Admirer
pattim27

Serious Skin Care Continuously Clear

I have been using the Continuously Clear Trio for adult skin for the past few weeks. I like it alot! I noticed that the kit is on clearance for $29.00 and their is another trio bt the same name name for $39.00. My question is, what is the difference between the two kits? Obviously something has been changed or they would not be selling the smae kit for two different prices? Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Friend
Albern

RE: Serious Skin Care Continuously Clear

What do you mean by "kit is on clearance"? Where did you saw the 2 kits?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KathyJo

RE: Serious Skin Care Continuously Clear

The kit on clearance for $29.90 is the Continuously Clear Nano Hydra+ kit - - - that's the newest formulation. The Clearz-It and the Moisturizer have hyaluronic acid added to them to help prevent the dryness that can occur from acne-treatment ingredients.

I love these products - - - I've been on auto-ship since they launched the Nano Hydra + version which is about 18 months now and I have indeed been continuously clear since I started.

I don't see any other CC kits available on HSN right now, so I can't tell you what the diff is. I'd look close up at the picture if you can and see if the words Nano Hydra + are on the labels. If not, it's the previous formulation. The anti-acne ingredients are the same, but there's no hyaluronic acid.
"Katharita" on the Q's board
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.