Payroll0216 | Admirer 2 | 06.16.2011 7:35 PM
I emailed the company with questions - expressing, pretty much.....that the presentation was lacking in DETAIL on how EXACTLY to use the product/s AND what can be used in the AM while on the 45 Day Program as well as the Daily Maintenance - here are the answers

OKAY so.......... your product in used ONLY at night with NOTHING else under or over top ... i am CLEAR on that

BUT......................

45 Day PROGRAM
1) while on the 45 day program what do I use on my skin in the morning since this is only used at night?
You would use a normal daily skincare routine. Mild cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream avoiding any overly active products and most importantly use sunscreen, minimum SPF 15.

2) while on the 45 day program should I / can i use: scrubs, microdermabrasion, micro peels - any scrubbing, peeling etc at all OR not?
For optimal results we recommend that you do not.

DAILY MAINTENANCE
1) while on the Daily Maintenance program what do I use on my skin in the morning?
You would use a normal daily skincare routine. OK to return to products with more active ingredients.

2) while on the Daily Maintenance program should I / can i use: scrubs, microdermabrasion, micro peels - any scrubbing, peeling etc at all OR not?
You can.

MISC QUESTIONS
1) once using the Daily Maintenance serum ... is that ALL you use EVER or can you use other products too...???
If you feel the need for additional products that is fine.

2) while on the 45 day program AND when on the Daily Maintenance program what TYPE of a cleanser would you recommend: aha, bha, a, c, NO ACID cleanser...???
I would recommend a mild cleanser for while you are on the 45 day program, without actives.

RetinoSyn-45 is a nighttime beauty treatment and contains three phases. Use each phase for two weeks before moving up to the next phase. Within each phase, there are two steps with directions as follows:

After cleansing face, apply a pea-sized amount of Regeneration Complex to face avoiding direct contact with eyes. Next, apply a pea-sized amount of GFS Serum directly on top of the Regeneration Complex avoiding direct contact with eyes. Product can be used around the eye and lip area.

We recommend using a nightly moisturizer on top of RetinoSyn-45 if your skin begins to feel dry. If your skin feels sensitive, begin using the product every other night instead of every night until the treatment is finished.

Please discontinue use of all other active skin care products during your use of RetinoSyn-45 as results might be hindered. Please use a sunscreen during the day to protect your skin as your new youthful visage emerges.
I hope this answers your questions. Please let me know if there is any further information that you need.

I am thrilled that you are so excited about your purchase. I know you will love it and welcome and feedback that you might have

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
cyclist | Admirer 3 | 06.19.2011 7:49 PM
The skin recovery line from Paula's Choice is wonderful for sensitive or dry skin. The cleanser and moisturiser are all you need with retinol.

I also love the skin recovery body lotion.
PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 06.19.2011 4:40 PM
Payroll thank you for posting this information.I don't have argon oil or Dr. D.'s Hydroshield. I guess I'll have to use Lancaster or the Lancome's Genefique Today Special that I received yesterday. The other serums I own all have retinol in them. I guess they will be put away for 45 days.

I will have to control myself not to use a scrub or peel that will definitely be a challenge.
Payroll0216 | Admirer 2 | 06.18.2011 4:03 PM
Thanks for posting this information I also have SSC C and the Isomers mytrixyl. I think I have some SCA Pearl morning and cavier night moisturizers I think these two may be ok to use. Now I have to go through my stash and look at my serums. Maybe Lancaster serum?

Hi PATTYF - you're welcome... I think I'm going to use the Argan Oil (CAN'T HURT) & maybe Dr Denese's HydroShield (I know there'e retinol) BUT there's ALSO Hylauronic Acid AND Ceramides AND it's a HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING, SEAL IN, PROCETION serum

I'll add a few drops of both & apply it in the morning THEN use PURPOSR gentle cleansing wash SOAP FREE and OIL FREE - but REALLY cleanses nicely and foams up

I have a feeling the 45 Day Program will leave MANY of us a bit dry. Mary Lou did write that if your too dry, you can add a bit of a moisturizer over top OR do it every other day make sure though it is for 2 weeks 14 days - as your skin gets used to it you can then do nightly -

For me - I don't care about the dryness OR even if I peel a bit - I'm just going to let my skin go thru what it needs to and apply as directed -

NO scrubs, NO microdermabrasion use of a TOOL like device OR manual, NO peels

PM - I will use the 45 Day Program AND cleanse with PURPOSE

AM - cleanse with PURPOSE, mix a bit of ARGAN OIL & HYDROSHIELD

WITH no scrubs, peels, micro anything

That's going to be HARD for me BECAUSE I look so forward to scrubs AND/OR use my PDM personal microdermabrasion machine OR using SSC 2 piece peel system ANYWAY ...

AFTERthe 45 Day Program use the Daily Maintenance NIGHTLY and DAYTIME whatever.... back to normal regime -

When I'm done with the 45 Day Program, I'm going to resume with my SSC C serum & ISOMERS Matrixyl serum for MORNING and I will WAIT a week before doing a scrub

i received an email from HSN on the Daily Maintenance being DELAYED and they MIGHT have it back to ship 7/16 - if they do not they will cancel the order -

I emailed Mary Lou and she's going to check on that to see what;s going on ALSO she believes a backorder from them did ship out -

PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 06.18.2011 2:52 PM
Thanks for posting this information I also have SSC C and the Isomers mytrixyl. I think I have some SCA Pearl morning and cavier night moisturizers I think these two may be ok to use. Now I have to go through my stash and look at my serums. Maybe Lancaster serum?
Payroll0216 | Admirer 2 | 06.18.2011 1:57 PM
Years ago, when I was using Green Cream and needed gentle, moistuizing products I had to use Paula' Choice cleanser and moisturizer for dry skin. That worked well.

I also used Aquaphor; which you can get at Wal-Mart.

Thank you cyclist... I emailed Mary Lou and received a response this morning - they recommend NOT using he SSC C serum & ISOMERS advanced mytrixyl as they could hinder the results

So I will have to look for a SERUM that is maybe just a Hydrator / MultiVitamin type for the 45 days & a Gentle cleanser SINCE I use SSC C also -
cyclist | Admirer 3 | 06.18.2011 11:50 AM
Years ago, when I was using Green Cream and needed gentle, moistuizing products I had to use Paula' Choice cleanser and moisturizer for dry skin. That worked well.

I also used Aquaphor; which you can get at Wal-Mart.

KathyJo | Admirer 3 | 06.17.2011 9:03 PM
There is also the SSC Glucosamine kit that is supposed to be for sensitive skin. I have never tried it but it is worth keeping in mind.

The Glucosamine line is being discontinued, so beware of falling in love with it and then not being able to get it!

cyclist | Admirer 3 | 06.17.2011 8:07 PM
There is also the SSC Glucosamine kit that is supposed to be for sensitive skin. I have never tried it but it is worth keeping in mind.
Zendee | Admirer 3 | 06.17.2011 6:36 PM
I was thinking the Argan Oil BUT I also have SSC Vitamin C Serum AND ISOMERS advanced matrixyl Serums

Not sure if they would consider THOSE to be "overly active"

I am going to email Mary Lou and ask

Vit C would most likely be a no-no .... I'm not sure aobut Isomers stuff...I don't know much about that product.
Payroll0216 | Admirer 2 | 06.17.2011 4:18 PM
I was thinking the Argan Oil BUT I also have SSC Vitamin C Serum AND ISOMERS advanced matrixyl Serums

Not sure if they would consider THOSE to be "overly active"

I am going to email Mary Lou and ask
cyclist | Admirer 3 | 06.17.2011 10:53 AM
I wonder if SCA Argon oil products would be a good choice to use during the day with this?
PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 06.16.2011 7:39 PM
Thank you for posting this.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
cyclist

RE: JUST INCASE anyone ordered this - Beauty Bioscience RetinoSyn-45 Beauty Treatment & Daily Mainte

I called Beauty Bioscience and had a conversation with Mary Lou (who was very knowledgeable and helpful I am pleased to say) and now understand why the product isn't filled completely to the top. I won't launch into the details of it, but the product requires some additional what they call "head space".
More importantly, I actually poured one of my units into a 15ml travel container and there was actually MORE porduct than the 15ml container could hold. So clearly we are getting enough product for TWO separate boosts. I am very pleased with the customer service and have already noticed my skin looks healthier after just two days of use.

Thanks for this information.

I am 57 and my skin also looks better. I was using Philosophy Miracle Worker set at night and had seen good results from those products, but the Bioscience is working better for wrinkles and my skin looks plumped. I am planning to order the maintenance product when it is not "sold out" unless something changes and I do not continue to see results.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
PATTYF

RE: JUST INCASE anyone ordered this - Beauty Bioscience RetinoSyn-45 Beauty Treatment & Daily Mainte

The 45 day kit and the daily serum are both back in stock.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

Thanks PattyF!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Payroll0216

CURIOUS..........

How's everyone doing on the 45 day treatment? like / dislike / too early to tell...???

How did OR is your 1st 14 day treatment go? RESULTS?

How did OR is your 2nd 14 day treament gong? RESULTS?

ANY - is anyone alreay on the 3rd 14 treatment? RESULTS?

ANYONE on the DAILY MAINTENANCE yet? RESULTS?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

Hi Payroll,

I am still on the first 14 days. I will start phase 2 in a couple of days. I am very pleased with these products. Results that I have seen are: wrinkles diminished, plumper skin, and discolorations fading. I also like that it is simple, two steps. I have had no irritation or dryness.

How about you? How are you liking it?

Last time I checked the reviews were good.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
PATTYF

I start the second phase tonight. So far no change I will continue to use the product for the entire 45 days. I have fine lines and wrinkles so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

I think this "sold out". again.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Payroll0216

WELL............... the verdict is STILL out!!! I'm really ging to have to see after the 45 days. I haven;t seen any changes / improvements BUT need to be fair and give it the 45 days

I mean - products MAY work quicker for some than others DEPENDING on their body chemistry, genes, how they react to a product/ingredients - thie own skin issues etc....... state of their skin BEFORE they started ETC...

I am also thinking since this has Retinol it may be best suited for fall & then just before spring as the 6 month treatment - in the summer EVEN THOUGH we use sunscreen, the sun is VERY VERY strong & it VERY VERY hot. EVEN heat can effect the skin

So prehaps that is why I really do not see much / any chnage / improvements

HOWEVER - my chin area is looking a bit better smoother & MAYBE forehead

TOUGH to tell since i have BOTOX (a bit in the chin & forehead BUT that was also done in April & May OR WAS IT May & June) anywho..... though I can squint & raise my brows the areas are STILL relaxed NO lines showing
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
PATTYF

I started the second phase two nights ago I woke up this morning and the wrinkles and lines under my eyes are looking much more pronounced. I'll use it for maybe another week if they don't get better I'm going to stop using it and go back to Perricone. I have my daughter's wedding shower coming up the beginning of August and I don't want to look worse than I did before I started this.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

I started the second phase and can already see my skin getting better and better.

I have been using C-Extreme several times a week at night before I use the regeneration and gfs serum.

I am also using the gfs serum during the day with make-up because it smooths/minimizes my lip lines and I have not found much of anything else that will do that.

I have not ordered the SSC TSV; yet, even though I am a cosmetic junkie, lol, primarily because I am getting such good results with this system.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
61 Replies
06.16.2011 7:35 PM
0 Smiles
11 in Conversation

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...