chickenlady1 | Inspirer 2 | 08.08.2009 8:07 PM
I really like all M.Asams products, but the the line thats supposed to address facial sagging is the VINO LIFT line. I find it very rich.
Can any of you say what product you can honestly say you see some firmess from?
Someone mentioned Asam Skin FORTE...but it is not available. I even typed in on search. What about his vino serums, anyone have good results?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
platinumrose | Admirer 3 | 08.11.2009 1:15 AM
The two things that have helped me the most are the Avenger Masque by Elysee once a week and the book Ageless if you Dare by Louise Annette (LuLu) you can print a copy from Yahoo for $15.00- exercises for the face.
gerribr | Admirer 2 | 08.10.2009 9:42 PM
Does the Facemaster really make a difference???
Debby46227 | Admirer 2 | 08.10.2009 11:16 AM
I don't think anything topical REALLY helps facial sagging. Dr. Graf's is the best, but even that can only do so much. I'm afraid of and cannot afford surgery, so I'm sticking with my Platinum Facemaster.
cyclist | Admirer 3 | 08.09.2009 8:31 PM
Hi Chickenlady, I do like the All You Need Set but I like all of the Vinolift that I have tried. I will let you know about the Skin Forte. I love the Vinolift Ampuoles and Skin Tightening Cream. I am going to try the Skin Forte and am hoping the results will be kind of like what the ampuoles do. I would like to see a giant Vinolift TSV on their next visit. Let me know what you think after you get your products.
chickenlady1 | Inspirer 2 | 08.09.2009 6:41 PM
I just ordered the Asam All you need kit. I couldn't resist the value.
But let me know how you like the skin forte.
I was going to wait until he's on the end of the month, but I ordered something else, and saved on shipping, and also used the game coupon.
chickenlady1 | Inspirer 2 | 08.09.2009 2:04 PM
cyclist, thanks for the forte item number. I might order it.
Do you think it's going to be better than the all you need kit?
Shopper50 | Admirer 3 | 08.09.2009 1:12 PM
Ths Skintight work's super well for me. I noticed a tightening along jaw + wrinkle's firming alot.
marilynv | Admirer 3 | 08.09.2009 6:59 AM
Dr. Graf's copper infusion (mask) is by far the only facial cosmetic applied to the skin that I have found actually helps to firm and lift the appearance of sagging. Use it daily for about a week then 2-3 times a week. It is awesome. It is a green colored clear gel that turns lighter when you apply it. leave it on for a bit, then remove. It is the best!! Other than that....only exercises with help with sagging...like using the Facemaster to exercise the muscles. I use the FaceTrainer and have had the most excellent results....it is costly but definatley worth it!!! I use it daily and it has totally lifted and brightened my face all over. It is now slightly more than the Facemaster...just depends which route you would like to go. Awhile back I post progress reports on my FaceTrainer use but you will have to search back a bit. It is also sold here on HSN. Anything you do will have to be consistent or you will lose your results. Just some tips.
cyclist | Admirer 3 | 08.08.2009 11:47 PM
Hi Chickenlady, I love VinoLift. The skin forte set is 401-822. I juat ordered it so I have not tried it yet. I use alot of the Vinolift line - Cleanser, Ampuoles, All You Need Set, Skin Tightening cream. They all work excellent. I do not have dry skin and do not find them to be heavy at all. HTH
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
chickenlady1

Find any help for facial sagging?

I really like all M.Asams products, but the the line thats supposed to address facial sagging is the VINO LIFT line. I find it very rich.
Can any of you say what product you can honestly say you see some firmess from?
Someone mentioned Asam Skin FORTE...but it is not available. I even typed in on search. What about his vino serums, anyone have good results?
Dazlin
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

RE: Find any help for facial sagging?

Hi Chickenlady, I love VinoLift. The skin forte set is 401-822. I juat ordered it so I have not tried it yet. I use alot of the Vinolift line - Cleanser, Ampuoles, All You Need Set, Skin Tightening cream. They all work excellent. I do not have dry skin and do not find them to be heavy at all. HTH
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
marilynv

Dr. Graf's copper infusion (mask) is by far the only facial cosmetic applied to the skin that I have found actually helps to firm and lift the appearance of sagging. Use it daily for about a week then 2-3 times a week. It is awesome. It is a green colored clear gel that turns lighter when you apply it. leave it on for a bit, then remove. It is the best!! Other than that....only exercises with help with sagging...like using the Facemaster to exercise the muscles. I use the FaceTrainer and have had the most excellent results....it is costly but definatley worth it!!! I use it daily and it has totally lifted and brightened my face all over. It is now slightly more than the Facemaster...just depends which route you would like to go. Awhile back I post progress reports on my FaceTrainer use but you will have to search back a bit. It is also sold here on HSN. Anything you do will have to be consistent or you will lose your results. Just some tips.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Shopper50

Ths Skintight work's super well for me. I noticed a tightening along jaw + wrinkle's firming alot.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
chickenlady1

cyclist, thanks for the forte item number. I might order it.
Do you think it's going to be better than the all you need kit?
Dazlin
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
chickenlady1

I just ordered the Asam All you need kit. I couldn't resist the value.
But let me know how you like the skin forte.
I was going to wait until he's on the end of the month, but I ordered something else, and saved on shipping, and also used the game coupon.
Dazlin
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

Hi Chickenlady, I do like the All You Need Set but I like all of the Vinolift that I have tried. I will let you know about the Skin Forte. I love the Vinolift Ampuoles and Skin Tightening Cream. I am going to try the Skin Forte and am hoping the results will be kind of like what the ampuoles do. I would like to see a giant Vinolift TSV on their next visit. Let me know what you think after you get your products.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Debby46227

I don't think anything topical REALLY helps facial sagging. Dr. Graf's is the best, but even that can only do so much. I'm afraid of and cannot afford surgery, so I'm sticking with my Platinum Facemaster.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
gerribr

Does the Facemaster really make a difference???
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
platinumrose

The two things that have helped me the most are the Avenger Masque by Elysee once a week and the book Ageless if you Dare by Louise Annette (LuLu) you can print a copy from Yahoo for $15.00- exercises for the face.
~~~Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching~~~
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
08.08.2009 8:07 PM
0 Smiles
7 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...