Admirer 3
JAKESNAMI

FIRMACARE SSC

I have been stating some opinions about Firmacare and I want to make a change. I received it today. Started to not even open it and send it back. I decided to give it a fair chance. I cleansed my face, dried it, applied the Firmacare, and lay down for 3 minutes to relax. I then waited another 1 minute to let it finish drying. I rinsed it off (it was very tight). Then I dried it, moistured, and applied makeup. It was my fault not drying properly, but it was a disaster at first...everything glopped up together on my face and it was a mess. I washed it off and waited an hour, sort of "I told myself so."

Started over, washed, dried, applied Firmacare again. Waited 4 minutes this time. My face was really tightening up. I got off the bed and went to the mirror and staring back at me was this big round smooth face! I screamed - I looked like the moon!

Oh no, I thought, I have ruined myself. So, I rinsed it off, patted it dry. Waited 30 minutes then applied moisturizer and makeup. What a difference following the instructions make!

My skin was very smooth, just a hint of a glow, and my forehead looked as though it had been botoxed. Very nice.

So that is my experience: Hesitancy, made a mess, tried again, funny face stared back at me, then perfection. I am glad I gave it a second try. Maybe the third try will be even better.

I may just keep this autoship thing going.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
fritzypat

RE: FIRMACARE SSC

I ordered the ts so I could try this product; I was also interested in the seramins. Reading the other comments in various topics, it seems like it is a good product for an older woman. Do you mind if I ask your age? I am 62 and the nose to mouth lines have really started to bother me, so I will see if I achieve this 'refreshed' look that some have mentioned. I actually have fairly good skin thanks to the ssc and sca products that I use. From your experience, it sounds like I would need to put this on when I first get up, so that it fits in to my getting ready for the day.

Hope to hear back if you perfect the application. thanks
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
cheykathy

Hi JAKESNAMI, I have not received mine yet, but should in the next day or two. I have been thinking that I would just send it back without opening it like you thought to do. You said that once you followed the directions it of course made the difference. Does it say to wait 30 minutes to apply moisturizer and makeup? I also would like to know how old you are. I'm really on the fence about this one from all the reviews and feedback on it from the forums. It just seems like an awful lot of work for temporary results and some scary ones at that. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

Hi JAKESNAMI, I have not received mine yet, but should in the next day or two. I have been thinking that I would just send it back without opening it like you thought to do. You said that once you followed the directions it of course made the difference. Does it say to wait 30 minutes to apply moisturizer and makeup? I also would like to know how old you are. I'm really on the fence about this one from all the reviews and feedback on it from the forums. It just seems like an awful lot of work for temporary results and some scary ones at that. Thanks.

As i mentioned on different posts. I also feel it is too much long to wait for a product to take affect if it does.

The application sounds rather strange to me,and have not patience to do what they say you should.

I did cancel my Ts,and i maybe out of town when it going to ship.

With all this game playing,changing dates i cannot sit in anticipation not knowing when it will come.

To add have so many wrinkle,and face lift products that work pretty good.

Will wait later on when more reviews are given,and purhaps try it one day.

Jag
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
katperson

I followed the directions as well and I felt my skin tone had a much better appearance. I will continue to use it for a week or so and see. I also noticed that when I applied my lip balm throughout the day I did feel a tightening after the application of moisture to my lips.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
poobeartigger12

i ordered this today, morning actually after i saw it again on an end commercial. Then i decided too go on line and see if any reviews were in and changed my mind pretty quick. i cancelled a few minutes ago.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Community Admin

We have noticed the Forum feedback regarding a common concern after FIRMAFACE has been “washed” away. We want to review the instructions that may be helpful to achieve the desired results.

When rinsing the product it is important to remember to “splash” off the residual from your face – then PAT it dry with a towel. Once you have done so, wait a few moments to allow FIRMAFACE to really get to work on the appearance on your lines, wrinkles and puffy eyes – this gives FIRMAFACE time to get to work from within as it was designed to do... then, you will see and feel the results you desire.

Some additional tips for the application of FIRMAFACE are noted below – following these tips will also insure you get great results…

1. Start with a freshly cleansed face.... even if you apply in the morning and your skin is technically 'clean'- we still advise that you cleanse and dry the skin before application.

2. Apply an even coat of FIRMAFACE to all areas you want treated. It should be applied like a mask, it should be a visible, even layer.

3. Stay relatively still as it dries.

4. FIRMAFACE should dry completely- this should take about 3 minutes, maybe longer if a thicker layer was applied. You want to wait for all tackiness/dampness to be dried.

5. Splash off. Remove FIRMAFACE as directed.

6. All tightening effects will immediately be released- this is normal, but as the skin is pat dry (as instructed) the FIRMAFACE will slowly reactivate. The re-firming and re-tightening feeling will begin again. This feeling will continue over the next 10-15 minutes.

7. As you carry on with your normal serums, moisturizers and makeup- you will again experience the releasing / re-activation feeling as your skin dries.

For the HSN FIRMA-FACE XR™ product page and the how-to video demonstration >face12345<.

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.