flowermom | Inspirer 1 | 10.15.2011 2:38 PM
I rarely read their blog, but did so today....I was sorry to read they discontinued the Emu Aloe Cream. Always loved that one for so many years. Wonder why? Happy to read they are re-formulating the Rulinea FX serum and that it will be back, always liked it too. Does anyone know if they are discontinuing any other products that we aren't aware of? Thanks for you replies.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
irish021 | Regular Visitor | 10.26.2011 5:46 AM
I got 3 lovely postcards yesterday 1was item 516499 SSC ICEAGE CREAM
autoship has been cancelled & 2 autoship kits from M. Asam vinolift & vinogold.[-o<
JJC60 | Admirer 1 | 10.21.2011 1:57 AM
You are so welcome :smileyhappy:. I attempted a third call this evening to get the best 2 out of 3, but after being on hold for about 15 minutes, I was encouraged by yet another recording to call back at a time when the wait times weren't so long. I made an executive decision to do just that! I will probably call back tomorrow. After never having tried the glucosamine (but awaiting the arrival of my new autoship---hehe) I just KNOW I'm gonna LOVE it and be quite bummed that it will no longer be available.
flowermom | Inspirer 1 | 10.21.2011 1:09 AM
JJC60, thank you so much. Not sure what to think about the customer service comments, but I'm hoping that it is being reformulated. Guess its a 50/50 chance, lol. Well, I am still happy with SSC products, and really appreciate your posts.
JJC60 | Admirer 1 | 10.20.2011 9:45 PM
I must say this is odd. I called SSC on Saturday and was told the glucosamine line was being reformulated, but not discontinued. I read this thread today and decided to call again and was told that it IS being discontinued. Odd, huh! Sorry flowermom for the exciting but wrong information, but I truly was told that by SSC :smileysad:.
flowermom | Inspirer 1 | 10.19.2011 12:09 AM
Madelines, I am not a facebook member, so I'm in the dark, lol. I sure do thank you for the information regarding the Glucosamine line. I will genuinely miss it, hopefully they are working on some kind of replacement for the sensitive line? I'm still amazed they would discontinue it, wonder what will happen with my autoship?:-k
madelines | Inspirer 1 | 10.19.2011 12:02 AM
I asked on fb today, and the glucosamine is discontinued and not being reforulated, the ony product being reformulated is the rulinea serum. I know its disappointing, i love the glucosamine also. Always nice to see you on her flowermom.
flowermom | Inspirer 1 | 10.17.2011 12:47 AM
JJC60, thank you for posting this information I appreciate it so much. Can't wait to try the new formulation once it arrives, as I've always loved the original.
In the past, the reformulation replaced the original version on autoship, but I got a notice first... in some cases I suppose they could cancel our autoships?
One time I mentioned to SSC on a phone conversation if they would ever NANO the Glucosamine line or add spf....wonder if that is the new and improved?

JJC60 | Admirer 1 | 10.16.2011 11:51 PM
Unfortunately last night I ordered the 3-piece glucosamine kit on autoship, and now I have read that it is being discontinued. I just now called CS and was told that it is being reformulated, and the woman with whom I spoke didn't know what effect that would have on autoship. Has anyone had this particular experience before--a reformulation of something which was on autoship? I'm hoping they will honor it. Maybe the reformulation will be good--unlike the tinted moisturizer reformulation :smileysad:.
flowermom | Inspirer 1 | 10.16.2011 4:51 PM
Hi Madelines nice to see you here. I read on the HSN Serious Skin Care blog that we can't get Emu Aloe Cream anymore. I'm not on facebook, so I don't know what information is on there, but I sure do appreciate you letting me know about the Glucosamine products being discontinued....I'm on autoship for the 3 pc. set. Funny how in a lot of the skin aid kits they put in Emu Aloe and got people excited about using it with the acne line, then they are getting rid of it? I'm really surprised because in the past I've expressed how much I love the line, and they always said they would keep it in stock. Well, I guess I will keep using what I have then switch to something else within there lines.....
What produts do you use?
Have a great day =!s>
madelines | Inspirer 1 | 10.16.2011 2:38 PM
Hi flowermom, i dont see the part about the discontinued products on the blog? . I do know they said months ago on facebook, that the glucosamine is no longer being made.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 1
flowermom

Serious Skin Care's Blog/Discontinued Products

I rarely read their blog, but did so today....I was sorry to read they discontinued the Emu Aloe Cream. Always loved that one for so many years. Wonder why? Happy to read they are re-formulating the Rulinea FX serum and that it will be back, always liked it too. Does anyone know if they are discontinuing any other products that we aren't aware of? Thanks for you replies.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
madelines

RE: Serious Skin Care's Blog/Discontinued Products

Hi flowermom, i dont see the part about the discontinued products on the blog? . I do know they said months ago on facebook, that the glucosamine is no longer being made.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
flowermom

Hi Madelines nice to see you here. I read on the HSN Serious Skin Care blog that we can't get Emu Aloe Cream anymore. I'm not on facebook, so I don't know what information is on there, but I sure do appreciate you letting me know about the Glucosamine products being discontinued....I'm on autoship for the 3 pc. set. Funny how in a lot of the skin aid kits they put in Emu Aloe and got people excited about using it with the acne line, then they are getting rid of it? I'm really surprised because in the past I've expressed how much I love the line, and they always said they would keep it in stock. Well, I guess I will keep using what I have then switch to something else within there lines.....
What produts do you use?
Have a great day =!s>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
JJC60

Unfortunately last night I ordered the 3-piece glucosamine kit on autoship, and now I have read that it is being discontinued. I just now called CS and was told that it is being reformulated, and the woman with whom I spoke didn't know what effect that would have on autoship. Has anyone had this particular experience before--a reformulation of something which was on autoship? I'm hoping they will honor it. Maybe the reformulation will be good--unlike the tinted moisturizer reformulation :smileysad:.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
flowermom

JJC60, thank you for posting this information I appreciate it so much. Can't wait to try the new formulation once it arrives, as I've always loved the original.
In the past, the reformulation replaced the original version on autoship, but I got a notice first... in some cases I suppose they could cancel our autoships?
One time I mentioned to SSC on a phone conversation if they would ever NANO the Glucosamine line or add spf....wonder if that is the new and improved?

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
madelines

I asked on fb today, and the glucosamine is discontinued and not being reforulated, the ony product being reformulated is the rulinea serum. I know its disappointing, i love the glucosamine also. Always nice to see you on her flowermom.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
flowermom

Madelines, I am not a facebook member, so I'm in the dark, lol. I sure do thank you for the information regarding the Glucosamine line. I will genuinely miss it, hopefully they are working on some kind of replacement for the sensitive line? I'm still amazed they would discontinue it, wonder what will happen with my autoship?:-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
JJC60

I must say this is odd. I called SSC on Saturday and was told the glucosamine line was being reformulated, but not discontinued. I read this thread today and decided to call again and was told that it IS being discontinued. Odd, huh! Sorry flowermom for the exciting but wrong information, but I truly was told that by SSC :smileysad:.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
flowermom

JJC60, thank you so much. Not sure what to think about the customer service comments, but I'm hoping that it is being reformulated. Guess its a 50/50 chance, lol. Well, I am still happy with SSC products, and really appreciate your posts.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
JJC60

You are so welcome :smileyhappy:. I attempted a third call this evening to get the best 2 out of 3, but after being on hold for about 15 minutes, I was encouraged by yet another recording to call back at a time when the wait times weren't so long. I made an executive decision to do just that! I will probably call back tomorrow. After never having tried the glucosamine (but awaiting the arrival of my new autoship---hehe) I just KNOW I'm gonna LOVE it and be quite bummed that it will no longer be available.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
10 Replies
10.15.2011 2:38 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...