Evilk1tty | New Friend | 10.15.2009 12:07 AM
:-k Can someone tell me what INSTANT wrinkle remover(s) ( one serum where the lines are diminshed in a matter of seconds) CURRENTLY advertised on HSN?
Thank you in advance for those choosing to reply~
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Shopper50 | Admirer 3 | 10.23.2009 6:48 PM
I haven't found one I like yet, except I used to use Elysee's Anti-aging smoothing product, Elevation Anti-Gravity Smoothing Veil, I think that is what it is called. I need to order that again, come to think of it. I just like what that look's like for me. It work's very well if it is smoothed in alot.
JUDALINE | Admirer 3 | 10.22.2009 8:49 PM
Could it be Wrinkle Magic from shop nbc? I wouldn't say it's a remover but it does a great job of hiding them-three minutes is what it takes. I love it.
platinumrosette2 | New Friend | 10.22.2009 2:40 AM
Is it the perfect teint by M.Asam?
COLEMAN | Admirer 2 | 10.21.2009 11:20 AM
The instant one is Insta Tox by Serious Skin Care. There is another that uses gaba and I believe it's M Asam. The husband/ wife team have an accent. Not much help but I hope it stirs some answers for you.
ALONG | Admirer 3 | 10.15.2009 4:08 PM
Who makes it????
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Evilk1tty

?? INSTANT WRINKLE REMOVER

:-k Can someone tell me what INSTANT wrinkle remover(s) ( one serum where the lines are diminshed in a matter of seconds) CURRENTLY advertised on HSN?
Thank you in advance for those choosing to reply~
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ALONG

RE: ?? INSTANT WRINKLE REMOVER

Who makes it????
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
COLEMAN

The instant one is Insta Tox by Serious Skin Care. There is another that uses gaba and I believe it's M Asam. The husband/ wife team have an accent. Not much help but I hope it stirs some answers for you.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
platinumrosette2

Is it the perfect teint by M.Asam?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JUDALINE

Could it be Wrinkle Magic from shop nbc? I wouldn't say it's a remover but it does a great job of hiding them-three minutes is what it takes. I love it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Shopper50

I haven't found one I like yet, except I used to use Elysee's Anti-aging smoothing product, Elevation Anti-Gravity Smoothing Veil, I think that is what it is called. I need to order that again, come to think of it. I just like what that look's like for me. It work's very well if it is smoothed in alot.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
10.15.2009 12:07 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...