scott16 | Admirer 1 | 03.22.2009 5:23 PM
Did anyone catch today's last presentation of SCA with Diana Perkovic? In the middle of a sentence, Adrienne apparently tells Diana "that's not yours!" Then they both gave spotty accounts for the remark; first, Adriene said when you catch her putting on the solid Argon oil she says: "that's not yours" which made no sense. Then Diana tried to cover by explaining that when the hosts see a product in Adriene's bag that is not of her line, and they are curious, Adriene says "that's not yours". Diana looked irritated. I wonder what Adriene didn't want to part with? A "real collectible"? Check it out on the video if you missed it.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
ROCKYRACCOON | Admirer | 03.28.2009 8:26 PM
Don't joke about Aricept or Alzheimer's please. Until you have someone who is on this medication for Alzheimer's, you haven't a clue. Not something to joke about. Also, Adrienne is AWESOME!!! LUV HER PRODUCTS and I think she is very knowledgeable in her field of beauty. I also have a few of her jewelry pieces too. I think she is a lovely woman.

Please accept my apology about the crack about Aricept. It was not meant to be ugly - it was only for my own weird sense of humor. I've taken care of both my elderly parents for 23 years (in my own home) and believe me I do see humor in the most awful of circumstances. I've had to for survival. But again, please accept my apology.
VANILLASPICE | Admirer 3 | 03.28.2009 4:47 AM
I believe Adrienne was referring to when she slipped the lipstick into her own purse and she was joking about the fact that she loved this particular color and it was her favorite. Her and Diane were just joking and playing around having fun during the presentation.
VANILLASPICE | Admirer 3 | 03.28.2009 4:44 AM
Don't joke about Aricept or Alzheimer's please. Until you have someone who is on this medication for Alzheimer's, you haven't a clue. Not something to joke about. Also, Adrienne is AWESOME!!! LUV HER PRODUCTS and I think she is very knowledgeable in her field of beauty. I also have a few of her jewelry pieces too. I think she is a lovely woman.
ROCKYRACCOON | Admirer | 03.28.2009 2:26 AM
I think Adrienne forgot her Aricept! HEHE Sorry, I just couldn't resist! It's the Crypt Keeper Alert!
MAGGIEMAY529 | Admirer 2 | 03.28.2009 1:45 AM
Adrienne was saying that everything she uses is her products except the one salve like product, and hosts kept saying " that product is not yours"...that is what she was talking about.
Shopper50 | Admirer 3 | 03.27.2009 11:50 AM
She was saying with every host, that people she know's kept saying that product wasn't her's. I think that is what she was referring to. Adrienne is to be admired if you read alot of her life story. To have started a business like this in her teenage year's, still married to the same man for all this time, and, she know's beauty. I think she has developed quite a sense of humor, too. I find her fun to watch + she is alright with me.
Guest | Admirer 2 | 03.27.2009 11:26 AM
I also think they were simply talking about the Argan Oil salve. No big deal.

But, Adrien also called Diana "Deanna" a few times in that airing. Adrien seemed a little off kilter. Probably tired from appearing on so many airings of her products over the course of only a few days. I would rather have less airings and product repeats and just a few quality shows instead.
TNTuxedo | Admirer 2 | 03.25.2009 7:11 PM
In this one, I'm on Adrienne's side. She's the expert.

I don't care what she looks like...I enjoy her products very much! In order to be in the cosmetic bsuiness and dealing with the public, one has to look healthy and vital and I have never thought she got her look solely from her own products. I don't use one product line only myself.

Her problems with the demonstrations are time limits and there is always somebody in her ear and the host yammering on the side. Late night is not so bad.
Priceless15 | Admirer 2 | 03.22.2009 9:08 PM
WOW!!You viewers are so observant. I wonder if she uses any of her products having read your comments. Poor Diane to put up wi Miss Adrienne.
Faerie | Admirer 2 | 03.22.2009 6:05 PM
I didn't see that particular conversation, but I suspect it's similar to the one she had with Connie (video currently on the product page).

Adrienne said she had been using the solid argan oil product for years and when hosts would notice they would comment "That's not yours," meaning that it wasn't Signature Club A. Adrienne said she would reply that she didn't care and she wouldn't be without it. Adrienne said she told them she would figure out a way to bring it to HSN and she did.

I'll watch the new video, but I seriously doubt it was anything more.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
scott16

Adrienne tells Diana Perkovic: "that's not yours"?

Did anyone catch today's last presentation of SCA with Diana Perkovic? In the middle of a sentence, Adrienne apparently tells Diana "that's not yours!" Then they both gave spotty accounts for the remark; first, Adriene said when you catch her putting on the solid Argon oil she says: "that's not yours" which made no sense. Then Diana tried to cover by explaining that when the hosts see a product in Adriene's bag that is not of her line, and they are curious, Adriene says "that's not yours". Diana looked irritated. I wonder what Adriene didn't want to part with? A "real collectible"? Check it out on the video if you missed it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Faerie

RE: Adrienne tells Diana Perkovic: "that's not yours"?

I didn't see that particular conversation, but I suspect it's similar to the one she had with Connie (video currently on the product page).

Adrienne said she had been using the solid argan oil product for years and when hosts would notice they would comment "That's not yours," meaning that it wasn't Signature Club A. Adrienne said she would reply that she didn't care and she wouldn't be without it. Adrienne said she told them she would figure out a way to bring it to HSN and she did.

I'll watch the new video, but I seriously doubt it was anything more.
~~ Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Priceless15

WOW!!You viewers are so observant. I wonder if she uses any of her products having read your comments. Poor Diane to put up wi Miss Adrienne.
Believe
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
TNTuxedo

In this one, I'm on Adrienne's side. She's the expert.

I don't care what she looks like...I enjoy her products very much! In order to be in the cosmetic bsuiness and dealing with the public, one has to look healthy and vital and I have never thought she got her look solely from her own products. I don't use one product line only myself.

Her problems with the demonstrations are time limits and there is always somebody in her ear and the host yammering on the side. Late night is not so bad.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2

I also think they were simply talking about the Argan Oil salve. No big deal.

But, Adrien also called Diana "Deanna" a few times in that airing. Adrien seemed a little off kilter. Probably tired from appearing on so many airings of her products over the course of only a few days. I would rather have less airings and product repeats and just a few quality shows instead.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Shopper50

She was saying with every host, that people she know's kept saying that product wasn't her's. I think that is what she was referring to. Adrienne is to be admired if you read alot of her life story. To have started a business like this in her teenage year's, still married to the same man for all this time, and, she know's beauty. I think she has developed quite a sense of humor, too. I find her fun to watch + she is alright with me.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MAGGIEMAY529

Adrienne was saying that everything she uses is her products except the one salve like product, and hosts kept saying " that product is not yours"...that is what she was talking about.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
ROCKYRACCOON

I think Adrienne forgot her Aricept! HEHE Sorry, I just couldn't resist! It's the Crypt Keeper Alert!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
VANILLASPICE

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
VANILLASPICE

I believe Adrienne was referring to when she slipped the lipstick into her own purse and she was joking about the fact that she loved this particular color and it was her favorite. Her and Diane were just joking and playing around having fun during the presentation.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
10 Replies
03.22.2009 5:23 PM
0 Smiles
9 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...