goddesswannabe | Admirer 2 | 04.05.2009 10:36 PM
Since some of you are interested in the Iolite Machine, Face Master, Time Machine, etc. I received an e-mail stating Isomers will launch there Nutritone this Sat. (Shop NBC). I really like some of the Isomer products and I have faith in the product creator, Manuela who is a cosmetic chemist. I am anxious to watch the show. I re-read the e-mail and it doesn't state a time, so maybe check their site.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
starsdancing | Admirer 3 | 04.07.2009 1:50 AM
I have suggested many times that ShopNBC not put sold out, but coming soon on new products. People might think the item is sold out so why bother to watch upcoming shows.
chomps | Admirer | 04.07.2009 12:44 AM
I was once told that until a product becomes available, it will say sold out on SNBC. Stupid, I know. I don't know why they bother to even list the item until they're ready to sell it. I'm hoping for $99 with Value Pays and maybe a product or two with the machine. Can't wait for the on air presentation!

dAWN
goddesswannabe | Admirer 2 | 04.06.2009 8:07 PM
The sold out item is 99.00 so I hope it will be 99.00 or less with some added products. You can go to ShopNBC and search Nutritone. Why they even have it on their website with a sold out status I don't know.
lis123 | Admirer 2 | 04.06.2009 6:00 PM
I believe that Manuela said that the Isomers Copper P could be used with the Nutritone. I bought the half liter of Copper P. Does anyone have an idea as to what the price of the Nutritone will be?
goddesswannabe | Admirer 2 | 04.06.2009 3:09 PM
I gave bad information. This product will launch on Saturday, April 25th. I think it is on ShopNBC but is marked as sold out, but I think they do this when it is too early to offer. Reads as follows:

Saturday, April 25th
World Launch of the Nutritone Facial Beauty System!
Limited edition bonus size offers - by customer request!
JUDALINE | Admirer 3 | 04.06.2009 2:23 PM
Got it. Maybe I'll even get the spelling right next time!
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 04.06.2009 2:14 PM
okforablonde,I know about the aloe vera. Someone once wrote in and said yes, it works, but it doesn't have the effect that the connie stevens collagen quencher has-so I usually get that but hate to spend the money.

Who is this okforablonde2?? Is that you also?

I'm ok4ablonde2 on the QVC board, ok4ablonde here. If someone here is using ok4ablonde2, they are impersonating me (which has been done before by a person who used to stalk me here in the "old" boards days.
JUDALINE | Admirer 3 | 04.06.2009 1:07 PM
okforablonde,I know about the aloe vera. Someone once wrote in and said yes, it works, but it doesn't have the effect that the connie stevens collagen quencher has-so I usually get that but hate to spend the money.

OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 04.06.2009 11:17 AM
I had the Nutritone years ago - loved it but just didn't use it often enough. I think it was much stronger than the Connie Stevens machine.

Judaline, you can use plain aloe vera gel with any of these machines. Fruit of the Earth brand is sold at Walmart for $3.97 for a 12 oz. bottle.
JUDALINE | Admirer 3 | 04.06.2009 10:37 AM
I bought this machine years ago and used it faithfully but saw no results. I used the Facemaster, nothing to speak of. Then I tried the Connie Stevens Time Machine and I saw results with that. That's the one I'm sticking with. I think I'll definitely use the Isomers conductor, though. Those are hard to come by-I'm sure Manuela's won't have propylene glycol and all that other c**p in it.
lis123 | Admirer 2 | 04.06.2009 12:29 AM
I'm going to keep my eyes open for this too, being I use Isomers. There is a comparison between this product and the Facemaster on the FDA dot Gov website.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
goddesswannabe

Isomers Nutritone

Since some of you are interested in the Iolite Machine, Face Master, Time Machine, etc. I received an e-mail stating Isomers will launch there Nutritone this Sat. (Shop NBC). I really like some of the Isomer products and I have faith in the product creator, Manuela who is a cosmetic chemist. I am anxious to watch the show. I re-read the e-mail and it doesn't state a time, so maybe check their site.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
lis123

RE: Isomers Nutritone

I'm going to keep my eyes open for this too, being I use Isomers. There is a comparison between this product and the Facemaster on the FDA dot Gov website.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JUDALINE

I bought this machine years ago and used it faithfully but saw no results. I used the Facemaster, nothing to speak of. Then I tried the Connie Stevens Time Machine and I saw results with that. That's the one I'm sticking with. I think I'll definitely use the Isomers conductor, though. Those are hard to come by-I'm sure Manuela's won't have propylene glycol and all that other c**p in it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

I had the Nutritone years ago - loved it but just didn't use it often enough. I think it was much stronger than the Connie Stevens machine.

Judaline, you can use plain aloe vera gel with any of these machines. Fruit of the Earth brand is sold at Walmart for $3.97 for a 12 oz. bottle.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JUDALINE

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

I'm ok4ablonde2 on the QVC board, ok4ablonde here. If someone here is using ok4ablonde2, they are impersonating me (which has been done before by a person who used to stalk me here in the "old" boards days.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JUDALINE

Got it. Maybe I'll even get the spelling right next time!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
goddesswannabe

I gave bad information. This product will launch on Saturday, April 25th. I think it is on ShopNBC but is marked as sold out, but I think they do this when it is too early to offer. Reads as follows:

Saturday, April 25th
World Launch of the Nutritone Facial Beauty System!
Limited edition bonus size offers - by customer request!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
lis123

I believe that Manuela said that the Isomers Copper P could be used with the Nutritone. I bought the half liter of Copper P. Does anyone have an idea as to what the price of the Nutritone will be?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
goddesswannabe

The sold out item is 99.00 so I hope it will be 99.00 or less with some added products. You can go to ShopNBC and search Nutritone. Why they even have it on their website with a sold out status I don't know.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
04.05.2009 10:36 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...