drdrama59 | New Friend | 05.09.2009 3:14 AM
I am concerned about Adriene's right eye it is not functioning properly. What has happened to her?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
WETINWASHINGTON | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 2:09 PM
I didn't feel the OP was bashing Adriene at all and my reply was just an honest observation.

Yes, she has years and years of experience in the makeup industry and skin care as well...but ladies you have to admit she's pushed the envelope with the procedures.

If I could afford to have botox or restylane to fill a few lines I would, but there is a point when enough is enough and you start to look worse instead of better.

I look back on Adriene's photo's from her books and she is a stunning woman, no doubt about it...and she still is beautiful...she just needs to let go and embrace that she is going to age and get a few wrinkles and it's okay.

She has a reputation I know, but she doesn't need to compete with Joan River's whose face is pulled so tight she can hardly smile! There are many women in the beauty industry that have aged gracefully...you can't look like you are in your 30's when you are in your 60's.

ok2 | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 1:48 PM
Totally agree with ok2 and OK4 -- she's a skincare/makeup expert and regardless of procedures, you can still have bad skin if you don't use the right products.

Right on, knightley!

OK4ABLONDE - ITA...Adrienne is a legend.
PEG53 | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 1:47 PM
I am not bashing Adrienne by any means, but I think when you have continuous work done on your face, you lose the feelings in your face as they cut your nerves. Some guest host on the other shopping channel mentioned this, as her eye was tearing and she admitted that she couldn't feel a thing! With any operation, they cut your nerves which cannot be avoided.
knightley | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 1:45 PM
Totally agree with ok2 and OK4 -- she's a skincare/makeup expert and regardless of procedures, you can still have bad skin if you don't use the right products.
OK4ABLONDE | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 1:42 PM
I hope this doesn't turn into an Adrienne bashing thread. I like most of her products, this woman knows her stuff and she's come a long way with that babysitting money she earned as a teenager! :smileyhappy:

ok2 | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 1:39 PM
I get botox, and use her products.
WEBBY | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 1:36 PM
Why she wears gobs of eye liner and puts on so much putty makeup it looks like a mask of death. She could be Lilly Munsters sister. Tons of botox and face lifts- how can anyone want to buy her makeup and end up looking like a monster.
harvestmoon | Admirer 1 | 05.09.2009 1:11 PM
The poor woman's probably exhausted! I hope we don't start bashing her again.
LShack | Admirer 2 | 05.09.2009 11:56 AM
I am concerned about Adriene's right eye it is not functioning properly. What has happened to her?

My daughter came home last night when Adriene was on & commented - Why would anyone buy face cream from this woman when it's clear she uses botox. I like her products & she's an awesome lady. But Adriene please don't comment on the fact that you don't wear bangs to hide your forehead anymore because of your products when it's obvious your products are not the reason. Then there's Lauren Hutton a natural beauty, lines & all. I don't think she's had any "work" done. It's in her genes I guess
WETINWASHINGTON | Admirer 3 | 05.09.2009 10:52 AM
I haven't seen her yet this visit...but I have noticed this in the past, not on a regular basis...my first thought is to much work on her face....or to much botox??

I think she is full of spunk and has some good values...but think she needs to lay off the procedures from time to time...IMO
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
drdrama59

Adriene's right eye

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
WETINWASHINGTON

RE: Adriene's right eye

I haven't seen her yet this visit...but I have noticed this in the past, not on a regular basis...my first thought is to much work on her face....or to much botox??

I think she is full of spunk and has some good values...but think she needs to lay off the procedures from time to time...IMO
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LShack

My daughter came home last night when Adriene was on & commented - Why would anyone buy face cream from this woman when it's clear she uses botox. I like her products & she's an awesome lady. But Adriene please don't comment on the fact that you don't wear bangs to hide your forehead anymore because of your products when it's obvious your products are not the reason. Then there's Lauren Hutton a natural beauty, lines & all. I don't think she's had any "work" done. It's in her genes I guess
The trouble with reality is; there's no background music.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
harvestmoon

The poor woman's probably exhausted! I hope we don't start bashing her again.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
WEBBY

Why she wears gobs of eye liner and puts on so much putty makeup it looks like a mask of death. She could be Lilly Munsters sister. Tons of botox and face lifts- how can anyone want to buy her makeup and end up looking like a monster.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3 ok2 Admirer 3
Admirer 3
ok2

I get botox, and use her products.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
OK4ABLONDE

I hope this doesn't turn into an Adrienne bashing thread. I like most of her products, this woman knows her stuff and she's come a long way with that babysitting money she earned as a teenager! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
knightley

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PEG53

I am not bashing Adrienne by any means, but I think when you have continuous work done on your face, you lose the feelings in your face as they cut your nerves. Some guest host on the other shopping channel mentioned this, as her eye was tearing and she admitted that she couldn't feel a thing! With any operation, they cut your nerves which cannot be avoided.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3 ok2 Admirer 3
Admirer 3
ok2

Right on, knightley!

OK4ABLONDE - ITA...Adrienne is a legend.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
34 Replies
05.09.2009 3:14 AM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...