socalwine5 | New Friend | 01.10.2011 1:07 AM
Does anyone know where Wei East Natural Beauty Perfecter face cream went? All I've seen for awhile is the hand cream. I love the face cream and eye gel. I really hope she brings it back.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
siddie | Admirer 3 | 01.10.2011 2:57 PM
I,too. love these products-especially the body lotion. It's the best I've ever used and I have tried many firming lotions. The glow itself is beautiful on the skin and it moisturizes all day long. I know the lotion is available now and I hope HSN continues to carry it!
Tady | Inspirer 3 | 01.10.2011 1:22 AM
You may want to go to her website and order. The two eye products, face cream, and illuminator powder are listed under "Final Goodbyes", which sounds like they are being discontinued.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
socalwine5

Natural Beauty Perfecter?

Does anyone know where Wei East Natural Beauty Perfecter face cream went? All I've seen for awhile is the hand cream. I love the face cream and eye gel. I really hope she brings it back.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
Tady

RE: Natural Beauty Perfecter?

You may want to go to her website and order. The two eye products, face cream, and illuminator powder are listed under "Final Goodbyes", which sounds like they are being discontinued.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
siddie

RE: Natural Beauty Perfecter?

I,too. love these products-especially the body lotion. It's the best I've ever used and I have tried many firming lotions. The glow itself is beautiful on the skin and it moisturizes all day long. I know the lotion is available now and I hope HSN continues to carry it!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
01.10.2011 1:07 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...