ITZME | Inspirer 2 | 05.28.2012 3:20 PM
If anyone has tried Elysee YouthSpan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil Item: 183-198 and would like to share with me I'd appreciate it. I'd like to give it a try. If it leaves the skin feeling oily or the tint doesn't stay true to color then I'll take a pass. I have no idea if this product is brand new to HSN or if it's been sold for some time. There are no customer comments and no recent posts referring to the Tinted Veil.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
FACIALLADY | Admirer 2 | 06.14.2012 9:06 AM
I am using it. I do not notice a tint at all. NOTHING, and it is not oily. Cant say much about it. Mine is going back
ITZME | Inspirer 2 | 06.09.2012 5:26 PM
Having to use mineral makeup on top to minimize the shine and downplay the pores defeats the purpose of the product for me. I may as well stick to what I've been doing all along. Moisturizer with minimal use of mineral makeup. At least I achieve even color. Multiple layers of this product made my face look shiney. Maybe it's the mica. Anywho......I sent it back yesterday.
Tenacious1 | Admirer | 06.08.2012 3:17 AM
For ITZME: Today was my third time wearing it. I have to use a pea sized amount for each section of my face (4 pumps). One pump is insufficient. I don't use any moisturizer with it except eye cream, and use mineral makeup only on spots or blemishes. I don't want to defeat the purpose of this formulation which seems to be to allow the beneficial ultraviolet rays to filter through and provide skin benefits.
This product contains something called Bio-Lumen, which is also in Isomers Relysage.

I just started using a different eye cream, too: Shiseido Benefiance Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream. I've tried sooo many, and this is the first one that has really worked. Huge improvement it firmness, lines, moisture and dark cirles!

ITZME | Inspirer 2 | 06.07.2012 5:22 PM
I've used it twice. It moisturizes just fine by itself. When I used another product with it my skin looked way to shiney as in oily. I have a medium complexion and this does not add any color to my face and using more of it only accentuates my pores. The next time I think I'll use mineral makeup on top. I'm not really liking this product at all.
moonlt | Admirer 2 | 06.07.2012 7:42 AM
Yes they are. Just get one of her kits like the Fab 5 or the Discover Elysee Personal Travel kit.
Tenacious1 | Admirer | 06.07.2012 5:15 AM
Can anyone recommend which Elysee products are best for hydration without oiliness, but will help facial lines (under eyes, nose to chin)? Are her products as good as they sound?

Tenacious1 | Admirer | 06.07.2012 5:08 AM
Hi! Just received the Elysee Enviro Shield Tinted Veil yesterday. It is not oily at all! Perfectly self-adjusted to my fair skin and evened out my skintone with a subtle color. It does not give any coverage, but you can wear mineral foundation over it. It feels like a second skin, and somewhat like an oil-free moisturizer,but very light. I tend to get oily from facial products but this one is matte. Today is the first time I wore it, and it stayed perfectly all day. I really like it!=8>
Tenacious1 | Admirer | 06.07.2012 4:52 AM
I just received the Elysee Youthspan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil yesterday. It goes on very smoothly and seems to become one with my skin. I'm 59 years old, with sensitive skin. it didn't burn or leave an oily film. Just sank into my skin. It evens out skintone and seems to self-adjust. I have very fair skin, but it didn't look darker or off-color--just a natural match. =8>
Shopper50 | Admirer 3 | 06.02.2012 7:26 PM
I ordered it, too. I hope it works well for me, also. I think it will be good, I trust Linda.
ltvo5 | Admirer 3 | 05.29.2012 11:54 PM
The Veil was shown early this evening so there is a video you can now watch. It appears to be a very sheer tint that contains a new anti ageing ingredient. I think it is a new product but not sure since I no longer watch the Elysee shows. Unfortunately, I did not see any results from using many of the products for a couple years.
ITZME | Inspirer 2 | 05.29.2012 2:03 PM
I always check customer comments and the BB's when I want to purchase items from HSN. I value opinion and can't understand why so few topics are discussed here. That said, I went ahead and placed an order even though I didn't see the item demonstrated on TV. Yes, I understand quite a few folks have left this BB for other social networks but some of them still order and it would be great to hear from them regarding HSN items.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
ITZME

HSN Beauty - Elysee

If anyone has tried Elysee YouthSpan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil Item: 183-198 and would like to share with me I'd appreciate it. I'd like to give it a try. If it leaves the skin feeling oily or the tint doesn't stay true to color then I'll take a pass. I have no idea if this product is brand new to HSN or if it's been sold for some time. There are no customer comments and no recent posts referring to the Tinted Veil.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
ITZME

RE: HSN Beauty - Elysee

I always check customer comments and the BB's when I want to purchase items from HSN. I value opinion and can't understand why so few topics are discussed here. That said, I went ahead and placed an order even though I didn't see the item demonstrated on TV. Yes, I understand quite a few folks have left this BB for other social networks but some of them still order and it would be great to hear from them regarding HSN items.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ltvo5

The Veil was shown early this evening so there is a video you can now watch. It appears to be a very sheer tint that contains a new anti ageing ingredient. I think it is a new product but not sure since I no longer watch the Elysee shows. Unfortunately, I did not see any results from using many of the products for a couple years.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Shopper50

I ordered it, too. I hope it works well for me, also. I think it will be good, I trust Linda.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Tenacious1

I just received the Elysee Youthspan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil yesterday. It goes on very smoothly and seems to become one with my skin. I'm 59 years old, with sensitive skin. it didn't burn or leave an oily film. Just sank into my skin. It evens out skintone and seems to self-adjust. I have very fair skin, but it didn't look darker or off-color--just a natural match. =8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Tenacious1

Hi! Just received the Elysee Enviro Shield Tinted Veil yesterday. It is not oily at all! Perfectly self-adjusted to my fair skin and evened out my skintone with a subtle color. It does not give any coverage, but you can wear mineral foundation over it. It feels like a second skin, and somewhat like an oil-free moisturizer,but very light. I tend to get oily from facial products but this one is matte. Today is the first time I wore it, and it stayed perfectly all day. I really like it!=8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Tenacious1

Can anyone recommend which Elysee products are best for hydration without oiliness, but will help facial lines (under eyes, nose to chin)? Are her products as good as they sound?

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
moonlt

Yes they are. Just get one of her kits like the Fab 5 or the Discover Elysee Personal Travel kit.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
ITZME

I've used it twice. It moisturizes just fine by itself. When I used another product with it my skin looked way to shiney as in oily. I have a medium complexion and this does not add any color to my face and using more of it only accentuates my pores. The next time I think I'll use mineral makeup on top. I'm not really liking this product at all.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Tenacious1

For ITZME: Today was my third time wearing it. I have to use a pea sized amount for each section of my face (4 pumps). One pump is insufficient. I don't use any moisturizer with it except eye cream, and use mineral makeup only on spots or blemishes. I don't want to defeat the purpose of this formulation which seems to be to allow the beneficial ultraviolet rays to filter through and provide skin benefits.
This product contains something called Bio-Lumen, which is also in Isomers Relysage.

I just started using a different eye cream, too: Shiseido Benefiance Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream. I've tried sooo many, and this is the first one that has really worked. Huge improvement it firmness, lines, moisture and dark cirles!

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
05.28.2012 3:20 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...