girlygirl30 | Admirer 1 | 06.14.2009 12:46 PM
Need alternative recs for conductive lotion for facemaster.

Thanks
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
PetAngel | Admirer 3 | 06.15.2009 10:06 PM

Thanks
I purchase Walgreens aloe vera gel and add some H20, simple! Makes a great conductive solution for the Facemaster. Tried the aloe vera gel on its own, but didn't "feel" the sensation. It obviously was blocking some of the current that's needed for results. Plain old tap H20 won't give you the glide needed for comfort.
LINDALU | Admirer 2 | 06.15.2009 6:51 PM
It's great there are some alternatives we can use! I like Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly...a bottle lasts and lasts and works really well. I also use Isomers Copper-P a couple of times a week. I'm going to try distilled water and dilute the Aloe Gelly a little! I do also like Suzanne's FaceMaster Peptide Serum...very nice. Love reading everyone's tips!

Best Regards...LL
JUDALINE | Admirer 3 | 06.15.2009 1:03 PM
I once heard the Facemaster doctor say 'you could just use water if you wanted to.' There was total quiet because that's not selling too many conductors now, is it? Then Suzanne said, 'I didn't know that.' But that was the old Facemaster. You can tell it works because you can feel it. No beauty benefit, just conducting.
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 06.14.2009 9:46 PM
I use Fruit of the Earth 100% Pure aloe vera gel from Walmart...$4.00 for a very large bottle that will last years.
a1shadow | Admirer 2 | 06.14.2009 6:33 PM
Aloe Vera gel,Forever Spring has a gel to use with their machine,they sell online and if you hit a sale you can get really good deals especially on the tubes.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
girlygirl30

Alternative conductive lotion recs needed for facemaster

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
a1shadow

RE: Alternative conductive lotion recs needed for facemaster

Aloe Vera gel,Forever Spring has a gel to use with their machine,they sell online and if you hit a sale you can get really good deals especially on the tubes.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

I use Fruit of the Earth 100% Pure aloe vera gel from Walmart...$4.00 for a very large bottle that will last years.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JUDALINE

I once heard the Facemaster doctor say 'you could just use water if you wanted to.' There was total quiet because that's not selling too many conductors now, is it? Then Suzanne said, 'I didn't know that.' But that was the old Facemaster. You can tell it works because you can feel it. No beauty benefit, just conducting.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LINDALU

It's great there are some alternatives we can use! I like Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly...a bottle lasts and lasts and works really well. I also use Isomers Copper-P a couple of times a week. I'm going to try distilled water and dilute the Aloe Gelly a little! I do also like Suzanne's FaceMaster Peptide Serum...very nice. Love reading everyone's tips!

Best Regards...LL
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PetAngel

Thanks
I purchase Walgreens aloe vera gel and add some H20, simple! Makes a great conductive solution for the Facemaster. Tried the aloe vera gel on its own, but didn't "feel" the sensation. It obviously was blocking some of the current that's needed for results. Plain old tap H20 won't give you the glide needed for comfort.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
06.14.2009 12:46 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...