s1969 | New Friend | 01.24.2009 8:28 AM
QUESTION? WHICH IS BETTER,DERMA WAND OR FACE MASTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT,THANKS.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
123Jackie | Admirer 3 | 01.28.2009 3:30 AM
For me nothing works better then Connie Stevens Forever Spring Time Machine, been using it for 15 yrs.
FACIALLADY | Admirer 2 | 01.26.2009 11:07 PM
you do realize these are 2 completely different products...one's for your muscles and one is for your skin...I use both and wouldn't want to give up either one.

I have to agree with you, I think the Dermawand is for the Texture of your skin.
However they sell it as its for firming the skin. I mean that is what they try to drive home more then the texture issue.
Rejenas eyebrow is just a trip to see. But when I see her on other shows I notice its a tad higher anyways. Kinda like SCA Model Frannie the more mature lady she is always used as a model for lifting, but if you ever notice one side of her face is higher all the time. And Adrien uses her, this bugs me because she thinks we are just plain Blind not to notice Frans face is much higher on her left side.
FACIALLADY | Admirer 2 | 01.26.2009 11:01 PM
From reading the reviews I would say FaceMaster.
I still use my OLD Time Machine that Connie Stevens sold on
HSN about 15 yrs ago. I Love it and it still works great!!
As a conducting gel I use Aloe Vera. Works great and is a lot cheaper then the stuff SS sells. Plus its much better for you.
Plus I body Flex and part of that is Face Movements which I know have kept my Neck Looking nice and Tight.
Body Flex gals, Its a big winner. And a Natural High. You are so pumped up for the day.
Raynne | Admirer 2 | 01.26.2009 7:16 PM
hunt, what a great idea! I don't have Isomers, but am wondering if Dr. Graf's copper collagen infusion would work? Probably not, but just a thought. :smileywink:
Raynne | Admirer 2 | 01.26.2009 7:12 PM
For me, the FaceMaster is better. The DermaWand did nothing for my face whereas the FaceMaster really firmed it. I use the cheapest Aloe Vera Gel I can find from the drugstore instead of the conductive solution, which works just as well, as will any serum. I also wash the foam caps and use over and over and over. However, what works for one may not work for another. Those demos on the DermaWand, where the eyebrows are lifted -- didn't happen with me, no matter how hard I tried! HTH

RAYNNE---LOL Im quoting you- ok I just hit quote under your post-
YES THE FACEMASTER IS IN MY OPINION THE BEST- and you are so right.
Alot of things work as well as the solutions sold with the FM- I wash the foam caps as well in antibacterial soap and let them dry- ...
FUNBOY

Hi FUNBOY! See, I learned! lol
Raynne | Admirer 2 | 01.26.2009 7:10 PM
Yes, MEL, they are two completely different products. However, for me, the Dermawand did NOTHING for me except aggravate my mouth to chin lines. As far as giving oxygen to your face, it probably does, but I can't say my skin looked or felt any different, but that is just me. It probably works for others, since we are all different.:smileywink:
MEL | Admirer 2 | 01.26.2009 6:23 PM
you do realize these are 2 completely different products...one's for your muscles and one is for your skin...I use both and wouldn't want to give up either one.
hunt | Admirer 1 | 01.26.2009 5:32 PM
left]I had been going to a spa to have the same facemaster session.Now I save a ton of money and the facemaster is stronger.I have however added to the conductive serum Isomers copper serum.It conducts electricity better and it drives the copper directly into the cells.I was a chemistry major in college.Talk about results try it ladies.
FUNBOYZ | Admirer 3 | 01.25.2009 6:16 PM
For me, the FaceMaster is better. The DermaWand did nothing for my face whereas the FaceMaster really firmed it. I use the cheapest Aloe Vera Gel I can find from the drugstore instead of the conductive solution, which works just as well, as will any serum. I also wash the foam caps and use over and over and over. However, what works for one may not work for another. Those demos on the DermaWand, where the eyebrows are lifted -- didn't happen with me, no matter how hard I tried! HTH

Alot of things work as well as the solutions sold with the FM- I wash the foam caps as well in antibacterial soap and let them dry- ...
FUNBOY
Raynne | Admirer 2 | 01.25.2009 5:23 PM
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
s1969

DERMAWAND OR FACE MASTER???

QUESTION? WHICH IS BETTER,DERMA WAND OR FACE MASTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT,THANKS.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raynne

RE: DERMAWAND OR FACE MASTER???

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
FUNBOYZ

FUNBOY
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
hunt

left]I had been going to a spa to have the same facemaster session.Now I save a ton of money and the facemaster is stronger.I have however added to the conductive serum Isomers copper serum.It conducts electricity better and it drives the copper directly into the cells.I was a chemistry major in college.Talk about results try it ladies.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2 MEL Admirer 2
Admirer 2
MEL

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raynne

Yes, MEL, they are two completely different products. However, for me, the Dermawand did NOTHING for me except aggravate my mouth to chin lines. As far as giving oxygen to your face, it probably does, but I can't say my skin looked or felt any different, but that is just me. It probably works for others, since we are all different.:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raynne

FUNBOY

Hi FUNBOY! See, I learned! lol
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Raynne

hunt, what a great idea! I don't have Isomers, but am wondering if Dr. Graf's copper collagen infusion would work? Probably not, but just a thought. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
FACIALLADY

From reading the reviews I would say FaceMaster.
I still use my OLD Time Machine that Connie Stevens sold on
HSN about 15 yrs ago. I Love it and it still works great!!
As a conducting gel I use Aloe Vera. Works great and is a lot cheaper then the stuff SS sells. Plus its much better for you.
Plus I body Flex and part of that is Face Movements which I know have kept my Neck Looking nice and Tight.
Body Flex gals, Its a big winner. And a Natural High. You are so pumped up for the day.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
FACIALLADY

I have to agree with you, I think the Dermawand is for the Texture of your skin.
However they sell it as its for firming the skin. I mean that is what they try to drive home more then the texture issue.
Rejenas eyebrow is just a trip to see. But when I see her on other shows I notice its a tad higher anyways. Kinda like SCA Model Frannie the more mature lady she is always used as a model for lifting, but if you ever notice one side of her face is higher all the time. And Adrien uses her, this bugs me because she thinks we are just plain Blind not to notice Frans face is much higher on her left side.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
10 Replies
01.24.2009 8:28 AM
0 Smiles
7 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...