HITSVILLE | Inspirer 2 | 11.25.2011 1:26 AM
has the formula changed, or just the packaging? I used it when it first came out and liked it. I'm wondering if it's different.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
VelveteenRabbit7 | Inspirer 2 | 11.28.2011 10:57 PM
Was on autoship from time it came out for many years. Really liked. Don't remember why but my autoship stopped about 3 years ago. Still received evry so often either through kit or BOGO order. New version is terrible compared to original IMO. Does nothing. Too many ingredients and not enough of the important ones in high percentages. Price is lower but quality is much lower. Original is still available.
ohjeez | Admirer 2 | 11.28.2011 7:56 PM
burned the you know what out of my face
shelbelle | Admirer 2 | 11.25.2011 11:27 AM
Newer formula contains the new Matrixyl Synthe 6 ingredient, now called Creamerum Evolve
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
HITSVILLE

SSC creamerum

has the formula changed, or just the packaging? I used it when it first came out and liked it. I'm wondering if it's different.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shelbelle

RE: SSC creamerum

Newer formula contains the new Matrixyl Synthe 6 ingredient, now called Creamerum Evolve
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ohjeez

burned the you know what out of my face
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
VelveteenRabbit7

Was on autoship from time it came out for many years. Really liked. Don't remember why but my autoship stopped about 3 years ago. Still received evry so often either through kit or BOGO order. New version is terrible compared to original IMO. Does nothing. Too many ingredients and not enough of the important ones in high percentages. Price is lower but quality is much lower. Original is still available.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
11.25.2011 1:26 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...