CinnamonKitten | Admirer 3 | 06.05.2011 6:09 PM
I ordered that new Derma Wand
on ShopNBC and received it on Friday. Even after the first use
there was a noticeable difference in my skin! I was amazed.
My jaw area was tighter and my skin glowed. This is just an amazing device.
I have the Time Machine and tried Face Master. I liked Time Machine fine
but just wasnt getting results anymore. The Face Master which I really wanted
to like gave me a headache and stung my skin.
Please share your experiences with the Derma Wand, good or bad!!
Would like to hear them. Thank You!=!s>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
1095 | Admirer | 06.28.2011 12:35 AM
I had it and it did absolutely nothing for me. Waste of money.
chloebelle | Admirer 1 | 06.17.2011 12:24 PM
I had the old version from here at hsn and luved it and used it a few times a week and then one day...it basically died :smileysad: so now I'm afraid to try another one.. I do use the facemaster everyday and luv it (for about 13 years now). I think I got one of the very original facemasters ever sold. I now own that one the 2nd one and the new improved one. I'm nuts. but I loooook good! :smileyhappy: I did also buy the exfoliating machine shopnbc sells..but hardly ever drag it out for some reason?? it's so bulky and I forget about it most the time. I need to get that thing out!
MonaLisa913 | Admirer 2 | 06.15.2011 12:35 AM
I also purchased the Derma Wand when it was a TS and love, love, love my Derma Wand. I even got the eye brow lift, amazing!! I also notice that I am using less skin care, serums, creams etc. Which is saving me a ton of money. But couldn't resist Isomer's TS. May I make a suggestion, try using it on a lower frequency and maybe just at night before you go to bed. You know you only need 2 minutes a day twice a day. You might be using it a tad too long. Good Luck.;-);
CinnamonKitten | Admirer 3 | 06.13.2011 5:47 PM
guess what??? i had to end up returning the derma wand!!

i really liked it sooo much and i liked how it was seeming
to work on fine lines and firming my jaw area well.

but then i started to get bad headaches every time i used it!!!
and finally made the decision that it had to be returned grrrrr.

i would have kept it and used it every day if not for this.

i ordered the face master last year and got bad headaches too!
i guess i must be too sensitive to the current or something.

has anyone gotten headaches from either machine???

AmazonDeb | Admirer 3 | 06.07.2011 4:18 PM
That ozone smell is normal.

I don't believe half the reviews for the DW. There's just no way - a lot of reviews are company shills.
CinnamonKitten | Admirer 3 | 06.07.2011 3:58 PM
The smell coming from my derma wand is very faint. It smells good actually. I was surprised honestly to see results right away!! I think this newest derma wand has been improved.
I had read many many reviews like I said, before I ordered it. Here is just one:

RE: Derma Wand Reviews
I have been using the Derma Wand, and have received excellent results, three weeks ago today. It has toned up my facial skin nicely. Firmed my jaw line and underneath my chin. It has removed the lines underneath my eyes. I am very satisfied with the results I'm receiving in so little time.
I also have small skin tags which has been reduced, to almost nothing, it is incredible. I love using my Derma Wand. I use it morning and evening daily alone with vitamin C cream and eye serum. This wand has firmed my neck very nicely. Today I was told I look 12 years younger than my actual age of 57, WOW WEE.

Thanks Derma Wand, I will continue to use this daily, as gravity takes it's toll on us all daily.

BRENJOR | Admirer 1 | 06.07.2011 11:17 AM
Can you tell me if your dermawand has a smell coming from it? I have one and I can't use it because the smell that comes from it makes me gag. It is just sitting in my drawer now. I also can't believe that you already see a tightening. I didn't think it was for tightening. =d>
CinnamonKitten | Admirer 3 | 06.06.2011 6:48 PM
Im glad that Face Areobics is working for you. I guess there
are different results for different people with most anything, including
face products and devices.

I did a ton of research online of reviews before I ordered the Derma Wand
and there were so many good ones that I decided to order.

It seems from what is said is the results are cumulitive and it takes
time. Just like the Time Machine.

So far Im really liking it and getting some good results already. I hope
it keeps getting better and better :smileyhappy:

Surprised kind of that nobody else has posted on this subject only one.

Thanks for your reply!
AmazonDeb | Admirer 3 | 06.05.2011 10:48 PM
I got the same Dermawand you did from the OTV on SNBC, used it 2 times a day and never saw a bit of difference. This one did seem more tingly than previous models. I returned it and I went back to using an old Face Aerobics video I purchased a few years ago. It's working 10 times better than any of those machines.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
CinnamonKitten

Anyone Use Derma Wand??? Amazing!

I ordered that new Derma Wand
on ShopNBC and received it on Friday. Even after the first use
there was a noticeable difference in my skin! I was amazed.
My jaw area was tighter and my skin glowed. This is just an amazing device.
I have the Time Machine and tried Face Master. I liked Time Machine fine
but just wasnt getting results anymore. The Face Master which I really wanted
to like gave me a headache and stung my skin.
Please share your experiences with the Derma Wand, good or bad!!
Would like to hear them. Thank You!=!s>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
AmazonDeb

RE: Anyone Use Derma Wand??? Amazing!

I got the same Dermawand you did from the OTV on SNBC, used it 2 times a day and never saw a bit of difference. This one did seem more tingly than previous models. I returned it and I went back to using an old Face Aerobics video I purchased a few years ago. It's working 10 times better than any of those machines.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CinnamonKitten

Im glad that Face Areobics is working for you. I guess there
are different results for different people with most anything, including
face products and devices.

I did a ton of research online of reviews before I ordered the Derma Wand
and there were so many good ones that I decided to order.

It seems from what is said is the results are cumulitive and it takes
time. Just like the Time Machine.

So far Im really liking it and getting some good results already. I hope
it keeps getting better and better :smileyhappy:

Surprised kind of that nobody else has posted on this subject only one.

Thanks for your reply!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
BRENJOR

Can you tell me if your dermawand has a smell coming from it? I have one and I can't use it because the smell that comes from it makes me gag. It is just sitting in my drawer now. I also can't believe that you already see a tightening. I didn't think it was for tightening. =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CinnamonKitten

The smell coming from my derma wand is very faint. It smells good actually. I was surprised honestly to see results right away!! I think this newest derma wand has been improved.
I had read many many reviews like I said, before I ordered it. Here is just one:

RE: Derma Wand Reviews
I have been using the Derma Wand, and have received excellent results, three weeks ago today. It has toned up my facial skin nicely. Firmed my jaw line and underneath my chin. It has removed the lines underneath my eyes. I am very satisfied with the results I'm receiving in so little time.
I also have small skin tags which has been reduced, to almost nothing, it is incredible. I love using my Derma Wand. I use it morning and evening daily alone with vitamin C cream and eye serum. This wand has firmed my neck very nicely. Today I was told I look 12 years younger than my actual age of 57, WOW WEE.

Thanks Derma Wand, I will continue to use this daily, as gravity takes it's toll on us all daily.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
AmazonDeb

That ozone smell is normal.

I don't believe half the reviews for the DW. There's just no way - a lot of reviews are company shills.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CinnamonKitten

guess what??? i had to end up returning the derma wand!!

i really liked it sooo much and i liked how it was seeming
to work on fine lines and firming my jaw area well.

but then i started to get bad headaches every time i used it!!!
and finally made the decision that it had to be returned grrrrr.

i would have kept it and used it every day if not for this.

i ordered the face master last year and got bad headaches too!
i guess i must be too sensitive to the current or something.

has anyone gotten headaches from either machine???

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MonaLisa913

I also purchased the Derma Wand when it was a TS and love, love, love my Derma Wand. I even got the eye brow lift, amazing!! I also notice that I am using less skin care, serums, creams etc. Which is saving me a ton of money. But couldn't resist Isomer's TS. May I make a suggestion, try using it on a lower frequency and maybe just at night before you go to bed. You know you only need 2 minutes a day twice a day. You might be using it a tad too long. Good Luck.;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
chloebelle

I had the old version from here at hsn and luved it and used it a few times a week and then one day...it basically died :smileysad: so now I'm afraid to try another one.. I do use the facemaster everyday and luv it (for about 13 years now). I think I got one of the very original facemasters ever sold. I now own that one the 2nd one and the new improved one. I'm nuts. but I loooook good! :smileyhappy: I did also buy the exfoliating machine shopnbc sells..but hardly ever drag it out for some reason?? it's so bulky and I forget about it most the time. I need to get that thing out!
Please use plain text.
Admirer

I had it and it did absolutely nothing for me. Waste of money.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
06.05.2011 6:09 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...