PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 05.08.2009 6:32 PM
Hi ladies, I've been using Suzanne Somers Face Master for a couple months now with fantastic results. :d/ My eyelids are less droopy, cheekbones more pronounced & jowl area more tone. Usually sit down a few times a week for my in home "spa" treatment! At first, the feeling was a bit uncomfortable, but as time went on really relaxes me. My husband also noticed the positive results. Just wondering if you own this and are you receiving the same benefits?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 05.14.2009 1:38 PM
The expensive NuFace is a joke also. I used it faithfully for 60 days and never saw any results at all.

I AM seeing results from the Nutritone - I don't care for the conductive serum that came with it, so I'm using watered down aloe vera gel.
loveyorkies | Admirer | 05.14.2009 1:33 PM
I'VE BEEN USING NUTRITONE FOR 2 WEEKS NOW AND STILL CANT DECIDE. I PUT AWAY THE FACE MASTER. USING A MACHINE WITH ONE HAND IS SO MUCH EASIER BUT NO TIGHTENING EFFECT YET. THERE ARE TWO MORE MACHINES, VERY EXPENSIVE, OUT THERE. NU FACE AND TUA VISO. FACE FEELING DRY FROM THE CONDUCTER SERUM. I ALSO USE A LED LIGHT MACHINE EVERY DAY.
PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 05.13.2009 8:02 PM
You as well!!!!!!!
LINDALU | Admirer 2 | 05.13.2009 7:57 PM
Hi and Thank You PetAngel! Yes, it is great when people comment on our youthful appearance! Honestly, the routine just makes me feel good too...right along with my Pilates! I LOVE reading everyones tips!!! Have a great day! =h2>
PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 05.13.2009 7:50 PM
Hi Lindalu, I agree no surgery for me either! I'll just get on with it doing what I've been as the results aren't too shabby! Isn't it wonderful when family and friends comment on your youthful appearance? You go girl..... =d>
LINDALU | Admirer 2 | 05.13.2009 7:33 PM
I also am a FaceMaster user and find it works very well - I find Aloe Vera Gel works really well for the conductive serum also. I did buy the Isomers Nutritone to compare and find the benefits just not as noticeable for me so plan to return it. I do love some of the Isomers serums! The FaceMaster works much better for me - it's just amazing. I do also use my Facial Flex (14 years now) and have no lines from using it - really important to make an O with your mouth and have your lips flat over your teeth - use the muscles more from your back cheek area. I also have the old Connie Stevens Time Machine and find it's realy great for my "sleepy eye" - it works so differently, but is beneficial too. I use my Facial Flex everyday and rotate the Facemaster and Time Machine every other day for each. All of these systems also stimulate the skin and are great for circulation and beautiful, glowing, firm and lifted (staying up where it should) skin!! I LOVE THEM and am told I look over a decade younger than I am. I REALLY do not want to resort to surgery ever - just hope this keeps working as well as it is. o:smileyhappy:
PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 05.13.2009 6:33 PM
Hi Mel, Thanks for the clarification on the Isomers Nutritone Machine. I haven't read the earlier posts you mentioned in regards to both machines, so it's good to know. Do you use the Isomers in conjunction with the Face Master and if so, are the results better? Thanks a bunch!
MEL | Admirer 2 | 05.13.2009 6:18 PM
I luv the facemaster and use it every morning....I thought we had concluded in earlier posts that the other machine mentioned was for the skin??? and the facemaster is for tightening the muscles under the skin??? so both would be used for maximum results..not one or the other.
PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 05.11.2009 5:29 PM
Hello Love2Travel, So glad to hear that you too are experiencing wonderful results with your skin care routine. I began using M. Asam products a couple years ago and feel as though I struck gold! My complexion has that dewy glow once again. My pores are much smaller and lines less noticeable. Using the Face Master has bumped up the results in such a way that my friends actually notice. Just purchased a 300 count of the foam caps for under $15. Great buy, but almost sold out now. I make my own conductor solution using an inexpensive aloe vera gel mixed with a bit of H20. Works as well as the original. =h2>
Love2Travel | Admirer | 05.10.2009 11:49 PM
I've been using the FaceMaster for 2 years now along with M.Asam skin care line and they work. My face looks better than it did 15 years ago. Wow.
PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 05.08.2009 11:37 PM
Thanks so much OK4ABLONDE! I'll check it out. Never can have too many things to keep us looking fine!
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 05.08.2009 10:49 PM
Hi, PetAngel. It's from Isomers on ShopNBC. They had it around 2 weeks ago for their Our Top Value which is their version of the Today's Special. I got it for $69. It made more like the old Connie Stevens Time Machine so you can do it one-handed. It supposed to be used no more than 3 times a week and results (for most ladies) are almost immediate. I've had it 2 weeks now and my brows are lifted and staying that way. Now I'm working on my jowl area.
PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 05.08.2009 7:39 PM
Hello OK4ABLONDE, I've never heard of the Isomers Nutritone machine. Why do you prefer this over the Face Master and where did you purchase it from? Also, approximately how expensive was it? Thanks!!
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 05.08.2009 7:25 PM
I sold mine after I received the Isomers Nutritone machine. Much easier to use and results are better than the FaceMaster.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
PetAngel

Suzanne Somers Face Master

Hi ladies, I've been using Suzanne Somers Face Master for a couple months now with fantastic results. :d/ My eyelids are less droopy, cheekbones more pronounced & jowl area more tone. Usually sit down a few times a week for my in home "spa" treatment! At first, the feeling was a bit uncomfortable, but as time went on really relaxes me. My husband also noticed the positive results. Just wondering if you own this and are you receiving the same benefits?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

RE: Suzanne Somers Face Master

I sold mine after I received the Isomers Nutritone machine. Much easier to use and results are better than the FaceMaster.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PetAngel

Hello OK4ABLONDE, I've never heard of the Isomers Nutritone machine. Why do you prefer this over the Face Master and where did you purchase it from? Also, approximately how expensive was it? Thanks!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

Hi, PetAngel. It's from Isomers on ShopNBC. They had it around 2 weeks ago for their Our Top Value which is their version of the Today's Special. I got it for $69. It made more like the old Connie Stevens Time Machine so you can do it one-handed. It supposed to be used no more than 3 times a week and results (for most ladies) are almost immediate. I've had it 2 weeks now and my brows are lifted and staying that way. Now I'm working on my jowl area.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PetAngel

Thanks so much OK4ABLONDE! I'll check it out. Never can have too many things to keep us looking fine!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Love2Travel

I've been using the FaceMaster for 2 years now along with M.Asam skin care line and they work. My face looks better than it did 15 years ago. Wow.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PetAngel

Hello Love2Travel, So glad to hear that you too are experiencing wonderful results with your skin care routine. I began using M. Asam products a couple years ago and feel as though I struck gold! My complexion has that dewy glow once again. My pores are much smaller and lines less noticeable. Using the Face Master has bumped up the results in such a way that my friends actually notice. Just purchased a 300 count of the foam caps for under $15. Great buy, but almost sold out now. I make my own conductor solution using an inexpensive aloe vera gel mixed with a bit of H20. Works as well as the original. =h2>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2 MEL Admirer 2
Admirer 2
MEL

I luv the facemaster and use it every morning....I thought we had concluded in earlier posts that the other machine mentioned was for the skin??? and the facemaster is for tightening the muscles under the skin??? so both would be used for maximum results..not one or the other.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PetAngel

Hi Mel, Thanks for the clarification on the Isomers Nutritone Machine. I haven't read the earlier posts you mentioned in regards to both machines, so it's good to know. Do you use the Isomers in conjunction with the Face Master and if so, are the results better? Thanks a bunch!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LINDALU

I also am a FaceMaster user and find it works very well - I find Aloe Vera Gel works really well for the conductive serum also. I did buy the Isomers Nutritone to compare and find the benefits just not as noticeable for me so plan to return it. I do love some of the Isomers serums! The FaceMaster works much better for me - it's just amazing. I do also use my Facial Flex (14 years now) and have no lines from using it - really important to make an O with your mouth and have your lips flat over your teeth - use the muscles more from your back cheek area. I also have the old Connie Stevens Time Machine and find it's realy great for my "sleepy eye" - it works so differently, but is beneficial too. I use my Facial Flex everyday and rotate the Facemaster and Time Machine every other day for each. All of these systems also stimulate the skin and are great for circulation and beautiful, glowing, firm and lifted (staying up where it should) skin!! I LOVE THEM and am told I look over a decade younger than I am. I REALLY do not want to resort to surgery ever - just hope this keeps working as well as it is. o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
14 Replies
05.08.2009 6:32 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...