Admirer 2
Raynne

Foam caps for FaceMaster

Hi to all - hope everyone is having a good day! I just received my new FaceMaster, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I can use the foam caps a few times, or just one use and then throw them away? Also, has anybody just not used them at all and find the FaceMaster still works? Just wondering. Thanks to all that help me out on this - really appreciate your time and effort! =h2>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

RE: Foam caps for FaceMaster

I can get 3-4 uses out of them before I toss them.....I just rinse them out in plain water after each use and let them air dry.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Lindagirl

Same here ! I bought my mom the Derma Wand and I think I like that one better because you do not have to mess with all the other stuff ... any cream will do ... plus you can do it with one hand versus two.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

Same here ! I bought my mom the Derma Wand and I think I like that one better because you do not have to mess with all the other stuff ... any cream will do ... plus you can do it with one hand versus two.

The Dermawand may be easier to use, but it doesn't do much of anything except stimulate circulation in your face. I used it for a good 2-3 months and saw no toning results at all. At least with using the Facemaster I am keeping the jowls firmed up.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
FUNBOYZ

YES, I DO AS WELL RE-USE THE FOAM CAPS--
I let about 10 get used, then soak them in anti bacterial soap
rinse and lay onto a cloth ,allowing to dry ...They can run into
money -
GOOD LUCK
FUNBOY
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
JAYJAY

I do the same....re-use about 4 times....I want to reorder them but they have been sold out on HSN for a few weeks now....
#-o
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raynne

Thanks all for your replies - that is why I love this board, always get answers to your questions! Alas, though, I will have to exchange mine for another, because this one isn't giving me the currency it should. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I don't think so. I had the old one, so I know what it should feel like, and this one just isn't doing it. What a pain to go through, but anything for beauty, right? (lol) Have a good one and thanks again - really appreciate the way you always come through!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raynne

JAYJAY, try calling FaceMaster of Beverly Hills, where this product comes from. Since I am going to exchange mine, that is who I called, and they said HSN probably won't have it in stock for some time. Their number is 1-800-770-2521. I guess I can't give their site out, so I won't. I don't know what the price will be, but just a thought. Good luck and happy hunting, whatever that means!(l0l)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
FUNBOYZ

HI Rayanne,
OK So your FaceMaster is not as powerful ?
I have ordered one and gosh, I know what the original feel should be
even with the new model.
OHHHHHHH BUMMER ! It seems SO RISKY ANYMORE ,AT MOST TIMES TO ORDER
ANYTHING W/OUT WONDERING IF THEIR IS MORE THAN ONE FLAW ! Yes call
the FM number listed here in this forum and speak your mind.
I do notice after using mine each night after well over a year I am
not feeling the bite-
GOOD LUCK, KEEP US INFORMED- AS THE FM REALLY DOES WORK IF MADE RIGHT.
FUNBOY

Thanks all for your replies - that is why I love this board, always get answers to your questions! Alas, though, I will have to exchange mine for another, because this one isn't giving me the currency it should. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I don't think so. I had the old one, so I know what it should feel like, and this one just isn't doing it. What a pain to go through, but anything for beauty, right? (lol) Have a good one and thanks again - really appreciate the way you always come through!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.