wilddietta | Admirer 3 | 06.08.2009 8:31 PM
On Thursday June 11th 6-7pm(pst) The Beauty Report/Lynn Murphy
Friday June 12th 1-2pm(pst) Host Pick/Lynn Murphy
Saturday June 13th 4-5am(pst) Host Pick/Alyce Carons

They will be offering several of their favorite kits.

If you don't know where to start with Elysee these will be great kits to start with.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
IRISHSEA | Admirer 2 | 06.10.2009 12:26 AM
Hi, MM gave me a follow up call about her TriAge line and reported what the conference call said, but other than that, I haven't been on too much(having some medical issues, but I'm doing ok)

o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: =p>
animalkingdom | Admirer 2 | 06.08.2009 8:57 PM
Oh this is great, I really want to try this line. I never know where to start, so it will be great seeing it at the times it is on. Thanks for sharing the info.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
wilddietta

ELYSEE IS COMING........

On Thursday June 11th 6-7pm(pst) The Beauty Report/Lynn Murphy
Friday June 12th 1-2pm(pst) Host Pick/Lynn Murphy
Saturday June 13th 4-5am(pst) Host Pick/Alyce Carons

They will be offering several of their favorite kits.

If you don't know where to start with Elysee these will be great kits to start with.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
animalkingdom

RE: ELYSEE IS COMING........

Oh this is great, I really want to try this line. I never know where to start, so it will be great seeing it at the times it is on. Thanks for sharing the info.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
IRISHSEA

RE: ELYSEE IS COMING........

Hi, MM gave me a follow up call about her TriAge line and reported what the conference call said, but other than that, I haven't been on too much(having some medical issues, but I'm doing ok)

o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: o:smileyhappy: =p>

The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow,
For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
06.08.2009 8:31 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...