FRANC1 | Admirer 1 | 09.27.2012 12:43 AM
Does anyone have input about these two products? I have had the time machine for years and have not used it. Tried it tonight and you can feel it. I have purchased the Nuface and am trying to deceide if I should keep it or not. I do not feel anything really when I use it. Should I be feeling something? Any insight into either of these products would be helpful. Thanks.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
AmazonDeb | Admirer 3 | 10.11.2012 3:54 PM
I have my Nuface turned as far as it will go as to strength. The only time I feel a ZING is when the gel is too dry and needs more applied. You aren't supposed to feel anything.
lorimcp | Admirer | 10.11.2012 1:25 AM
I am surprised you don't feel anything with the Nuface. I have one that is about 6 years old. I do use it at full strength, but I still feel quite a bit of 'zing'.

I haven't been consistent with it for a couple years, I need to pick it back up again, but I am thinking of getting the SSC version since it has 2 heads and you can go faster.
AmazonDeb | Admirer 3 | 10.04.2012 12:13 PM
I had the Time Machine in the early 90's and I have the NuFace now, not the Trinity model, but the classic NuFace. Yes, with the Nuface I don't feel anything, but technology has changed in the past 20 years and it's working beneath the surface. I'm almost 60 and I have no jowls, and my face is very firm.
BUDAPESTGYPSY | Admirer | 10.03.2012 9:31 PM
Hi there,
I have 4 time machines and 2 dermal tone machines before they took them off the market. I love all of them and definitely feel something. I use two at a time at the highest setting as I am used to them. I also have Suzanne Sommer's FaceMaster which isn't quite as strong to me but gets to more areas of the face much easier.

They do work believe me! I am 68 and my neighbor thought I was 44 when I moved here.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
FRANC1

Nuface vs time machine by Connie Stevens.

Does anyone have input about these two products? I have had the time machine for years and have not used it. Tried it tonight and you can feel it. I have purchased the Nuface and am trying to deceide if I should keep it or not. I do not feel anything really when I use it. Should I be feeling something? Any insight into either of these products would be helpful. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
BUDAPESTGYPSY

RE: Nuface vs time machine by Connie Stevens.

Hi there,
I have 4 time machines and 2 dermal tone machines before they took them off the market. I love all of them and definitely feel something. I use two at a time at the highest setting as I am used to them. I also have Suzanne Sommer's FaceMaster which isn't quite as strong to me but gets to more areas of the face much easier.

They do work believe me! I am 68 and my neighbor thought I was 44 when I moved here.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
AmazonDeb

I had the Time Machine in the early 90's and I have the NuFace now, not the Trinity model, but the classic NuFace. Yes, with the Nuface I don't feel anything, but technology has changed in the past 20 years and it's working beneath the surface. I'm almost 60 and I have no jowls, and my face is very firm.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
lorimcp

I am surprised you don't feel anything with the Nuface. I have one that is about 6 years old. I do use it at full strength, but I still feel quite a bit of 'zing'.

I haven't been consistent with it for a couple years, I need to pick it back up again, but I am thinking of getting the SSC version since it has 2 heads and you can go faster.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
AmazonDeb

I have my Nuface turned as far as it will go as to strength. The only time I feel a ZING is when the gel is too dry and needs more applied. You aren't supposed to feel anything.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
09.27.2012 12:43 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...