DAISY1690 | Admirer 2 | 02.21.2010 11:10 PM
=8> Has anyone tried READY TO WEAR makeup - the one that has a lift and you put on with a brush that comes with it? Some of the reviews said that the women who re-ordered the product got thick liquid makeup foundation and some 1/2 full bottles. They were not happy. Also the lift was not there. I wonder if HSN keeps the makeup too long and then sells it cheaper to get rid of it.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
kimd24 | Admirer 3 | 02.26.2010 4:28 PM
Daisy1690 I love........love.........love........Ready to Wear make-up. I have tried 3 foundations and love them all. I expecially like the finishing powder. The eyeshadow and blush are great and high quality you only need a small amount. You can buy the kits and you get alot for your money. I highly recommend you try this brand, I use everyday.=d>
cyclist | Admirer 3 | 02.22.2010 8:00 PM
=8> Has anyone tried READY TO WEAR makeup - the one that has a lift and you put on with a brush that comes with it? Some of the reviews said that the women who re-ordered the product got thick liquid makeup foundation and some 1/2 full bottles. They were not happy. Also the lift was not there. I wonder if HSN keeps the makeup too long and then sells it cheaper to get rid of it.

I have ordered two of their foundations and the powder (white stuff). I also have a couple of their make-up kits. I did not continue to use any of the products and did not reorder. The only thing that I might have reordered was their mascara but I have not. I wish I had returned all of it!
CAROLINAMODEL | Admirer 2 | 02.22.2010 7:21 PM
Daisy, I used it and there was nothing really wrong with it but it did nothing more then what I was already using. I liked that it was light and did not go on heavy. I did use all of mine simply because I hate to throw out products but went back to my Chanel. I have another brand ordered now simply because I am a woman and always looking for the miracle....which I will never find. LOL=d>

If you think you will like it, I would give it a try as I love many of the products from RTW. The bronzer rocks as does many of his kits but they sell out fast.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
DAISY1690

READY TO WEAR MAKEUP

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CAROLINAMODEL

RE: READY TO WEAR MAKEUP

Daisy, I used it and there was nothing really wrong with it but it did nothing more then what I was already using. I liked that it was light and did not go on heavy. I did use all of mine simply because I hate to throw out products but went back to my Chanel. I have another brand ordered now simply because I am a woman and always looking for the miracle....which I will never find. LOL=d>

If you think you will like it, I would give it a try as I love many of the products from RTW. The bronzer rocks as does many of his kits but they sell out fast.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

I have ordered two of their foundations and the powder (white stuff). I also have a couple of their make-up kits. I did not continue to use any of the products and did not reorder. The only thing that I might have reordered was their mascara but I have not. I wish I had returned all of it!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
kimd24

Daisy1690 I love........love.........love........Ready to Wear make-up. I have tried 3 foundations and love them all. I expecially like the finishing powder. The eyeshadow and blush are great and high quality you only need a small amount. You can buy the kits and you get alot for your money. I highly recommend you try this brand, I use everyday.=d>
Kimi
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
02.21.2010 11:10 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...