Admirer 2
rina27

Poll: What's Your best cream for JOWLS and Turkey Neck?

Please Help!!
:-({|=
](*,) ](*,)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rina27

RE: Poll: What's Your best cream for JOWLS and Turkey Neck?

I did see someone recommended Isomers and Elysee.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

C+Firming Serum by Cellular Skin Rx is the best product I have ever found for my neck. This is an excellent Vitamin C product. I think they have free shipping right now and you can order a sample. HTH
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Seraphim

cyclist~~where do you buy this product please?

As to the poll question, I just answered on another thread so I'll c/p it here:

I started using Isomers Neck & Chin Firming w/Ovaliss & Essenskin about 3 months ago. I'm seeing results slowly but surely. I bought the 1/2 liter on sale for $99 in the fall. When I first started it, I wasn't able to use it 3x a day as instructed. So I figure my results will be slower, but worth it The jowls have already firmed up, the neck is taking longer.
♥ Sera ♥
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rina27

Seraphim:
I found some info by googling: C+Firming Serum Cellular Skin Rx.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rina27

Cyclist:
Just read your review on Makeup Alley.
Thanks!
(BTW .. $38 .. VERY reasonable!)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LightofDay

Dr. Graf's Copper Collagen Firming Serum, plus Adrienne's 5 Essentials - they both tighten up the skin nicely. I like Elysee for texture, but for firming I have found these two work best for me. HTH!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rina27

I LOVE Adrienne's 5 Essentials cream.
Sadly, I just found out it has NO sunscreen in it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
marilynv

I second the Dr. Graf's copper firming serum. But, also, her copper firming mask is THE best. You see some results right away. she recommened to use it several days in a row and then once or twice a week. It really firms up the jowls, chin and neckline. I put it on for about a half hour and them wipe off. It is the only topical treatment that has really made a noticable difference. One jar has lasted me over 6 months, at least. I highly recommend it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LightofDay

I second the Dr. Graf's copper firming serum. But, also, her copper firming mask is THE best. You see some results right away. she recommened to use it several days in a row and then once or twice a week. It really firms up the jowls, chin and neckline. I put it on for about a half hour and them wipe off. It is the only topical treatment that has really made a noticable difference. One jar has lasted me over 6 months, at least. I highly recommend it.

You are right about the Copper Mask. I ran out of that and have not replaced - but the effects, especially when used with copper firming serum, were very good. The Mask was also a great value - lasted a long time. Will reorder that!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.