cyclist | Admirer 3 | 07.12.2011 2:33 AM
I have many of MAsam's products and always use them frequently. I wonder why they don't have more kits available. I love the Vinolift line and there are almost no kits or flex-pay. It seems like HSN does not promote this line like they should.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
candron | Admirer 3 | 07.18.2011 6:35 AM
I have used these skin treatments and just love them. I like the Vino (mature skin) products and they smell great. I have dry skin and these products just plump up my skin with moisture without being greasy. I hope they will continue to offer them!
carolynd1508 | Admirer 2 | 07.13.2011 3:43 PM
I cant remember the last time I've seen them on the air. A year? I dont get it. They sold well and had good products (I tried some) I wonder if they are still with HSN in Germany?

They were here March 24 and 25, 2011. According to the M Asam website, they will be back on HSN on August 14-15, 2011.

ALONG | Admirer 3 | 07.13.2011 1:11 PM
I cant remember the last time I've seen them on the air. A year? I dont get it. They sold well and had good products (I tried some) I wonder if they are still with HSN in Germany?
Shopper50 | Admirer 3 | 07.12.2011 2:59 PM
Are they phasing them out? That would be really upsetting. I know they do have good products + are popular. I hope they aren't leaving.
HITSVILLE | Inspirer 2 | 07.12.2011 9:01 AM
I agree. I tried them when they had super sizes for their Silver Edition or something and I am really impressed. And their neck cream is AMAZING. Seems theyused to be on more often. The ampules are great too. I did the whole 14 day treatment, and now I do 1 a week, after I do a deep facial. My neck and chest just look SO much better. And I like that they're just simple and straight forward, not 1000 choices.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
cyclist

MAsam - Great products!

I have many of MAsam's products and always use them frequently. I wonder why they don't have more kits available. I love the Vinolift line and there are almost no kits or flex-pay. It seems like HSN does not promote this line like they should.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
HITSVILLE

RE: MAsam - Great products!

I agree. I tried them when they had super sizes for their Silver Edition or something and I am really impressed. And their neck cream is AMAZING. Seems theyused to be on more often. The ampules are great too. I did the whole 14 day treatment, and now I do 1 a week, after I do a deep facial. My neck and chest just look SO much better. And I like that they're just simple and straight forward, not 1000 choices.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Shopper50

Are they phasing them out? That would be really upsetting. I know they do have good products + are popular. I hope they aren't leaving.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ALONG

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
carolynd1508

They were here March 24 and 25, 2011. According to the M Asam website, they will be back on HSN on August 14-15, 2011.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
candron

I have used these skin treatments and just love them. I like the Vino (mature skin) products and they smell great. I have dry skin and these products just plump up my skin with moisture without being greasy. I hope they will continue to offer them!
60 years old, very dry skin, medium complexion with light freckles and two sunspots. Also, some small broken veins due to sun damage and mild rosacea. Medium crow's feet wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and mild lip line wrinkles.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
07.12.2011 2:33 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...