Admirer 2
Shantung

Nuface vs. Facemaster

It was irresistible!!!

I bought the Nuface today, but I also have the Facemaster (not Platinum). Anyone used both? If so can you tell me if there is any difference between the two?

Thank you in advance for any responses.

I wish everyone a very Healthy, Happy New Year!!!=p>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shyviolet

RE: Nuface vs. Facemaster

I hope you have better luck with your NuFace than I have had with my Platinum Facemaster. I've only had it for a month & have done about 9 treatments but don't notice a thing. Maybe I should have gotten a Nutritone](*,)
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
chickenlady1

Well, I don't know...I just started Nutritone , about a week now. I can feel the pulses, but have not seen any lifting like they do on the before and after.
As far as the comparison, I've read FDA reports showing equal amounts of performance (electrical current). So, I don't know if this is another gimmick, or within due time, it will do alittle something....sigh[-o<
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shyviolet

Chickenlady1 I can definitely feel the pulses too, but I haven't noticed any lifting or toning at all.
I saw that FDA comparison chart, you are correct, they do have the same output.

Maybe we're just getting a delayed start ~ here's to firmer faces in 2010!=8> =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3 ok2 Admirer 3
Admirer 3
ok2

I hope you have better luck with your NuFace than I have had with my Platinum Facemaster. I've only had it for a month & have done about 9 treatments but don't notice a thing. Maybe I should have gotten a Nutritone](*,)

You must use the Facemaster every day, and I'm sure the NuFace is similar also, to see results. It's like lifting weights to tone your arms...once you stop, the positive effects go away.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shyviolet

I totally get that the facial exercises need to be done on a continuous basis, but to me every day is too much. I noticed on the Isomers site it says to only use the Nutritone every other day or 3 times a week to give the muscles time to recover between treatments.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.