chickenlady1 | Inspirer 2 | 11.12.2012 8:04 PM
I just saw the No. 1 fragrance is back, but I see the notes are are different. I loved the original, and was hoping they would stock it again, but the original listed only Bergamot, mandarin, and lime. This one has alot more...anyone have any info on this?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
SLMangle | Advisor 1 | 12.01.2012 4:45 AM
Got this today and it smells exactly like the day/night cream.
I'm a few hours in and keep getting wiffs of it and it smells so clean and fresh!
My husband likes it, but my 7-year old son pretty much clenched it for me when he walked into the room after I sprayed it on myself and said, "Something smells really good!"
SLMangle | Advisor 1 | 11.28.2012 9:01 PM
I have never tried the No.1, but I ordered some. It sounds like something I will like, though. I love the M. Asam rose perfume, but haven't seen it for a long while. I really hope they bring that one back too. I don't like a lot of fragrances, but love that one and really was hoping to not have to find a new one. Oh well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like the No.1.
TKJAN | Admirer 3 | 11.28.2012 7:57 PM
Hi Chickenlady1 .... I bought the new one as I had only a small amount left in the last bottle I purchased quite a long time ago. I think it's pretty much the same. The bottle is the same except my old one says near the bottom of the bottle " _ _ _ _ _ Fragrance" (for some reason this won't let me post the word that's on the bottle before the word "fragrance" - odd). Some ladies are able to notice even the tiniest change in a fragrance. Actually this one smells a little fresher and nicer, maybe because it's a fresh new bottle? Maybe. Try it, I don't think you'll be disappointed unless you are one of those ladies I mentioned. I hope they keep this fragrance at HSN, it really is light and fresh!
chickenlady1 | Inspirer 2 | 11.12.2012 8:32 PM
Also, just wanted to add..It's made in france...the original was made in Germany. Wonder if it's the same?? I think it's definitly different.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
chickenlady1

M.Asam no. 1 perfume back?? Is it the same?

I just saw the No. 1 fragrance is back, but I see the notes are are different. I loved the original, and was hoping they would stock it again, but the original listed only Bergamot, mandarin, and lime. This one has alot more...anyone have any info on this?
Dazlin
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
chickenlady1

RE: M.Asam no. 1 perfume back?? Is it the same?

Also, just wanted to add..It's made in france...the original was made in Germany. Wonder if it's the same?? I think it's definitly different.
Dazlin
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TKJAN

Hi Chickenlady1 .... I bought the new one as I had only a small amount left in the last bottle I purchased quite a long time ago. I think it's pretty much the same. The bottle is the same except my old one says near the bottom of the bottle " _ _ _ _ _ Fragrance" (for some reason this won't let me post the word that's on the bottle before the word "fragrance" - odd). Some ladies are able to notice even the tiniest change in a fragrance. Actually this one smells a little fresher and nicer, maybe because it's a fresh new bottle? Maybe. Try it, I don't think you'll be disappointed unless you are one of those ladies I mentioned. I hope they keep this fragrance at HSN, it really is light and fresh!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
SLMangle

I have never tried the No.1, but I ordered some. It sounds like something I will like, though. I love the M. Asam rose perfume, but haven't seen it for a long while. I really hope they bring that one back too. I don't like a lot of fragrances, but love that one and really was hoping to not have to find a new one. Oh well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like the No.1.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
SLMangle

Got this today and it smells exactly like the day/night cream.
I'm a few hours in and keep getting wiffs of it and it smells so clean and fresh!
My husband likes it, but my 7-year old son pretty much clenched it for me when he walked into the room after I sprayed it on myself and said, "Something smells really good!"
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
11.12.2012 8:04 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...