YosemiteAngel | New Friend | 10.01.2010 10:17 PM
Hi everyone,

We are new to the forum but have been purchacing HSN products and Connie Stevens products for years and my husband and I found an old time machine from connie stevens that is pink and dont have the new massage feature but we got a new battery for it and want to use it but cannot find instructions so know where and how long to put it and how often to use it. Tried searching the internet and cannot find one and called forever spring and woman said we have to purchase a whole new machine to get the instructions and we have one that works and cannot afford to purchase a new one so if anyone knows please tell us and it is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you so much and have a great day too!!!

Crystal
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Browdy | Admirer | 2 weeks ago

I still have one of those but didn't see any on her site. (she's also on facebook) there was a special gel to be used with the machine,i haven't used the machine in years and can't  remember the name of it.but please do contact the company.i'm sure they can help with any questions

Connie Stevens Forever Spring, Inc
 2934 1/2 Beverly Glen Circle, Ste 511
 Los Angeles CA 90077
 800-523-4334
 310-276-4876 Fax
 customerservice@foreverspring.com

Connie Stevens Forever Spring, Inc II
 2629 E Craig Road Ste. E
 N. Las Vegas, NV 89030
 702-633-4283
 702-633-4182 Fax
 vegas@foreverspring.com

highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

OMG just saw this was dated 2010........

highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | a week ago

What a pun cindy that was funny time machine. I would love to find one for sale. I think I will have to go back to the future.

Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 2 weeks ago

LOLOL!!!!!!! I think you found a time machine all your own HighHopes! You traveled back in time! 

Was there a strange car and a weird Professor? 

(this happens to all of us!) 

highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

I had one years ago and went on the search for one about a year ago and couldnt find one. anyway you need a gel to put on the area you want to use it on. I have Suszann Somers , I buy Aloe vera gel. go over the muscles in the face. you tube has videos with Suszanne Somers demnstrating hers, yours would be about the same or look up a machine called nuface. Hope this helps.

Shorty-bird | New Friend | 2 weeks ago
lori153 | New Friend | 10.13.2010 3:21 AM
dear yosemiteangel: I have been using the time machine for 15yrs and find that it does help the aging process. The old machine is better than the new. Here is how to use it. I knew from chemistry that salt conducts. So a normal saline solution will to the job. You have to target certain areas....you will only feel the pulsing in those areas. Here they are: jaw line, perpendicular next to the lips,the cheek bone, the temples,and farhead. You spend at least 1 minute in each area around the entire face---I count 20 pulses for each area. Off course, you apply the saline with your finger first, then the machine for 20 pulses. You can start off by doing this every night (while you watching tv). After maybe two weeks you can drop down to 4 to 5 nights. It really depends on preference and outcome. There are 3 intensities....some times the pulse can be to strong, that's why you can lower it. The intensity should be comfortable. I hope this has helped you. You can make your own saline solution...keep it in a jar. you do not have to make it every time you use it. You can add more salt for conductivity. Good Luck
KMK215 | New Friend | 10.05.2010 3:17 PM
I use connie's time machine faithfully everyday for 17 years. Every evening while I sit watching tv I apply aloe vera gel and spray water on my face(I buy aloe gel from the drugstore)then the place the machine with probes on my face. I usually apply for few seconds to 2-3 minutes to certain area. I glide the machine across my jaw line and stop and wait few minutes. The crows feet around the eyes, cheeks anywhere you need special attention to your face. Just apply the gel with a spritz of water and glide your machine. My face looks amazing and yes I do not look my age (57) I can pass for mid forty's. I apply any face cream after using the machine. Remember to let the gel dry before applying your favorite face cream. SSC cream works amazing on my face after the treatment. I use firm a face daily with my face cream and have amazing results. Like I said I have used her machine for the last 17 years. I wouldnt be without her machine. I have 2 of them and if one breaks I will order another. My husband uses connie's Gingseng cream for over 20 years. That is the only cream he uses. He calls it "Connie's Cream" lol Take care and good luck.;-);
TKJAN | Admirer 3 | 10.04.2010 6:34 PM
WOW, I have one somewhere. I think hers was the first of all the things out there now! Search the internet, Connie Stevens Forever Spring, it brings up her site and they still sell it. I bet if you contacted them they would send you the instructions. I remember how much I loved her Ginsing (sp?) Cream. You can use an Aloe gel found in most Health Food stores as the conductive lotion. I remember doing that.
DRIZZELLA | Admirer 2 | 10.02.2010 1:37 AM
I bought two of the time machines. Have no idea why because I did not use either one. Let me see if I can find the instruction manual. I can't look right now because someone is asleep in the bedroom. But I think I remember a warning about don't get too close to the eyes and neck. I am pretty sure using it on the jawline is fine.
YosemiteAngel | New Friend | 10.02.2010 12:47 AM
Hi Bestdressed and thank you so much for that!!! That really helps and now will be able to use it!! Soooo happy!!! Do you know if you use it on neck too or just jawline? That really helps and will start using it now, i didnt know if it was just certain areas to use it or if you had to hold it for like minute or how long on each part of face so your info helps so much!! Thank you very much, we really appreciate it!!! I got it like 15 years ago and got a new battery for it and couldnt find the instructions,lol, so now can use it!! Yay!!! I will use it with this aloe gel we have here, i agree should be able to use it with any cream, i use to love it and now can again too and my husband might want to use it too now!!! Thanks again and have a great day too!!! :-)

Crystal
bestdressed | Inspirer 3 | 10.01.2010 11:49 PM
Wow... A blast from the past! I remember there was some sort of clear jell you put on your skin (or was it on the machine head) then you just place the time machine on each section of your face leaving it in place for about 20-30 seconds then move it to another section until you have placed it around your entire face. You can probably use some other type of light texture face cream. I always thought it did brighten my complextion. I think you use at least 3 times a week or even everyday if time allows. I hope that helps.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
YosemiteAngel

PLEASE can anyone tell me how to use Connie Stevens Time machine?

Hi everyone,

We are new to the forum but have been purchacing HSN products and Connie Stevens products for years and my husband and I found an old time machine from connie stevens that is pink and dont have the new massage feature but we got a new battery for it and want to use it but cannot find instructions so know where and how long to put it and how often to use it. Tried searching the internet and cannot find one and called forever spring and woman said we have to purchase a whole new machine to get the instructions and we have one that works and cannot afford to purchase a new one so if anyone knows please tell us and it is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you so much and have a great day too!!!

Crystal
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
bestdressed

RE: PLEASE can anyone tell me how to use Connie Stevens Time machine?

Wow... A blast from the past! I remember there was some sort of clear jell you put on your skin (or was it on the machine head) then you just place the time machine on each section of your face leaving it in place for about 20-30 seconds then move it to another section until you have placed it around your entire face. You can probably use some other type of light texture face cream. I always thought it did brighten my complextion. I think you use at least 3 times a week or even everyday if time allows. I hope that helps.
Everyday I wake up...its a good day!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
YosemiteAngel

Hi Bestdressed and thank you so much for that!!! That really helps and now will be able to use it!! Soooo happy!!! Do you know if you use it on neck too or just jawline? That really helps and will start using it now, i didnt know if it was just certain areas to use it or if you had to hold it for like minute or how long on each part of face so your info helps so much!! Thank you very much, we really appreciate it!!! I got it like 15 years ago and got a new battery for it and couldnt find the instructions,lol, so now can use it!! Yay!!! I will use it with this aloe gel we have here, i agree should be able to use it with any cream, i use to love it and now can again too and my husband might want to use it too now!!! Thanks again and have a great day too!!! :-)

Crystal
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DRIZZELLA

I bought two of the time machines. Have no idea why because I did not use either one. Let me see if I can find the instruction manual. I can't look right now because someone is asleep in the bedroom. But I think I remember a warning about don't get too close to the eyes and neck. I am pretty sure using it on the jawline is fine.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TKJAN

WOW, I have one somewhere. I think hers was the first of all the things out there now! Search the internet, Connie Stevens Forever Spring, it brings up her site and they still sell it. I bet if you contacted them they would send you the instructions. I remember how much I loved her Ginsing (sp?) Cream. You can use an Aloe gel found in most Health Food stores as the conductive lotion. I remember doing that.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
KMK215

I use connie's time machine faithfully everyday for 17 years. Every evening while I sit watching tv I apply aloe vera gel and spray water on my face(I buy aloe gel from the drugstore)then the place the machine with probes on my face. I usually apply for few seconds to 2-3 minutes to certain area. I glide the machine across my jaw line and stop and wait few minutes. The crows feet around the eyes, cheeks anywhere you need special attention to your face. Just apply the gel with a spritz of water and glide your machine. My face looks amazing and yes I do not look my age (57) I can pass for mid forty's. I apply any face cream after using the machine. Remember to let the gel dry before applying your favorite face cream. SSC cream works amazing on my face after the treatment. I use firm a face daily with my face cream and have amazing results. Like I said I have used her machine for the last 17 years. I wouldnt be without her machine. I have 2 of them and if one breaks I will order another. My husband uses connie's Gingseng cream for over 20 years. That is the only cream he uses. He calls it "Connie's Cream" lol Take care and good luck.;-);
Please use plain text.
New Friend
lori153

dear yosemiteangel: I have been using the time machine for 15yrs and find that it does help the aging process. The old machine is better than the new. Here is how to use it. I knew from chemistry that salt conducts. So a normal saline solution will to the job. You have to target certain areas....you will only feel the pulsing in those areas. Here they are: jaw line, perpendicular next to the lips,the cheek bone, the temples,and farhead. You spend at least 1 minute in each area around the entire face---I count 20 pulses for each area. Off course, you apply the saline with your finger first, then the machine for 20 pulses. You can start off by doing this every night (while you watching tv). After maybe two weeks you can drop down to 4 to 5 nights. It really depends on preference and outcome. There are 3 intensities....some times the pulse can be to strong, that's why you can lower it. The intensity should be comfortable. I hope this has helped you. You can make your own saline solution...keep it in a jar. you do not have to make it every time you use it. You can add more salt for conductivity. Good Luck
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Shorty-bird

Re: PLEASE can anyone tell me how to use Connie Stevens Time machine?

Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
highhopes2012

I had one years ago and went on the search for one about a year ago and couldnt find one. anyway you need a gel to put on the area you want to use it on. I have Suszann Somers , I buy Aloe vera gel. go over the muscles in the face. you tube has videos with Suszanne Somers demnstrating hers, yours would be about the same or look up a machine called nuface. Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
highhopes2012

OMG just saw this was dated 2010........

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
12 Replies
10.01.2010 10:17 PM
2 Smiles
10 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...