lucky1234 | Admirer 2 | 09.21.2009 3:10 AM
I love Italian Beauty. I love their honey products. So great. Love their Shea Butter products.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
JaniceR | Admirer 2 | 11.02.2009 9:40 PM
=d> I too love Italian Beauty products..one of my favorites "Manderin Ginger"was discontinued (but I made sure to stock up before that happened) they have so many to choose from and so many I really like, I'm not really into florals I like the more warm spicey scents but I do Love the pure Lavender I find it so relaxing at night. Their Honey line is also great, Can't wait till they launch the new Apple Chai. Their bath & body products are the best your skin is left feeling amazingly moisturizer and like silk.... I also like & use the new Black rice Platinum line I think the Serum, Double Effects night cream,and eye cream are wonderful they actually deliver, Not to crazy about the day cream tho for me it's just a bit to heavy for daytime use, I'm sure it's because the SPF in it....I use them along with Elysee which is the skin care line I use.
Their prices are really reasonalble and they don't use the hard arm sell tatic's like some others on HSN.
:d/
The big plus is. "Skip and Amanada" They really are down to earth people, Always a pleasure to watch, They usually have me laughing so hard & I trust in what they say, I never feel like I'm being taken in so they can bring up their sales & the bottom line. They are also very generous to their customers with their giveaway's, I really feel that "Us" the customers are important to them and They take the time for 1 to actually read the blogs and what the customers have to say & also take the time to respond to "us" the customers by either writting comment's or in a video blog,
I have yet to see any1 else do that.=d>
BASSETBABE | Admirer 3 | 11.02.2009 1:20 AM
My husband and I both enjoy their products.And I love to watch their shows.They make it so much fun,not boring at all.
lola12 | New Friend | 11.01.2009 11:20 PM
Can't stand Skip or Amanda. What phonies.
annabellethecat | Admirer 1 | 11.01.2009 7:43 PM
I enjoy watching both of them also. Skip is entertaining because neither of them take themselves all that seriously. I just mean that they enjoy a good laugh. I like their products also.
Priceless15 | Admirer 2 | 10.29.2009 1:17 AM
My two favorites are the something...Rosa shower gel and the Honey Lemon body cream. FANTASTIC
honey3 | Admirer 2 | 10.27.2009 5:18 PM
I love their products especialyy the prices for good beauty products! PLUS I love the whole family as I stated on another subject!.They are true down to earth real people!
SunnyBeaches | Admirer 2 | 10.19.2009 11:25 PM
I agree, Marissa! So easy to spend that on such awesome products. Just recieved the Cinnamon Diffusers, and the scent is amazing! Love it! These are the only bath and bosy products I use!:d/ :d/
MARISSA | Admirer 2 | 10.19.2009 8:48 PM
I love Skip and Amanda and Italian Beauty products are great. I also like the diffusers in the Casa di Francesca line that Skip's wife sells. Whenever Italian Beauty is on I buy about $200 worth of stuff. All good!
KITT2 | Admirer 3 | 09.24.2009 7:20 PM
PS...I love the Aroma oils. I still have a small amount left in my bottle and It's going on two years this c~mas. Amazing but true. Would love to see a whole bunch "together" to give out this C~mas or to put into every room of my house. I love natural smells and the Italians really know how to make a wonderful product.
KITT2 | Admirer 3 | 09.24.2009 7:16 PM
Me too. ;-); Skip makes me giggle. He reminds me of "cupid" He has a cute little cupid face. Amanda is a very enlightened, lovely woman as well. Would love to see Skip's children come out. The last time I saw the little boy He was an infant and He was wearing the most darling Santa Suit. It was Holiday time and Skip was smiling with his Cupid face from ear to ear. If Mr Cupid is reading this "Darling, bring out the little ones" Giggle...
SunnyBeaches | Admirer 2 | 09.21.2009 3:26 AM
I'm with you on that one luck1234! I've used their products for years. There really isn't much of anything that I don't like. They never dry me out, or make me itch, etc. Skip and Amanda are a hoot to watch! Such lovely down to earth people! I always look forward to their shows, and they are very informative about their products! Love them!!:d/ :d/
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
lucky1234

ITALIAN BEAUTY

I love Italian Beauty. I love their honey products. So great. Love their Shea Butter products.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SunnyBeaches

RE: ITALIAN BEAUTY

I'm with you on that one luck1234! I've used their products for years. There really isn't much of anything that I don't like. They never dry me out, or make me itch, etc. Skip and Amanda are a hoot to watch! Such lovely down to earth people! I always look forward to their shows, and they are very informative about their products! Love them!!:d/ :d/
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KITT2

Me too. ;-); Skip makes me giggle. He reminds me of "cupid" He has a cute little cupid face. Amanda is a very enlightened, lovely woman as well. Would love to see Skip's children come out. The last time I saw the little boy He was an infant and He was wearing the most darling Santa Suit. It was Holiday time and Skip was smiling with his Cupid face from ear to ear. If Mr Cupid is reading this "Darling, bring out the little ones" Giggle...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KITT2

PS...I love the Aroma oils. I still have a small amount left in my bottle and It's going on two years this c~mas. Amazing but true. Would love to see a whole bunch "together" to give out this C~mas or to put into every room of my house. I love natural smells and the Italians really know how to make a wonderful product.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MARISSA

I love Skip and Amanda and Italian Beauty products are great. I also like the diffusers in the Casa di Francesca line that Skip's wife sells. Whenever Italian Beauty is on I buy about $200 worth of stuff. All good!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SunnyBeaches

I agree, Marissa! So easy to spend that on such awesome products. Just recieved the Cinnamon Diffusers, and the scent is amazing! Love it! These are the only bath and bosy products I use!:d/ :d/
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
honey3

I love their products especialyy the prices for good beauty products! PLUS I love the whole family as I stated on another subject!.They are true down to earth real people!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Priceless15

My two favorites are the something...Rosa shower gel and the Honey Lemon body cream. FANTASTIC
Believe
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
annabellethecat

I enjoy watching both of them also. Skip is entertaining because neither of them take themselves all that seriously. I just mean that they enjoy a good laugh. I like their products also.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
lola12

Can't stand Skip or Amanda. What phonies.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
09.21.2009 3:10 AM
0 Smiles
10 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...