WHO'S ONLINE NOW
19 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
User Smiles Count
VIEW: LIST
4kitties | Admirer 3 | 54m ago

Just love you designs,Antthony!..You always mention"old Holywood"..So I have a request..40's and 50'

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | Friday 6 People have Smiled

And the FUN continues.......two more weeks...gone!  

We just keep going and going and going....seems

... see post
Lizzie818 | Pro 2 | 3 hours ago

Great job, Susan!

smileys-VERY happy-427623.gif  I think this little guy probably says what you're feeling!

PS You're still #2 on

... see post
Gothcha | New Friend | 10.19.2013 4:53 PM
Has anyone on here won and if so how long was it to get the prize? Was it an easy process to claim t ... see post
highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | 4 hours ago

Nope I havent and I put tickets in all them, but I enjoy playing the games for free

TryingToGetHealt | Inspirer 1 | yesterday 3 People have Smiled

Well my friends, less than one week left for all the supplement specials with Andrew Lessman!  Here'

... see post
highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | 5 hours ago

Has anyone had any results on his hair, skin and nails? I bought the big bottle when Colleen was on

... see post
BlkLabLover | Inspirer 1 | 06.06.2013 2:55 PM 1 Person Smiled
I was watching the Slinky shows this morning and I felt so bad for Anji. Every time she tried to sp ... see post

Her voice is anoying but she makes me nervous talking over the host and being rude interuping the ho

... see post
jazzygirl007 | New Friend | yesterday

My large and mini steamers go into pause mode every few seconds.  It's so bad that I can't even use

... see post

I bought one a couple of weeks ago but havent used it, I hope it works when I do get it out

TheMemphisVette | Inspirer 3 | yesterday

some really good markdowns.

does anyone have any of this vendor?

highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | 6 hours ago

I was looking at them also, I love big rings but to expensive for me even on sale

MarleneL | New Friend | Friday

I watch both HSN and QVC...but find myself at QVC more often. I think it's the atmosphere there.

The

... see post
Cinnamongirl001 | Visitor | 6 hours ago

I don't know why HSN continues to have more hosts that I can't stand to watch! It's the sound of the

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | Thursday 2 People have Smiled

The countdown begins...got my email saying it has shipped! Can't get here fast enough for me!! 

... see post
DazedAndConfused | Advisor 1 | 6 hours ago

You get packages from HSN delivered by UPS? I thought larger packages might come by UPS but everythi

... see post
anne321 | New Friend | 6 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

I just love Anthony's design's and have since he started coming on years ago!

I still own the first

... see post
starmike | Inspirer 1 | 6 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

I agree, I love most of his designs as well.  But I adore his personality.  He seems so genuine and

... see post
Tady | Inspirer 3 | yesterday

Hi Antthony Angels!

Here is the Today's Special...347-917  Anthony new Englander Knit Sweater Coat,

... see post
Tady | Inspirer 3 | 6 hours ago

OVER 10,000 gone at the end of the second hour!!  Congratulations!

SeriousJohn | Partner | 7 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

Thanks pipman!  Lynmom50 - Pipman is correct... BUT we will be on in the Thursday night Beauty Repor

... see post

Hello Moodyshopper...   individual results vary - but keep at it...  look thru your how-to guide and

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | yesterday

HSN, any word on the restoration on the Timer for this game? It would be nice to have this feature b

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 8 hours ago

Still have the timer under KLONDIKE word...you're lucky Lotte! 

jennabug1965 | Admirer 3 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

RE: Adrienne's Rare Collectibles Ceramic Skeleton watches.

I ordered 2 different colors of these jus

... see post
southernbelnla | Inside Advisor | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

JENNABUG, GOOD FOR YOU LADY!

I SAW A TEE SHIRT TODAY THAT READ " KISS MY PINK SASS"

I hope the new w

... see post
massha | Maven 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

I do not really like the TS watch 362-420 BUT I might wind up getting it for one simple reason: the

... see post
massha | Maven 1 | yesterday

Yeah, I was looking at the green to for the malachite. 

I watched the presentation briefly, and they

... see post
Georgiaga | Admirer 3 | 12.13.2011 2:21 PM 6 People have Smiled
We are a FAN group here. If anyone visiting is not a Heidi Daus jewelry fan, we politely ask that yo ... see post
mdna | Admirer 1 | yesterday

By the way, I thought i was the only crazy girl out here who was totally obsessed with Heidi! Im gla

... see post
BEAUTYBOY | New Friend | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

I think Brett is soooo cool. Brett was on this am 9-29-14 showing jewelry and I am amazed at how gre

... see post
OHOHOH | Inspirer 1 | yesterday

Thank you for the suggestion, BEAUTYBOY ...

My favorite HSN hosts are Callie, Amy, Carrie, Anji, Marl

... see post

Dazed...that's one of the reasons I love this...it's not "flowery" more spicy. The other problem I h

... see post
1kylerios | Regular Visitor | yesterday
Does anyone have a 15% coupon that I can use?
Thankyou
southernbelnla | Inside Advisor | Sunday 2 People have Smiled

Halloween is my ♥FAVORITE♡ Holiday!  Every year we buy the Disneyland Halloween Party tickets and st

... see post
DazedAndConfused | Advisor 1 | yesterday

Halloween is my favorite holiday, too! I used to dress up every year when my kids were young :catlol:

Of cour

... see post
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

Who else loves their Tony Little Gazelle? It is the one piece of equipment that I cannot give up.

... see post
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | yesterday
I am happy to know that there are others who love theirs. I have always said, "Age and
gravity may ta ... see post
CASABLANCA | Admirer 3 | Sunday 1 Person Smiled
Very sorry to have missed Kelly show. She was on during the Jewish New Year and I logged on this mor ... see post
CASABLANCA | Admirer 3 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

HSN just took $20 off the corded biker jacket. It's not the debut price but it's a savings. I am ord

... see post
DebbieMeyer | Partner | a week ago 2 People have Smiled

You Ask, Debbie Meyer Answers

What's the inside of your refridgerator look like? Well, if you're like most of us, chances are t

... see post
DebbieMeyer | Partner | yesterday

You just KNOW I hated that funky smell, also!  What really worried me is what might be causing that

... see post
jennabug1965 | Admirer 3 | yesterday
Yes, those all expired on August 31. Sorry. ?😢😢😢
You can find some when typing "coupons" into your ... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
VIEW: LIST
anne321 | New Friend | 6 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

I just love Anthony's design's and have since he started coming on years ago!

I still own the first

... see post
starmike | Inspirer 1 | 6 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

I agree, I love most of his designs as well.  But I adore his personality.  He seems so genuine and

... see post
TheMemphisVette | Inspirer 3 | yesterday

some really good markdowns.

does anyone have any of this vendor?

highhopes2012 | Advisor 3 | 6 hours ago

I was looking at them also, I love big rings but to expensive for me even on sale

Tady | Inspirer 3 | yesterday

Hi Antthony Angels!

Here is the Today's Special...347-917  Anthony new Englander Knit Sweater Coat,

... see post
Tady | Inspirer 3 | 6 hours ago

OVER 10,000 gone at the end of the second hour!!  Congratulations!

jazzygirl007 | New Friend | yesterday

My large and mini steamers go into pause mode every few seconds.  It's so bad that I can't even use

... see post

I bought one a couple of weeks ago but havent used it, I hope it works when I do get it out

Does anyone have a 15% coupon that I can use?
Thankyou

HSN, any word on the restoration on the Timer for this game? It would be nice to have this feature b

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 8 hours ago

Still have the timer under KLONDIKE word...you're lucky Lotte! 

jennabug1965 | Admirer 3 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

RE: Adrienne's Rare Collectibles Ceramic Skeleton watches.

I ordered 2 different colors of these jus

... see post
southernbelnla | Inside Advisor | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

JENNABUG, GOOD FOR YOU LADY!

I SAW A TEE SHIRT TODAY THAT READ " KISS MY PINK SASS"

I hope the new w

... see post

Hello Moodyshopper...   individual results vary - but keep at it...  look thru your how-to guide and

... see post
4kitties | Admirer 3 | 54m ago

Just love you designs,Antthony!..You always mention"old Holywood"..So I have a request..40's and 50'

... see post
BEAUTYBOY | New Friend | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

I think Brett is soooo cool. Brett was on this am 9-29-14 showing jewelry and I am amazed at how gre

... see post
OHOHOH | Inspirer 1 | yesterday

Thank you for the suggestion, BEAUTYBOY ...

My favorite HSN hosts are Callie, Amy, Carrie, Anji, Marl

... see post
jennabug1965 | Admirer 3 | yesterday
Yes, those all expired on August 31. Sorry. ?😢😢😢
You can find some when typing "coupons" into your ... see post
TryingToGetHealt | Inspirer 1 | yesterday 3 People have Smiled

Well my friends, less than one week left for all the supplement specials with Andrew Lessman!  Here'

... see post

Has anyone had any results on his hair, skin and nails? I bought the big bottle when Colleen was on

... see post
anniee233 | New Friend | yesterday
I buy a Acer tablets from you I think it was last or 2012 can you send me the date month and year pl ... see post
HSN_Ryan | Manager | yesterday

anniee233, I'm sending you a Private Message with your order date. 

... see post
massha | Maven 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

I do not really like the TS watch 362-420 BUT I might wind up getting it for one simple reason: the

... see post
massha | Maven 1 | yesterday

Yeah, I was looking at the green to for the malachite. 

I watched the presentation briefly, and they

... see post
southernbelnla | Inside Advisor | Sunday 2 People have Smiled

Halloween is my ♥FAVORITE♡ Holiday!  Every year we buy the Disneyland Halloween Party tickets and st

... see post
DazedAndConfused | Advisor 1 | yesterday

Halloween is my favorite holiday, too! I used to dress up every year when my kids were young :catlol:

Of cour

... see post
Nanaknox | New Friend | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

What is wrong with the games? Haven't been able to get them to work for couple of hours.

luvsweets | Inspirer 2 | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

Hello Nanaknox, I would signout and then clean your browsing history and clear all your cookies. If

... see post
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

Who else loves their Tony Little Gazelle? It is the one piece of equipment that I cannot give up.

... see post
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | yesterday
I am happy to know that there are others who love theirs. I have always said, "Age and
gravity may ta ... see post
TheMemphisVette | Inspirer 3 | Sunday

contact ellen on facebook.  she is a sweetie and responds.

traeday | New Friend | Sunday

Do anyone know when will Brenda DyGraff SlimStrider 360 Exercise System will be back on tfe 5 payfle

... see post
frankie31 | New Friend | yesterday

They said SlimStrider won't be back until January, 2015.

Memomandpopop | New Friend | Sunday
I just can't wait to get my pink blanket haven't even gotten an email from hsn yet it's been 4 days ... see post
starmike | Inspirer 1 | Sunday

Mine hasn't even shipped yet, still in packaging.  I was under the assumption these were "new" but t

... see post
CASABLANCA | Admirer 3 | Sunday 1 Person Smiled
Very sorry to have missed Kelly show. She was on during the Jewish New Year and I logged on this mor ... see post
CASABLANCA | Admirer 3 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

HSN just took $20 off the corded biker jacket. It's not the debut price but it's a savings. I am ord

... see post
Ladyred4 | New Friend | Sunday

You have showed this ring several times. It states 39.95 when you click on it the price goes up and

... see post
Ladyred4 | New Friend | Sunday

It's a new listing again,, On face book ads and it's listed for 39.95 as of today. I don't have it s

... see post
BEAUTYBOY | New Friend | Sunday 4 People have Smiled

Ok so I see how alot of my shopping friends are posting on Adrienne's persona,look,and product.

As a

... see post
BEAUTYBOY | New Friend | yesterday

Thanks for the welcome TET-----

kinabinet | Visitor | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

Does Anyone love the Perlier Double Latte Hand Cream Duo?  I love this product but it's rarely in st

... see post
kinabinet | Visitor | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

Thank you.  I will try the email address.  Snowdrop sounds wonderful.

JMTOYS | Admirer 2 | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

the good cards....the ones you can see are back!

THANKYOU!!!!!!!

VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
AmyMorrison | Host | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

2 Hair Braids That Give New Life To Day Old HairBraids are always in. Whether you are trying to keep up with the latest trends or just style your second day hair, there are braids that are both age appropriate and easily achievable. No matter how you look at it, a braid is the perfect way to finish your look.

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | Thursday

3 Ways to Wear Riding BootsYou don’t have to ride horses to wear sexy riding boots! This is one type of footwear that makes a statement. They can give you that air of sophistication you have been looking for while adding a touch of style to your wardrobe. Unlike any other shoes, riding boots can be paired with a few key pieces to help you create a classic look. Check out the video to see just how to get the fit right, and then read on to find out three great ways to wear them!

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | Thursday

Wolfgang Puck: Mother's Linzer CookiesMy recipe for Mother’s Linzer Cookies makes me think of my mother, and my childhood. My mother would have me baking from early December right through the holidays, and this cookie is one of my favorite. I hope you, and yours, enjoy it, too.

read more
MingTsai | Partner | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

Ming Tsai's Eight-Treasure Rice RecipeMy Eight-Treasure Rice dish gets its name from its mixed pedigree. The dish is partly based upon eight-treasure rice, which is a traditional Chinese pudding. However, I have mixed that with jong zi, which is a dim sum made up of savory pork and rice. My end result is a mixture of these, without the meat. This is truly an all-in-one dish, a full meal in one wok that both meat eaters and those who are meat-averse will love!

read more
IngridHoffmann | Partner | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

Ingrid Hoffman’s Shares Her Arroz Con Pollo RecipeMy Arroz Con Pollo is a classic Latin dish. It is one of those great recipes that includes recognizable ingredients and is just easy to make. It can be served at an elegant dinner or a cozy family meal. This recipe is my Colombian version, and it was my favorite dish growing up.

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | Thursday

Curtis Stone's Grilled Lobster with Sweet Corn Butter & Bacon Marmalade RecipeThis recipe is one that I love to grill up on a hot summer night. In Australia, we grill all year long, and living near the ocean seafood is one of our favorite things to grill up. Try this recipe any night you want to make it feel like summer.

read more
StephDuchaine | Expert | 2 weeks ago

What A Connected Home Means and Why Its Helpful For YouA ‘smart’ home is one in which everything is connected by a network, and you simply need one device to control them. Not only can you control everything from one device, such as your phone or laptop , but you can also do it remotely—you don’t even have to be there!

read more
LizLange | Partner | 2 weeks ago

3 Helpful Tips for Wearing a Wrap DressThe wrap dress is an effortless, timeless piece that should be in every wardrobe. This is a dress that fits and flatters every body type, and can be dressed up or down for any occasion.

read more
DavidWolfe | Expert | 2 weeks ago

A Delicious Pink Beet Smoothie Recipe To Help You DetoxThere are a number of reasons to drink a healthy smoothie every morning (or every afternoon for that matter). They are quick and easy to make (especially if you have a Nutribullet blender!), great for any detox, and help you on your way to consuming the recommended daily allowance of fruits and veggies.

read more
HSNCares_AndreaM | Expert | 4 weeks ago 3 People have Smiled

HSN Cares Visits Malaysia To Witness UNICEF Impact First-HandI had the opportunity early this year to travel to Malaysia on a Field Visit with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. UNICEF takes corporate partners and donors on field visits periodically to share with their dedicated partners firsthand what UNICEF does in the field. HSN Cares launched as a national sponsor of Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF in the fall of 2013 and I was invited since I manage the national and global charity partnerships for HSN Cares.

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | 4 weeks ago

Curtis Stone's Fresh Crab and Avocado Dip with Crispy TortillasNeed a winner at this year's tailgate party? Whenever I think about bringing a dish to a party my first thought is always go with something that's easy to prep and easy to eat. Guacamole is usually a safe bet to bring, but if you want to impress your friends try adding a little spin to it. This recipe only takes a half hour to prepare and delicious side item for anyone without a shellfish allergy!

read more
DeborahLippmann | Partner | 08.27.2014 1:01 AM 3 People have Smiled

4 Art Deco Manicures Inspired by Fall FashionApply two coats of Autumn In New York. Wait two minutes to dry between each coat. Using 12th Sthreet Rag, paint a simple stripe from the bottom outside corner of your nail to the middle of the other side to create a diagonal angle. Using I’ll Tak...

read more
TrishMcEvoy | Partner | 08.25.2014 7:15 PM 2 People have Smiled

Ease Into Fall Fashion With These 6 Beauty Tips From Trish McEvoyFall is here and the living is busy! The change of seasons is the best time to update your look and your palette. Fall forward in style with my Top Tips for giving your beauty a fresh start!...

read more
CarlyWoods | Expert | 08.25.2014 5:52 PM 2 People have Smiled

Lipstick That Lasts: 4 Easy Application TipsAs Nur talks about in this week’s video, playing with your lip color is an easy and quick way to update your beauty look. It can transform your make up from day to night with just one product or give you that added ‘wow!’ factor when you need a pick me up. I have a few of my own tips and tricks to make applying and using lip products a little bit easier....

read more
LaraRamos | Expert | 08.25.2014 5:33 PM 4 People have Smiled

Foundation Basics: Tips for Applying Your ProductIf you’re a makeup wearer, then nailing the perfect foundation application is key. The right foundation serves as the canvas for your other products, but with the wide array of formulas and application tools available, it can be a bit tricky to get perfect. Thankfully, Nur’s latest video breaks the process down into a few bite-sized steps so that it has never been easier to achieve a flawless face...

read more
DarleneCahill | Partner | 08.20.2014 6:13 AM 4 People have Smiled

Top 3 Fashion Accessories You Can Sew Yourself For FallDepending on which Fall Fashion 2014 guide you googled you'll see that designers are dictating trends that range across a variety of looks. Some of the different looks I’ve heard about include Orange, Gold & Blue matchy-match to 60's dresses, Novelty prints, Leopard...

read more
JayKing | Partner | 08.16.2014 6:03 AM 3 People have Smiled

New Jay King Turquoise Designs Planned For AugustWell I have to tell you something I've learned. You don't appreciate a lot of simple things in your life till it's taken away from you. In this case mobility and being able to get around to go to the store, or down to the shop, or travel to the show just to name a few.

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | 08.15.2014 2:17 PM

Wolfgang's Asian-Style Steamed Snapper with Baby Bok Choy and Brown RiceExcepted from the book WOLFGANG PUCK MAKES IT HEALTH, try this flavor-packed Asian-Style Steamed Snapper with Baby Bok Choy and Brown Rice.

read more
LaraRamos | Expert | 08.15.2014 7:06 AM 29 People have Smiled

Fall Fashion: Adding a Bold Lip to Your LookEven though it’s still warm outside, fall fashions start hitting the floors this month at your favorite boutiques. It’s my very favorite season of the year to try out new beauty products, so I’m already craving the ankle boots, moto jackets, and a gorgeous bold lip.

read more
HSN | Manager | 08.12.2014 1:12 AM 3 People have Smiled

HSN’s Most Iconic Entrepreneurs Share Their American DreamsDuring the week long mini-series of American Dreams from August 12th to the 17th, HSN is celebrating the journeys that some of our most iconic brands like Adrienne, Heidi Daus and others went through to achieve their dreams. Get an exclusive look back at some of these extended interviews with all your favorite brands on how they got their start.

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | 08.11.2014 7:45 AM 9 People have Smiled

Behind the Scenes at Heidi Daus: The Ultimate Luxury and Quality of Heidi Daus JewelsI wanted to share some special behind the scene moments of my design and engineering process. Here at Heidi Daus, I train all my staffers on the concept of luxury costume jewelry. Every single piece is really thought out, I take the utmost care in sourcing my materials and the crystals we use in our jewelry. Each crystal must sit perfectly within each casting and each piece is truly a labor of love.

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | 08.08.2014 10:01 AM 13 People have Smiled

20 Things About Colleen Lopez To Celebrate 20 Years at HSNHSN is celebrating Colleen Lopez's 20th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about her, so we sat down with her to learn about some of her favorite products and her time leading up to becoming one of HSN’s most beloved hosts.

read more
CarlyWoods | Expert | 08.08.2014 7:09 AM 2 People have Smiled

Eye Makeup Tutorial: Big Lashes & Bold BrowsFull brows and thick lashes will always be a young and healthy look. Some people (my sister being one of them) are blessed by Mother Nature in these areas, whereas others (like me) are not, and therefore have to work a little harder. As Nur demonstrates in the video above, it’s all about how you apply your beauty products.

read more
BILLGREEN | Host | 08.03.2014 6:00 PM 14 People have Smiled

20 Things About Bill Green To Celebrate 20 Years at HSNHSN is celebrating Bill Green's 20th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about him, so we sat down with him to learn about some of his favorite products and his time leading up to becoming one of HSN’s most beloved hosts.

read more
HSN | Manager | 08.01.2014 9:57 AM 4 People have Smiled

Hundred-Foot Journey Executive Chef Shares Recipe for Short RibsExecutive Chef from DreamWorks shares a recipe for short ribs inspired from the movie The Hundred-Foot Journey. This filling entree serves six so if you're looking for an excuse to get the family together this will surely make getting everyone to the dinner table an easy task.

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...