Admirer 3
BalloonGirl

Dr. Graf Vita-Peptide Booster or Collagen Serum

I've never used the booster, but I've used the copper collagen duo. Which do you think is best for firming?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
cheesy

RE: Dr. Graf Vita-Peptide Booster or Collagen Serum

It is my understanding that the booster doesn't replace any product but actually boosts the effectiveness of all of the other products. Dr. G does say to put the collagen serum on first and then use the booster. I'm not quite sure why that is.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
marilynv

I agree with Cheesy. The booster makes everything work better. When you use the collagen serum, it draws into your skin fast and makes you feel like you are dry when in fact you have super fast absorbtion. When it absorbs that fast it draws in all moisture you have. So applying it afterward will still help it fraw into your skin. I apply the serum over a moistened face after cleansing. It also makes your skin look younger and smoother from this absorbing effect it has. I went out to dinner last night with my daughter and she ordered a glass of wine and got carded. She is 21. The waitress couldn't believe she was old enough and my daughter pointed to me and said, just ask my mom. The waitress thought I was her older sister and couldn't believe I will be 50 this year. So proof that is does help. I used the serum under my makeup before we went to dinner.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BalloonGirl

Ooops, I made a mistake in my thread title.

I meant to say the copper serum, not the collagen serum.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
marilynv

Copper serum is definately for firming. The mask is even better, in my opinion. Used with the booster should enhance your results but the booster on it's own does not firm.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.