lis123 | Admirer 2 | 05.20.2009 3:05 AM
How has everyone been doing with the Nutritone machine?

I'm sad to say that I returned mine. I found that it really wasn't doing anything at all for me. So, it looks like I'll be sticking with the Facemaster...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Grammi2four | Admirer 3 | 05.21.2009 1:47 AM
Sujean, if you go to Isomers Laboratories, go to the very bottom of the page. You'll see forums in small letters.

I go on and read the reviews sometimes.
sue11 | Admirer 2 | 05.21.2009 1:18 AM
How do you get to isomers forum. I do not see any links on there!
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 05.20.2009 4:42 PM
I agree Goddess...if I didn't belong to the Isomers forum I would probably have returned mine too. It is new technology and most users don't realize it.
goddesswannabe | Admirer 2 | 05.20.2009 4:05 PM
I was disheartened by the bad reviews also and was about to return mine. I have decided to keep it for two reasons 1. If most purchased it when it was a Top Value we really have not had it long enough to evaluate - 3 x's a week in 30 days only allows you to use it 12 times. The website has a wealth of knowledge on the technology and it seems no matter how many times they state that you do not need to feel it work people still don't seem to get it. I hate to see Manuela get loads of returns because people did not educate themselves or give it enough time. I think they realize they should have had a video, but they seem to be putting up more information on a daily basis so I encourage you to sign up for the forum and do some research before you return it.
Grammi2four | Admirer 3 | 05.20.2009 3:20 PM
I'm glad to read these reviews ladies. I haven't ordered yet and the reviews were not good for a while so I was not going to get it. I may changed my mind now because everyone is different. So I won't know unless I try it.

I had the Facemaster also and didn't use it too much because of the two handed approach.

I have some Isomer products on hand and need to replenish my Copper P anyway....

Thanks ladies=d> =d>
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 05.20.2009 1:19 PM
I couldn't use that Nutritone gel either, made me itch. I have noticed a lot of improvement in my brow area already; I figure the rest of my face will take longer, it took years to get this way, it will take awhile to see changes.

I tried the FaceMaster, and thought it was a good machine, but I didn't like having to use 2 hands to do it, plus I always had to have a mirror and my instruction card out in front of me, as I couldn't remember all the positions. Which meant I couldn't watch TV while using it. :smileyhappy: (I'm a klutz).
lis123 | Admirer 2 | 05.20.2009 12:10 PM
I haven't checked the Nutritone reviews online yet. I too didn't feel contractions in all areas, only some. But I understood the philosophy that it was supposed to be working from within, and followed the directions. I did everything exactly as presented and in the instructions. Just no noticeable results on me...

But with the Facemaster, there were noticeable results.

I'm sorry if some people didn't use the Nutritone correctly because they may have missed out on a great product! It just wasn't for me... The serum that came with it also made me break out badly, so I used it with the Copper P serum. Love the Copper P!

I love Isomers products and it is the main staple in my skin care. I do deviate and use/try other products as I am a skin care junkie but Isomers is truly top notch and there is no disputing the positive changes I've seen in my skin since starting with Isomers.
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 05.20.2009 11:15 AM
I love my Nutritone, would not be without it.

I feel sorry for Manuela and the low ratings it is receiving on ShopNBC (2 stars). I'd venture to guess most women aren't reading the instructions. It should have come with a DVD. Most are returning theirs due to seeing no contractions. You are NOT supposed to feel or see contractions. It is working from within. Lori who works for Isomers is trying so hard to educate the ladies on the Isomers forum.
JUDALINE | Admirer 3 | 05.20.2009 11:05 AM
I LOVE mine. It's made a huge difference in my eyes. I found out the Connie Stevens machine was making them droop, and I thought it was part of aging! I cannot believe what's it's done for me (nutritone). All I do is hold it at the temple, each side, for 1 minute. I can't use the serum, though. It burns me. (retin A user). So I use her other serums, which I have a number of.I'm very happy and the price was right.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
lis123

Nutritone Machine

How has everyone been doing with the Nutritone machine?

I'm sad to say that I returned mine. I found that it really wasn't doing anything at all for me. So, it looks like I'll be sticking with the Facemaster...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JUDALINE

RE: Nutritone Machine

I LOVE mine. It's made a huge difference in my eyes. I found out the Connie Stevens machine was making them droop, and I thought it was part of aging! I cannot believe what's it's done for me (nutritone). All I do is hold it at the temple, each side, for 1 minute. I can't use the serum, though. It burns me. (retin A user). So I use her other serums, which I have a number of.I'm very happy and the price was right.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

I love my Nutritone, would not be without it.

I feel sorry for Manuela and the low ratings it is receiving on ShopNBC (2 stars). I'd venture to guess most women aren't reading the instructions. It should have come with a DVD. Most are returning theirs due to seeing no contractions. You are NOT supposed to feel or see contractions. It is working from within. Lori who works for Isomers is trying so hard to educate the ladies on the Isomers forum.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
lis123

I haven't checked the Nutritone reviews online yet. I too didn't feel contractions in all areas, only some. But I understood the philosophy that it was supposed to be working from within, and followed the directions. I did everything exactly as presented and in the instructions. Just no noticeable results on me...

But with the Facemaster, there were noticeable results.

I'm sorry if some people didn't use the Nutritone correctly because they may have missed out on a great product! It just wasn't for me... The serum that came with it also made me break out badly, so I used it with the Copper P serum. Love the Copper P!

I love Isomers products and it is the main staple in my skin care. I do deviate and use/try other products as I am a skin care junkie but Isomers is truly top notch and there is no disputing the positive changes I've seen in my skin since starting with Isomers.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

I couldn't use that Nutritone gel either, made me itch. I have noticed a lot of improvement in my brow area already; I figure the rest of my face will take longer, it took years to get this way, it will take awhile to see changes.

I tried the FaceMaster, and thought it was a good machine, but I didn't like having to use 2 hands to do it, plus I always had to have a mirror and my instruction card out in front of me, as I couldn't remember all the positions. Which meant I couldn't watch TV while using it. :smileyhappy: (I'm a klutz).
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Grammi2four

I'm glad to read these reviews ladies. I haven't ordered yet and the reviews were not good for a while so I was not going to get it. I may changed my mind now because everyone is different. So I won't know unless I try it.

I had the Facemaster also and didn't use it too much because of the two handed approach.

I have some Isomer products on hand and need to replenish my Copper P anyway....

Thanks ladies=d> =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
goddesswannabe

I was disheartened by the bad reviews also and was about to return mine. I have decided to keep it for two reasons 1. If most purchased it when it was a Top Value we really have not had it long enough to evaluate - 3 x's a week in 30 days only allows you to use it 12 times. The website has a wealth of knowledge on the technology and it seems no matter how many times they state that you do not need to feel it work people still don't seem to get it. I hate to see Manuela get loads of returns because people did not educate themselves or give it enough time. I think they realize they should have had a video, but they seem to be putting up more information on a daily basis so I encourage you to sign up for the forum and do some research before you return it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

I agree Goddess...if I didn't belong to the Isomers forum I would probably have returned mine too. It is new technology and most users don't realize it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
sue11

How do you get to isomers forum. I do not see any links on there!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Grammi2four

Sujean, if you go to Isomers Laboratories, go to the very bottom of the page. You'll see forums in small letters.

I go on and read the reviews sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
05.20.2009 3:05 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...