WHO'S ONLINE NOW
53 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
User Smiles Count
VIEW: LIST
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | yesterday
Does anyone know when Soft and Cozy blankets will be a TS? After the very cool, wet week in Michigan ... see post
Jeanette19 | Inside Inspirer | 6m ago

I haven't had a shedding problem with the four I bought, but they were in sage green and a gold.  So

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 2 weeks ago 3 People have Smiled

We just keep going and going and going....seems we have to start over again about every 2 weeks! But

... see post
BEST SOLUTION
Lizzie818 | Pro 2 | 17 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

I did a bit of research on this game and learned a few things. (edited Sunday p.m.)

1.  If you put y

... see post
JEWELME | Inspirer 1 | 20 hours ago

I see that all of Nikki's items are on clearance, and she has no new items listed for the fall.  I h

... see post
massha | Pro 3 | 9m ago

Clothing vendors on HSN do not show up for just Summers; that's not how it works. 

Porkie1 | New Friend | 13m ago

Ask jewelry makers to make larger items for ladies with largers wrists

NorskyGal | Admirer | 9 hours ago

I have multiple card kits, sentiment kits, embellishment & papers of Anna Griffin's that I've combin

... see post
NorskyGal | Admirer | 27m ago 1 Person Smiled

Ok. Will do! Thanks!

When Anna Griffin presented her Lovely Letterpress Stamp Set on HSN she advised trimming them so the

... see post
NorskyGal | Admirer | 28m ago 1 Person Smiled

Ok. I feel better now! I'll do what you suggested. Thank you, Cindy819!!!

castlewoodlady | Admirer 3 | 2 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

I Love,Love,Love the games on the Arcade.My brain exercising sessions.Please don't every remove the

... see post
luvsweets | Inspirer 1 | 52m ago 1 Person Smiled

I am so glad, I am not the only one loving to play the Arcade to work my little brain. Thank you!:catvery-happy:

... see post
sparklee3 | New Friend | an hour ago

Is there a catalog of all of Heidi Daus rings she has created? I was robbed and am looking for pictu

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | an hour ago

And I would contact Heide's Office...they might be able to help you under these circumstances. How a

... see post
DavidWolfe | Expert | Wednesday

Ask David Wolfe from Nutribullet

Want to make healthy, nutritious drinks in your home? Are you looking for the latest tips and rec

... see post
bama53 | Visitor | an hour ago

David, I was so excited to make my first healthy drink. Today was the day. I put spinach, raspberrie

... see post
mets270 | Visitor | 2 weeks ago

I have completed the trail for the new Neck and Decollete product.   I applied it twice a day, from

... see post
LINDZ | Inspirer 1 | 2 hours ago

I did try it and I was excited to do so. However, it was so highly fragranced that I cannot use it.

... see post
jaxchic80 | Inspirer 1 | 19 hours ago
I love Stacy and her presentations of how she transforms herself. I learn so much from watching her. ... see post
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | 2 hours ago
Thank you for your suggestions. I am going to check this product out.
SLMangle | Advisor 1 | 2 hours ago

When sending jewelry to be repaired, what all do I need? I do not save all the boxes, but I do keep

... see post
massha | Pro 3 | yesterday 2 People have Smiled

So I figured this one is the TS 375-265. I want that stone to be dark blue - something like saphire

... see post
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | 2 hours ago 4 People have Smiled
I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Thanks for all of the details. You obviously know
your Heidi D ... see post
jaylo680 | Visitor | 4 hours ago 2 People have Smiled
Hi David, where do I find coconut water. I have managed to find in the grocery store maybe 4oz size ... see post
massha | Pro 3 | 2 hours ago 3 People have Smiled

In our neck of the woods, coconut water is in big bottles and cans in the ethnic isle or the superma

... see post
Steph544 | New Friend | 4 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
What's a good recipe for iron?
massha | Pro 3 | 2 hours ago

Nothing wrong with spinach and kale, just not a good source of iron. 

jr278 | New Friend | 3 hours ago

I have an allergy to sulfa drugs, are there any vegetables contain sulfa or sulfer?

massha | Pro 3 | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

As far as which vegetables contain "sulfa" or how to spell it - Cindy is right - your best tool is G

... see post
sherryrose | Inspirer 2 | Tuesday 2 People have Smiled

Several people made me realize that tall women have it harder than short women. We can at least hem,

... see post
castlewoodlady | Admirer 3 | 3 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

This is my easy way out on lengths.I have a few pairs of nice boots.I tuck my pants in my boots.

I al

... see post
jhowell6 | Admirer | 20 hours ago

Is anyone else haveing problems accessing any arcade games.  I can't get them to load on HSN's sie o

... see post
1princess | Visitor | 3 hours ago

I'm having trouble getting any game to load.  I've never had this problem in the past.  Most have a

... see post
Georgiaga | Admirer 3 | 12.13.2011 2:21 PM 5 People have Smiled
We are a FAN group here. If anyone visiting is not a Heidi Daus jewelry fan, we politely ask that yo ... see post
20WIGLOVER | Inspirer 3 | 3 hours ago

Hope everyone is finding what they want. Heidi has some beautiful designs like always...

I purchased

... see post
SeanHopkins | Expert | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

You Ask, Dyson Answers

Where are your biggest problem areas when you're cleaning around the house? Dyson has great optio

... see post
castlewoodlady | Admirer 3 | 3 hours ago

I have a "Dyson DC39 Multi with Accessories".I would not sell it for 1000.00.This wonderful helper i

... see post
dewdrops77 | Admirer | 19 hours ago
I got mine this week & decided to use it today. It is easy to handle & I love how everything comes a ... see post

I love my Hoover Spin Scrub.Yes, a little is on the brushes,nothing like a sweater,pants,shirt,with

... see post
Malachite8 | Admirer 3 | Friday 2 People have Smiled
I want to a thank HSN for sending me a nice Birthday gift card /15% off in the mail.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
... see post

Happy Birthday.May, All Your dreams Come True.

StarfishJennifer | Admirer | 13 hours ago

I have been asking about the GoPro cameras since July 21, 2104.  I keep getting the same response th

... see post
HSN_Kim | Manager | 3 hours ago

StarfishJennifer, we heard back and sadly, we won't be getting the GoPro back in stock anytime soo

... see post
Dusty286 | New Friend | 3 hours ago

Have had Nutribullet for a while.  Love it.  I usually add some nuts to whatever I am makeing.  Havi

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 3 hours ago

I put pieces directly into the mixture. If I am working to use JUST walnuts, or any nuts to chop the

... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
VIEW: LIST
Porkie1 | New Friend | 13m ago

Ask jewelry makers to make larger items for ladies with largers wrists

sparklee3 | New Friend | an hour ago

Is there a catalog of all of Heidi Daus rings she has created? I was robbed and am looking for pictu

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | an hour ago

And I would contact Heide's Office...they might be able to help you under these circumstances. How a

... see post
castlewoodlady | Admirer 3 | 2 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

I Love,Love,Love the games on the Arcade.My brain exercising sessions.Please don't every remove the

... see post
luvsweets | Inspirer 1 | 52m ago 1 Person Smiled

I am so glad, I am not the only one loving to play the Arcade to work my little brain. Thank you!:catvery-happy:

... see post
SLMangle | Advisor 1 | 2 hours ago

When sending jewelry to be repaired, what all do I need? I do not save all the boxes, but I do keep

... see post
Dusty286 | New Friend | 3 hours ago

Have had Nutribullet for a while.  Love it.  I usually add some nuts to whatever I am makeing.  Havi

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 3 hours ago

I put pieces directly into the mixture. If I am working to use JUST walnuts, or any nuts to chop the

... see post
jr278 | New Friend | 3 hours ago

I have an allergy to sulfa drugs, are there any vegetables contain sulfa or sulfer?

massha | Pro 3 | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

As far as which vegetables contain "sulfa" or how to spell it - Cindy is right - your best tool is G

... see post
SUSIECAT | Inspirer 2 | 3 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

Hi,

I just watched the recorded presentation of the airing of the TS from midnight.  Am I the only o

... see post
jaylo680 | Visitor | 4 hours ago 2 People have Smiled
Hi David, where do I find coconut water. I have managed to find in the grocery store maybe 4oz size ... see post
massha | Pro 3 | 2 hours ago 3 People have Smiled

In our neck of the woods, coconut water is in big bottles and cans in the ethnic isle or the superma

... see post
Steph544 | New Friend | 4 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
What's a good recipe for iron?
massha | Pro 3 | 2 hours ago

Nothing wrong with spinach and kale, just not a good source of iron. 

Ness919 | New Friend | 4 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
One of my friends told me that according to her homeopathic doctor, you cannot combine fruits and ve ... see post
luvsweets | Inspirer 1 | 3 hours ago

Yeap, had a lot of V8 juice while caring my first child. Yummy!!!!!!!!:catwink:

... see post
bunniesmama | Visitor | 5 hours ago

I forgot I had this YBF Brighten, Hide and Sculpt concealer and it has kind of dried out. Primarily

... see post

When Anna Griffin presented her Lovely Letterpress Stamp Set on HSN she advised trimming them so the

... see post
NorskyGal | Admirer | 28m ago 1 Person Smiled

Ok. I feel better now! I'll do what you suggested. Thank you, Cindy819!!!

I have multiple card kits, sentiment kits, embellishment & papers of Anna Griffin's that I've combin

... see post
NorskyGal | Admirer | 27m ago 1 Person Smiled

Ok. Will do! Thanks!

Snowhearts4 | Regular Visitor | 10 hours ago
Does anyone have a free shaping coupon or 10 % off. They aren't using...thx
tamrick | Inspirer 3 | 6 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

I like that alot for myself!!!! why oh why do I always have the wants!!!

PSBBN | New Friend | 11 hours ago

308-525
DIANE GILMAN
DG2 Long-Sleeve Studded Hi-Low Tee

... see post
DoxyMom | Admirer | 12 hours ago

I got this virus protect software for my new laptop.  However, something turned the software off (ma

... see post
DoxyMom | Admirer | 10 hours ago

Trend had been working for about 4 months.  Since it wouldn't start back up, I enable Windows defend

... see post
StarfishJennifer | Admirer | 13 hours ago

I have been asking about the GoPro cameras since July 21, 2104.  I keep getting the same response th

... see post
HSN_Kim | Manager | 3 hours ago

StarfishJennifer, we heard back and sadly, we won't be getting the GoPro back in stock anytime soo

... see post
jaxchic80 | Inspirer 1 | 19 hours ago
I love Stacy and her presentations of how she transforms herself. I learn so much from watching her. ... see post
Diane7821 | Inside Inspirer | 2 hours ago
Thank you for your suggestions. I am going to check this product out.
dewdrops77 | Admirer | 19 hours ago
I got mine this week & decided to use it today. It is easy to handle & I love how everything comes a ... see post

I love my Hoover Spin Scrub.Yes, a little is on the brushes,nothing like a sweater,pants,shirt,with

... see post
JEWELME | Inspirer 1 | 20 hours ago

I see that all of Nikki's items are on clearance, and she has no new items listed for the fall.  I h

... see post
massha | Pro 3 | 9m ago

Clothing vendors on HSN do not show up for just Summers; that's not how it works. 

jhowell6 | Admirer | 20 hours ago

Is anyone else haveing problems accessing any arcade games.  I can't get them to load on HSN's sie o

... see post
1princess | Visitor | 3 hours ago

I'm having trouble getting any game to load.  I've never had this problem in the past.  Most have a

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 4 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

QueenYARAH...It didn't get deleted...it went POOF! LOL Thank is happening to a lot of people around

... see post
Carolyn686 | New Friend | 21 hours ago

I just saw a commercial with a girl holding a cupcake with jewelry on it. She is wearing a great pai

... see post
ANONNA | New Friend | 21 hours ago

Heidi Jewelry is lovely. I have a few pieces. However, I love some of the bracelets but even the L s

... see post
FaireMaiden | Inspirer 2 | 19 hours ago

Anonna, I've got a few Heidi bracelets for you. I had to return them because, even tho the 'Details'

... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
DavidWolfe | Expert | yesterday

A Delicious Pink Beet Smoothie Recipe To Help You DetoxThere are a number of reasons to drink a healthy smoothie every morning (or every afternoon for that matter). They are quick and easy to make (especially if you have a Nutribullet blender!), great for any detox, and help you on your way to consuming the recommended daily allowance of fruits and veggies.

read more
HSNCares_AndreaM | Expert | a week ago 3 People have Smiled

HSN Cares Visits Malaysia To Witness UNICEF Impact First-HandI had the opportunity early this year to travel to Malaysia on a Field Visit with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. UNICEF takes corporate partners and donors on field visits periodically to share with their dedicated partners firsthand what UNICEF does in the field. HSN Cares launched as a national sponsor of Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF in the fall of 2013 and I was invited since I manage the national and global charity partnerships for HSN Cares.

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | 2 weeks ago

Curtis Stone's Fresh Crab and Avocado Dip with Crispy TortillasNeed a winner at this year's tailgate party? Whenever I think about bringing a dish to a party my first thought is always go with something that's easy to prep and easy to eat. Guacamole is usually a safe bet to bring, but if you want to impress your friends try adding a little spin to it. This recipe only takes a half hour to prepare and delicious side item for anyone without a shellfish allergy!

read more
DeborahLippmann | Partner | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

4 Art Deco Manicures Inspired by Fall FashionApply two coats of Autumn In New York. Wait two minutes to dry between each coat. Using 12th Sthreet Rag, paint a simple stripe from the bottom outside corner of your nail to the middle of the other side to create a diagonal angle. Using I’ll Tak...

read more
TrishMcEvoy | Partner | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

Ease Into Fall Fashion With These 6 Beauty Tips From Trish McEvoyFall is here and the living is busy! The change of seasons is the best time to update your look and your palette. Fall forward in style with my Top Tips for giving your beauty a fresh start!...

read more
CarlyWoods | Expert | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Lipstick That Lasts: 4 Easy Application TipsAs Nur talks about in this week’s video, playing with your lip color is an easy and quick way to update your beauty look. It can transform your make up from day to night with just one product or give you that added ‘wow!’ factor when you need a pick me up. I have a few of my own tips and tricks to make applying and using lip products a little bit easier....

read more
LaraRamos | Expert | 3 weeks ago 3 People have Smiled

Foundation Basics: Tips for Applying Your ProductIf you’re a makeup wearer, then nailing the perfect foundation application is key. The right foundation serves as the canvas for your other products, but with the wide array of formulas and application tools available, it can be a bit tricky to get perfect. Thankfully, Nur’s latest video breaks the process down into a few bite-sized steps so that it has never been easier to achieve a flawless face...

read more
DarleneCahill | Partner | 4 weeks ago 3 People have Smiled

Top 3 Fashion Accessories You Can Sew Yourself For FallDepending on which Fall Fashion 2014 guide you googled you'll see that designers are dictating trends that range across a variety of looks. Some of the different looks I’ve heard about include Orange, Gold & Blue matchy-match to 60's dresses, Novelty prints, Leopard...

read more
JayKing | Partner | a month ago 3 People have Smiled

New Jay King Turquoise Designs Planned For AugustWell I have to tell you something I've learned. You don't appreciate a lot of simple things in your life till it's taken away from you. In this case mobility and being able to get around to go to the store, or down to the shop, or travel to the show just to name a few.

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | a month ago

Wolfgang's Asian-Style Steamed Snapper with Baby Bok Choy and Brown RiceExcepted from the book WOLFGANG PUCK MAKES IT HEALTH, try this flavor-packed Asian-Style Steamed Snapper with Baby Bok Choy and Brown Rice.

read more
LaraRamos | Expert | a month ago 20 People have Smiled

Fall Fashion: Adding a Bold Lip to Your LookEven though it’s still warm outside, fall fashions start hitting the floors this month at your favorite boutiques. It’s my very favorite season of the year to try out new beauty products, so I’m already craving the ankle boots, moto jackets, and a gorgeous bold lip.

read more
HSN | Manager | 08.12.2014 1:12 AM 2 People have Smiled

HSN’s Most Iconic Entrepreneurs Share Their American DreamsDuring the week long mini-series of American Dreams from August 12th to the 17th, HSN is celebrating the journeys that some of our most iconic brands like Adrienne, Heidi Daus and others went through to achieve their dreams. Get an exclusive look back at some of these extended interviews with all your favorite brands on how they got their start.

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | 08.11.2014 7:45 AM 7 People have Smiled

Behind the Scenes at Heidi Daus: The Ultimate Luxury and Quality of Heidi Daus JewelsI wanted to share some special behind the scene moments of my design and engineering process. Here at Heidi Daus, I train all my staffers on the concept of luxury costume jewelry. Every single piece is really thought out, I take the utmost care in sourcing my materials and the crystals we use in our jewelry. Each crystal must sit perfectly within each casting and each piece is truly a labor of love.

read more
ColleenLopez | Host | 08.08.2014 10:01 AM 13 People have Smiled

20 Things About Colleen Lopez To Celebrate 20 Years at HSNHSN is celebrating Colleen Lopez's 20th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about her, so we sat down with her to learn about some of her favorite products and her time leading up to becoming one of HSN’s most beloved hosts.

read more
CarlyWoods | Expert | 08.08.2014 7:09 AM 2 People have Smiled

Eye Makeup Tutorial: Big Lashes & Bold BrowsFull brows and thick lashes will always be a young and healthy look. Some people (my sister being one of them) are blessed by Mother Nature in these areas, whereas others (like me) are not, and therefore have to work a little harder. As Nur demonstrates in the video above, it’s all about how you apply your beauty products.

read more
BILLGREEN | New Friend | 08.03.2014 6:00 PM 13 People have Smiled

20 Things About Bill Green To Celebrate 20 Years at HSNHSN is celebrating Bill Green's 20th anniversary as a host, but there are still things you may not know about him, so we sat down with him to learn about some of his favorite products and his time leading up to becoming one of HSN’s most beloved hosts.

read more
HSN | Manager | 08.01.2014 9:57 AM 4 People have Smiled

Hundred-Foot Journey Executive Chef Shares Recipe for Short RibsExecutive Chef from DreamWorks shares a recipe for short ribs inspired from the movie The Hundred-Foot Journey. This filling entree serves six so if you're looking for an excuse to get the family together this will surely make getting everyone to the dinner table an easy task.

read more
HSN | Manager | 08.01.2014 8:11 AM

Hundred-Foot Journey's Omelette aux Fines Herbes RecipeThis classic recipe from Dreamworks' The Hundred-Foot Journey serves 4-6 people. Traditionally, omelettes are rolled using a cloth. Not only does it assist in giving the omelette its final torpedo shape, but it also absorbs any excess butter form the cooking.

read more
HSN | Manager | 08.01.2014 7:45 AM 1 Person Smiled

4 HSN Chefs Share The Hundred-Foot Journeys That Changed Their LivesDreamworks’ Hundred-Foot Journey brings Richard C Morais’ novel to life about an Indian family who moves to France and opens an eatery across the street from a Michelin-starred French restaurant. Inspired by Hassan Haji’s Hundred-Foot Journey that he takes to learn how to cook French cuisine, HSN chefs share their journeys to success and the significant moments that got them there.

read more
HSN | Manager | 08.01.2014 5:00 AM

Chef from The Hundred-Foot Journey Movie Shares his Braised Beef Brisket RecipeExecutive Chef from Dreamworks' Hundred-Foot Journey shares his personal recipe for Braised Beef Brisket.

read more
CarlyWoods | Expert | 07.29.2014 8:37 AM 2 People have Smiled

3 Tips On How To Shape Your EyebrowsWe have all been there when it comes to brows. Either we were a little heavy handed with the tweezers, producing a “plucked chicken” look, or we didn’t reach for the tweezers enough and end up looking overgrown! I still remember the first time I decided to get my brows professionally tinted - being naturally blonde my eyebrows are either sun bleached or patchy light ...

read more
CarlyWoods | Expert | 07.25.2014 7:58 AM

Vintage Hairstyles Using Hot RollersWould you like to be able to put together a swish vintage hair-do from the comfort of your own home? I know I would! We all have that hair care guru friend who can do amazing things with her hair, from chic up dos to the perfect look for any costume party. Unfortunately, I am definitely not that friend. But, after watching this new video from HSN I think I could be. It got...

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | 07.24.2014 9:08 AM 2 People have Smiled

Wolfgang’s Chinois Chicken Salad with Chinese Mustard Vinaigrette RecipeFollow alongside Wolfgang Puck for building one of his most favorite and famous salads, the Chinois Salad with a homemade Chinese Mustard Vinaigrette

read more
LaraRamos | Expert | 07.18.2014 7:55 AM 2 People have Smiled

Skin Care Products and How to Use ThemSkin care can be so daunting. With a multitude of steps and available options on the market it’s no wonder that most people can become completely stumped. I used to be terrified of making changes to my skincare routine, but as I get older and become more familiar with what works best on my specific skin, I have found a few helpful tips to keep my face calm, clear, and happy.

read more
ShivanSarna | Host | 07.14.2014 10:58 AM 35 People have Smiled

Spanning 30 Years of Model BehaviorSome of the hardest working people in front of the camera are our models and this year we have four of them with decade birthdays from 30 years old to 60! Day and night they bring their experience and approachable glamour to every show. They don’t speak much on-air but I know they have a lot to say, so we sat down and got chatty with some of them.

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...