SurjeetSingh | Admirer | 03.30.2013 4:14 AM
What is your favorite product guys? [-(
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 12.13.2013 6:45 PM 1 Person Smiled

Just a "heads up" regarding Perricone Formula 15.  I was using it and my face began to get flaky long story short Formula 15 does not play well with any type of Glycolic product per Perricone.

flowers887 | Advisor 3 | 12.14.2013 3:17 PM

Thanks PATTYF...did you stop using the PF15?

If you are still using the product--Have you noticed any difference in the skin?

Do you still like the product?

It is in the expensive side...so it has to be more than gooood for me to buy it!!!

I'm using Signature...but I like to use a product for couple of months and then change to another and go back to the first product.... ( I do the same with hair S&C).

PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 12.14.2013 3:31 PM

Hi flowers, I stopped using the Formula 15.  I have a large bottle of SSC glycolic cleanser (that happens to be a favorite of mine) when that is done I may try the Formula 15 again.

Mishkyn | Admirer 3 | 12.16.2013 8:55 PM

Isomers, the entire line is great, but to pick one, Copper P Peptide Serum. Miraculous stuff for my face.

coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 10.11.2013 4:37 PM 1 Person Smiled
Perricone Formula 15.....I pat it on my #11.....Never before have I found a product that plumps that area up within minutes....I'm over 55 and I won't be without this....lots of Alpha Lipoic acid that young skin has....I honestly couldn't believe it, because once you get the #11 it's hard to get rid of,but Formula 15 does what it says, lifts and plumps and firms and brightens....my whole face!
flowers887 | Advisor 3 | 12.12.2013 9:41 PM

coconuty wrote:
Perricone Formula 15.....I pat it on my #11.....Never before have I found a product that plumps that area up within minutes....I'm over 55 and I won't be without this....lots of Alpha Lipoic acid that young skin has....I honestly couldn't believe it, because once you get the #11 it's hard to get rid of,but Formula 15 does what it says, lifts and plumps and firms and brightens....my whole face!

Hi coconuty...very interesting and your posting called my attention.

How fast did you notice results after using the Perricone Formula 15?

What do you mean when  you said plump the area up... do you mean the wrinkles disappeared?

What areas were the most improved?Thank you!

Lenka111 | Admirer 2 | 10.06.2013 8:36 PM
All these posts by fake posters about "Trish's" products make my wonder how bad are her overpriced products if she needs these cheap tricks to sell it?
RUNNER57 | Admirer | 10.06.2013 6:58 AM
There are many..for the value I like Alpha Hydroxy product line,
Cant leave out SKINN for value either.
SSC Foaming fAce Wash...
Also, CVS used to carry a Strivectin-dupe called Wrinkle Repair,
BTW..I am a long time tv shopper and forum lurker who would love to see these HSN Boards revived!
massha | Pro 3 | 04.21.2013 3:12 AM
Looks like I need to pay more attention as to when Trish will be on. :d/

Not really. These are all shill(s) - either just one person posting from multiple accounts, most newly created, or maybe a couple people - do notice the similarity of style. It's all spam, not real posts. Just ignore.
HannyB86 | New Friend | 04.20.2013 8:49 PM
I just ordered the Trish McEvoy BB cream too. Looking forward to having just one thing to put on in the mornings.
NYCbeautygirl | Admirer | 04.20.2013 1:07 AM
So excited for Trish's BB cream. definitely my fav right now. It's so perfect for summer - you literally don't need anything else for your face except a little blush for color!! So lovely
KITT2 | Admirer 3 | 04.19.2013 6:29 PM 1 Person Smiled
love anything Chanel. Especially the mascara, eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow. Love Chanel #5 and yes it was my Grandma's fragrance but Man "Gram" was a hottie in her time and I don't have any problem with liking what she liked. In fact I don't think it's politically correct to use the word "Grandmother" in a negative light. Love the art deco period and that's when my Grandmother's light shined and she passed in on to me. I will carry it on to my grandchildren and hopefully the words Grandmother will shine and twinkle again. I want to smell just like my Grandmother. Old Hollywood is just fine with me. Love that Woman and her Chanel. =d>
flowers887 | Advisor 3 | 12.12.2013 9:44 PM

KITT2 wrote:
love anything Chanel. Especially the mascara, eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow. Love Chanel #5 and yes it was my Grandma's fragrance but Man "Gram" was a hottie in her time and I don't have any problem with liking what she liked. In fact I don't think it's politically correct to use the word "Grandmother" in a negative light. Love the art deco period and that's when my Grandmother's light shined and she passed in on to me. I will carry it on to my grandchildren and hopefully the words Grandmother will shine and twinkle again. I want to smell just like my Grandmother. Old Hollywood is just fine with me. Love that Woman and her Chanel. =d>

Channel fan here, too!

KITT2..love your post--memorable!

coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 12.13.2013 2:33 PM 1 Person Smiled

Concerning Perricone's Formula 15, I noticed improvement the first application, and have been using it now for several months with even more improvement. I gently exfoliate first, use a moisture cloth over my face for a few minutes and while my face is still moist, pat on a couple pumps of the Formula 15 all over my face and jaw line ( not under my eyes). Also even tho I've never smoked, I have  those lines forming nose to mouth, and this product plumps the skin well in that area too, it really lifts the skin, making the lines much less noticable. If you read about this product, it describes reducing the depth of wrinkles. It brightens the skin,  so I only use a small amount of Josie Maran Argan oil tinted SPF40 lotion,  and that's it.For me anyway, I call the Formula 15 my second skin, it improves the texture and smoothness of my face so well. I haven't ever responded to any other product like this one, so I hope it's around for a long time!!:-) :-)  Best of Luck!

flowers887 | Advisor 3 | 12.13.2013 5:28 PM

Coconuty...Thank you very much for answering my questions about the product -very nice info!!!

I appreciate all the information and details you have provided about it!

Thanks...and enjoy the Holiday Season!:smileyhappy:

mzlg | Admirer 3 | 04.15.2013 1:54 AM
Products by Dr. Denese - mostly the HydroShield.
Mistic101 | Admirer 2 | 04.14.2013 3:56 AM
WILDAPPLE | Inspirer 2 | 04.13.2013 8:28 PM
Any makeup product by Merle Norman. It's not your grandma's makeup.
massha | Pro 3 | 04.13.2013 3:39 AM
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Not YOU again! I guess I am giving up.
LG1212 | New Friend | 04.13.2013 3:37 AM
I love Trish's High Volume Mascara. I finally got the long dark lashes that I've always wanted!! LOVE!
sue321 | Admirer | 04.12.2013 1:35 PM
My favourite beauty product is Anousta lipsalve. It feels gorgeous and contains just 4 ingredients: Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax and essential oil of either mandarin, lemon or tea tree.
There is a plain version too.
caley | New Friend | 04.06.2013 5:41 AM
I like Olay anti aging products.All products of Olay are nice.Olay protects our skin from damage by day, and prevents wrinkles by night. I have been using it from years.
-----------------------
online designer clothing
NYgirL4ever | New Friend | 04.04.2013 3:25 PM
I like trish's planners too. Her skincare and brushes have been in my life for years. Such high quality products.
Sparkl333 | Admirer | 04.01.2013 5:37 PM
Trish McEvoy's Planner is great. Her mascara is pretty great
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
SurjeetSingh

Favorite beauty product

What is your favorite product guys? [-(
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Sparkl333

RE: Favorite beauty product

Trish McEvoy's Planner is great. Her mascara is pretty great
Please use plain text.
New Friend
NYgirL4ever

I like trish's planners too. Her skincare and brushes have been in my life for years. Such high quality products.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
caley

I like Olay anti aging products.All products of Olay are nice.Olay protects our skin from damage by day, and prevents wrinkles by night. I have been using it from years.
-----------------------
online designer clothing
Please use plain text.
Admirer
sue321

My favourite beauty product is Anousta lipsalve. It feels gorgeous and contains just 4 ingredients: Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax and essential oil of either mandarin, lemon or tea tree.
There is a plain version too.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
LG1212

I love Trish's High Volume Mascara. I finally got the long dark lashes that I've always wanted!! LOVE!
Please use plain text.
Pro 3
massha

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Not YOU again! I guess I am giving up.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
WILDAPPLE

Any makeup product by Merle Norman. It's not your grandma's makeup.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Mistic101

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
mzlg

Products by Dr. Denese - mostly the HydroShield.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
24 Replies
03.30.2013 4:14 AM
4 Smiles
19 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...