lpisces28 | New Friend | 09.19.2009 2:59 AM
Would anybody happen to know what became of Lesa Stock, Cecelia's mother and the original creator of SSC?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
DELRAYVAL | New Friend | 09.19.2009 5:21 PM
When I called SSC 800 # they said Lisa is on QVC in Germany ( I think....could be Canada but that is what I recall....my memory isn't great these days but I remember the qvc part!)
SunnyBeaches | Admirer 2 | 09.19.2009 1:50 PM
Now don't quote me, but I heard something way back when where they said she was doing something similar, only in another country. I could be wrong, but something tells me she is far away somewhere, and doing something similar with the same line.:-s
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
lpisces28

Lesa Stock

Would anybody happen to know what became of Lesa Stock, Cecelia's mother and the original creator of SSC?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SunnyBeaches

RE: Lesa Stock

Now don't quote me, but I heard something way back when where they said she was doing something similar, only in another country. I could be wrong, but something tells me she is far away somewhere, and doing something similar with the same line.:-s
Please use plain text.
New Friend
DELRAYVAL

RE: Lesa Stock

When I called SSC 800 # they said Lisa is on QVC in Germany ( I think....could be Canada but that is what I recall....my memory isn't great these days but I remember the qvc part!)
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
09.19.2009 2:59 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...