Thanks a lot for sharing!!!!!
Zendee | Admirer 3 | 03.15.2010 12:38 PM
thanks...that's very interesting....i like the ponytail that i got years ago...but i tried her one of her wigs, and it was much too small to fit my head....more for a toddler....

Same for me...wig was really small. I never thought I had a big head but by Toni's standard I guess I do. hehehe

I love her ponies and have 3.

WAWAMOM | Admirer 2 | 03.15.2010 2:25 AM
thanks...that's very interesting....i like the ponytail that i got years ago...but i tried her one of her wigs, and it was much too small to fit my head....more for a toddler....
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inside Advisor
SHARON818

Toni Brattin selling hair through AVON!!!

I just got my demo catalog for Campaign 10 and lo and behold...TONI BRATTIN Easy to attach hair extensions right on the cover! Looks like Toni pouf, twist and fix, long straight ponytail and long curly ponytail. Interesting! Oh, and they will cost from $20-29.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
WAWAMOM

RE: Toni Brattin selling hair through AVON!!!

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Zendee

Same for me...wig was really small. I never thought I had a big head but by Toni's standard I guess I do. hehehe

I love her ponies and have 3.

Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Abraham Lincoln

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
born2shop36

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BBethteB

I own that pump fall and I love it!! I want to buy another one just to have a spare...that's how much I love that piece. It's her best EVER! Wish Toni would restock it soon. I check every single day for it only to find none...whaaah!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
born2shop36

I was told that it is not up to Toni. HSN just doesn't buy enough, and when it sells out, they don't reorder her stuff for a long time, which drives me crazy. At least you got one of her pump it falls. They were already sold out of my color. I will try and see if Avon is selling it. I will post if I find out anything. Thanks again.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BBethteB

I just checked Avon online and it appears they don't have any Toni pieces. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong section...???
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
born2shop36

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
tampabayb

Please use plain text.
New Friend
susann1964

I was not able to get any help from HSN on Toni's pump up fall but called her office. I got the number off her official website. I was so happy to find many of the pieces that have not been available at HSN. FYI!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
19 Replies
03.15.2010 1:24 AM
0 Smiles
12 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...