Adam

Mondays at 7PM ET

Learn More

What is your best childhood holiday memory?

Answer and tune in to see if your story gets shared on air or picked to win a $25 gift card to HSN!

Share Now
Amy Morrison

Thursdays at 7PM ET

Learn More

Ask your beauty questions using #BeautyReport!

Tweet your questions for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

Colleen Lopez

Thursdays at 9PM ET

Learn More

Pin With Us

Pin your favorites from the show for your chance to be an A-Lister and win a $25 gift card!

Start Pinning
Shannon Fox

Fridays at 8PM ET

Learn More

Game of the Week

Beat Shannon Fox's Flip Out score of 47,600 this week for a chance to win a $250 shopping spree. Earn double tickets each Friday and see who won last week's Game of the Week!

Play Now
WHO'S ONLINE NOW
25 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
User Smiles Count
VIEW: LIST
Sylvi601 | Inside Advisor | yesterday 6 People have Smiled

Sometimes, it takes days before we know the answers....Woman Frustrated

... see post
mixmaster | Inspirer 3 | 34 seconds ago

@Sylvi601 But if you play the game of the week you get double tickets and get your entries in at the

... see post
ShannonFox | Host | yesterday

DG19478_040116_Comm_Q&A_FNGN_GOTW.jpg

This week's Game of the Week challenge for Friday Night Game Night is to beat my score of 47,600 

... see post
mixmaster | Inspirer 3 | 3m ago

@PugNose Give each picture a one word name and say it out loud as it turns over.  Use the same name

... see post
harpdurp | Inspirer 2 | yesterday 6 People have Smiled

I sat down to buy a bunch of Andrew Lessman products this afternoon, but spent all my time figuring

... see post
harpdurp | Inspirer 2 | 4m ago

I never placed an order beyond the first---I just don't feel comfortable doing business like this. I

... see post
lovethe80s | Admirer 3 | 28m ago

Each of the hosts keep stating that the Joy & Iman TS " has completely Sold Out." Well, it has not s

... see post
DISGO | Advisor 2 | 11m ago 1 Person Smiled

Have to agree.... Have shopped hsn for well over 20yrs... Have lost my faith with them lately....

No

... see post
SweetheartPines | Advisor 3 | 07.16.2016 6:08 PM 23 People have Smiled

Please post your winning Game of the Week scores in Shannon's thread, "Can You Beat My Score of...",

... see post
BootCrazy | Maven 3 | 19m ago

Smiley Wink He gets excited before his upcoming night on the town. haha

... see post
kemiqueen | Maven 2 | 09.28.2016 2:40 PM 30 People have Smiled

I just received a call from from the HSN Marketing Division.

They found the Coupon Equality packet

... see post
FaireMaiden | Pro 2 | 38m ago

kemi... You go get 'em, girl!!! Thanks!!!

... see post
ladyofengland | Admirer | an hour ago

Can these coupons be used on Joy & Imans products ?

HSN_Kim | Manager | 40m ago

Hi @ladyofengland, I'll be happy to check the coupon rules, just send the code in a Private Message.

... see post
DISGO | Advisor 2 | 54m ago

I had ordered these and came yesterday....  Opened box and was anxious to see how they were.

Okay am

... see post
wilddietta | Inspirer 2 | yesterday 7 People have Smiled

When you're going to have a day of being on your feet, what is the must have, go to shoe you wear? �

... see post
71flowerchild | Admirer 2 | 56m ago 1 Person Smiled

For my fitness walks and walking dogs, I wear Asics, Gel Kayano. For fun walking, like during vacati

... see post

November 28-2016... It's Cyber Monday, folks, and it's been snowin' like a son-of-a-gun all day. The

... see post
FaireMaiden | Pro 2 | 2 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

OODIE... *LOL* Yeah... it got up to 14-degrees last night and snowing all the way!

... see post
florida3216 | Pro 1 | 08.09.2016 1:47 PM 12 People have Smiled

I really like these!  @kemiqueen thank you so much for encouraging me to give them a try as I have s

... see post
florida3216 | Pro 1 | 2 hours ago

Say it isn't so!  I have a friend who recently commented that she needs to do something to her skin

... see post
FaireMaiden | Pro 2 | 10.31.2016 7:11 PM 19 People have Smiled

Shop Til Ya Drop 2

Welcome

to th

... see post
FaireMaiden | Pro 2 | 3 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

florida... Thanks for the vote of confidence because I don't know Ellen Tracy's line from Adam!

TACI

... see post
mandy1 | Inspirer 2 | 11 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

Absolutely disgusted at the lack of professionalism and outright obnoxious behavior of Shannon durin

... see post
florida3216 | Pro 1 | 3 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

@jano21 Most of the conversation here isn't even about Shannon.  Just trying to lighten up and have

... see post
BillBrand | Manager | 10.20.2016 5:26 PM 26 People have Smiled

Thank you for your passion.  I hear you, and clearly we’ve let you down.    

We’re having issues w

... see post
DISGO | Advisor 2 | 3 hours ago

Well as i stated in a previous E-mail my order on 11-19th for Tru-hair thickening fibers in still in

... see post
DubuqueRams | Maven 3 | 10.07.2016 5:06 AM 17 People have Smiled
Welcome to JPA-21 (Just Playin' Around 21)!

This thread is about the HSN Arcade, although it can get
... see post
BootCrazy | Maven 3 | 4 hours ago 3 People have Smiled
JONNYSBRO | Visitor | 12.31.2015 12:22 PM

Joy Mangano daughter Jackie is young, hip and she's great on the list. She's the perfect candidate f ... see post
florida3216 | Pro 1 | 4 hours ago

@LLCHSN  she just might become a regular on Wendy's fashion segments.Smiley Happy

... see post
Catrheaper | Inspirer 3 | Thursday 5 People have Smiled

Will probably be a perfume gift that they always do just before the holidays. Does it seem to anyone

... see post
florida3216 | Pro 1 | 4 hours ago

@Catrheaper you got lucky! Yeah!Smiley Very Happy

... see post
OriginalLadyDi48 | Admirer | 10 hours ago

I have not been able to get the Flip Out game to load for months.  I really enjoy this one but it ju

... see post
aggy788 | Inspirer 2 | 4 hours ago

I have reported this  several times< all other games are fine. I was told to clear cookies and , I d

... see post
lovestoteach | Admirer 1 | 7 hours ago

Are there FLEX pays for this later today?

lovestoteach | Admirer 1 | 5 hours ago

@IamShortDiva

Thank you for the tip about the choconuvo!

I will be happy to wait and see!

Is there a

... see post
kemiqueen | Maven 2 | Wednesday 10 People have Smiled

pinecone.jpg

MERRY SHOPPING, Y'ALL!!!!!!

Some of you may have already used codes that were valid in Oct. and Nov. 

... see post
kemiqueen | Maven 2 | 5 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

Shared by @IamShortDiva

Coupon 162041 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple tim

... see post

Are there ever any?

Vickie74 | Inspirer 2 | 6 hours ago

Andrew is here this weekend.  I am sure flexpay will kick in later tonight

IamShortDiva | Pro 2 | 3 weeks ago 8 People have Smiled

Andrew Live on HSN
TV Listings for Eastern Time

Saturday, December 3
11:00 PM – Midnight

Sunday, Decem

... see post

What does one use Choco Nuevo for?

MSN_question_banner.png

What is your best childhood holiday memory? Add your story and tune for the The Monday Night Show

... see post
gjok | Inspirer 3 | 9 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

My best childhood holiday memory - Well Adam, I thought about that question for a while and each and

... see post
HARPO | Admirer 3 | Sunday 6 People have Smiled

If DG2 jeans are supposedly designed with boomers in mind why use young, tall and slim models??  I d

... see post
gjok | Inspirer 3 | 11 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

Kemiqueen - you are too funny Smiley LOL  My braless days are way over, my DD just couldn't take it - gravity

... see post
BrianaAnderson | Manager | 10.19.2016 2:17 PM 10 People have Smiled

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and give you an update on some of the problems with the Arcade

... see post
foxynana215 | Admirer 3 | 15 hours ago

I played Flip Out, I scored 47,000 when the final score and tickets came up they both said 0.  What'

... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
VIEW: LIST
lovethe80s | Admirer 3 | 29m ago

Each of the hosts keep stating that the Joy & Iman TS " has completely Sold Out." Well, it has not s

... see post
DISGO | Advisor 2 | 11m ago 1 Person Smiled

Have to agree.... Have shopped hsn for well over 20yrs... Have lost my faith with them lately....

No

... see post
DISGO | Advisor 2 | 54m ago

I had ordered these and came yesterday....  Opened box and was anxious to see how they were.

Okay am

... see post
ladyofengland | Admirer | an hour ago

Can these coupons be used on Joy & Imans products ?

HSN_Kim | Manager | 40m ago

Hi @ladyofengland, I'll be happy to check the coupon rules, just send the code in a Private Message.

... see post

Are there ever any?

Vickie74 | Inspirer 2 | 6 hours ago

Andrew is here this weekend.  I am sure flexpay will kick in later tonight

Are there FLEX pays for this later today?

lovestoteach | Admirer 1 | 5 hours ago

@IamShortDiva

Thank you for the tip about the choconuvo!

I will be happy to wait and see!

Is there a

... see post
OriginalLadyDi48 | Admirer | 10 hours ago

I have not been able to get the Flip Out game to load for months.  I really enjoy this one but it ju

... see post
aggy788 | Inspirer 2 | 4 hours ago

I have reported this  several times< all other games are fine. I was told to clear cookies and , I d

... see post
mandy1 | Inspirer 2 | 11 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

Absolutely disgusted at the lack of professionalism and outright obnoxious behavior of Shannon durin

... see post
florida3216 | Pro 1 | 3 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

@jano21 Most of the conversation here isn't even about Shannon.  Just trying to lighten up and have

... see post
craftychic | Visitor | 15 hours ago

Does anyone know what brand is the knit sweater Joy is wearing on TSV? Thanks.

HSN_Erica | Manager | 15 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

Hi @craftychic, I found a similar option you may like. Check out the MarlaWynne Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater Tunic

... see post
COGal802 | Visitor | 16 hours ago

Is the strap also leather? I haven't heard them mention it and it doesn't say on-line. Wish they wou

... see post
moodyshopper | Inside Inspirer | 16 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

I am so enjoying the silliness!  It makes me feel like I am with the girlfriends and we are having a

... see post
bunny41819 | New Friend | 16 hours ago

How much does the crossbody weigh?

HSN_Erica | Manager | 16 hours ago 2 People have Smiled

Its roughly 1lb

vegas22 | Admirer | yesterday 3 People have Smiled
Victoria is a beautiful model. Everything she wears is so beautiful on her . She can sell anything. ... see post
Jeanmarie23 | Visitor | yesterday

my score 30,400

Scooter8 | Admirer | yesterday 2 People have Smiled

Okay, so does anyone have the Samsung J7 from Virgin Mobile? 

The hosts on the video and the site bo

... see post
thisgoesto11 | Pro 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

@Scooter8, I don't have this phone but would like to comment.

I listened to the video presentation,

... see post
harpdurp | Inspirer 2 | yesterday 6 People have Smiled

I sat down to buy a bunch of Andrew Lessman products this afternoon, but spent all my time figuring

... see post
harpdurp | Inspirer 2 | 4m ago

I never placed an order beyond the first---I just don't feel comfortable doing business like this. I

... see post
TNHillBob | Admirer | yesterday

19000 in dimensions

deediana | Admirer 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

This is the 4th week that the game Mahjongg Toy Chest wont load for me. It's the only game that wont

... see post
BootCrazy | Maven 3 | yesterday 2 People have Smiled

you might try turning off your firewall,seems like I had to do that to play one of the games that wo

... see post
ddshoppy | Inspirer 2 | yesterday 5 People have Smiled
Congrats @ngostel your the big winner! What a fabulous prize..especially during the holidays..enjoy ... see post
Sheba2011 | Maven 3 | yesterday 2 People have Smiled

@abingostar

Enjoy and have fun shoppingSmiley Happy 

... see post
missykev | Admirer | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

I ordered an item October 23rd I get a phone call today its been canelled an atuomated call. WHAT??

... see post
lovethe80s | Admirer 3 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

You won't get the truth or respect from this shopping network. There has been nothing but problems w

... see post
wilddietta | Inspirer 2 | yesterday 7 People have Smiled

When you're going to have a day of being on your feet, what is the must have, go to shoe you wear? �

... see post
71flowerchild | Admirer 2 | 56m ago 1 Person Smiled

For my fitness walks and walking dogs, I wear Asics, Gel Kayano. For fun walking, like during vacati

... see post
cantante | Visitor | yesterday

Doing great on these games. Don't see Shannon's score to beat.

ShannonFox | Host | yesterday

DG19478_040116_Comm_Q&A_FNGN_GOTW.jpg

This week's Game of the Week challenge for Friday Night Game Night is to beat my score of 47,600 

... see post
mixmaster | Inspirer 3 | 3m ago

@PugNose Give each picture a one word name and say it out loud as it turns over.  Use the same name

... see post
Krams1 | Admirer 3 | yesterday

Is my BEST!!!

meghan30 | Visitor | yesterday
How does HSN notify a sweepstakes winner? E-mail, or phone. I'm new to these games & winning & enter ... see post
HSN_Kyle | Manager | yesterday

@meghan30, if you win one of our Rewards Store Sweepstakes, you would be notified via email by our P

... see post
PEANUTB | Inspirer 1 | yesterday

why 90 days of service not 365 .thanks.

florida3216 | Pro 1 | yesterday

Tracfone sells their phones with 1350 minutes for the year plus triple minutes for life.  If you nee

... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
Liz_Joy | Expert | yesterday

Warm Up Your Home With This Festive Hot Cocoa BarI thought it would be fun to switch up our bar cart for a special night in with friends. and make a hot chocolate bar with sweet treats for dessert. I used my Jeffrey Banks dessert plates and mugs which looked so festive on my gold bar cart. I also dressed it up with some fresh greens, pinecone…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | Thursday

The Gifts That Every Millennial Wants Under The TreeSo it’s that time of year again where you’re wandering aimlessly around the store wondering what gifts to get… Search no more! We’re making things easy for you this season when shopping for the millennials in your life. Whether they’re adventure seekers…

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | Wednesday

Holiday Must-Have PinsHi girls! The holiday season is right around the corner, and with it comes the opportunity to wear all your fabulously sparkly holiday jewelry!! Around this time of year, we often find ourselves taking out our little black dress, our favorite cashmere sweaters, and our go to scarves…

read more
Lynnmurphy | Host | Tuesday

The Gifts Every Traveler Wants To Take Around The WorldLooking to get the perfect gift for your favorite jet-setter? Make their upcoming travels easy by gifting them some great pieces they’ll love to pack up! Whether they’re heading across the state, country or an ocean, be sure they’re prepared with our top gift picks…

read more
Liz_Joy | Expert | a week ago

How To Style A Bar Cart For Your Holiday PartyOne of my absolute favorite parts about prepping for a party is styling the BAR CART! I love decorating the iconic bar on wheels and it always ends up being the most popular spot at the party…

read more
ShivanSarna | Host | 2 weeks ago

Pump Up Your Fitness Lover's Workout With These GiftsWhether it’s stairs, running or biking, make sure that your fitness lover has all the right equipment this holiday season! From trackers to treadmills, we’ve got the top gifts that every active person would love to…

read more
C_Valenziano | Expert | 2 weeks ago

Cozy Up Tonight With Some Of This Pumpkin Pancetta Mac ‘N CheeseA comfort food made gourmet, this Pumpkin Pancetta Mac n Cheese is the perfect, easy dish to make on a chilly, Fall weeknight. With sweet pumpkin, bold cheddar cheese, and crispy pancetta, your tastebuds will thank you…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Carry-On Like A Pro This Holiday Travel SeasonLet's face it. During the holidays, travel can be stressful... No, is stressful. Your travel day will be much jollier if you fit all of your belongings into carry-on luggage and not deal with the hassle of checking a bag - that's just another line you have to stand in! With the right tips…

read more
CarrieSmith | Host | 3 weeks ago

The Best Gifts To Get For Her This YearThe holidays are here and it’s time to shop for your favorite lady! With so many options to choose from, how will you make a final decision? Rest assured, we’ve got our top gift picks for her below that she’s…

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | 3 weeks ago

Savor Your Holiday Leftovers By Making This Turkey Pot Pie SoupSo the holidays have passed and you’re staring at a pile of leftovers… Rather than reheating and eating the same meal over and over, switch things up by trying out a recipe like this Turkey Pot Pie Soup. Cozying up with a bowl of this by the fire…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | 3 weeks ago

The 5-Piece Too Faced Collection That’s Perfect For The HolidaysWho doesn’t love a great beauty set? From eyes to lips,this 5-piece collection from Too Faced is a must-have! Not only is it a perfect gift idea for the holidays, but every beauty lover will appreciate adding this package to their makeup arsenal. Wondering…

read more

Cozy Up This Season With This Convertible JacketEveryone loves to cozy up in their favorite jackets during the fall and winter season, and we’ve got your newest addition to the lineup! This jacket is convertible and can be worn with or without a hood. Take the winter weather in style with the rich color …

read more

Make It Through The Cold Season In Style with These 3 LooksAs the cold weather moves in and the layers of clothes are coming on, it’s easy to lose your stylish edge when seeking warmth. Why sacrifice your style because of the weather? Whether you’re heading to work, running errands or picking up the kids from school, be sure…

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | 4 weeks ago

This Roast Turkey And Sage Gravy Will Be The Highlight Of Your Holiday SpreadWondering how to cook that turkey for your family gathering this holiday season? Try out this roast turkey and sage gravy recipe! This flavorful gravy is the perfect complement to your deliciously baked turkey. Make sure to bookmark this recipe, as all your friends and family will be…

read more
GuyYovan | Host | 4 weeks ago

Our Top Picks To Gift The Foodie In Your LifeWhen it comes to the holidays, all the cooks love to be in the kitchen! Why not make their cooking more fun with some new tools and trinkets to put to use? Whether you’ve got a baker, broiler or barbecue lover at home, we’ve got the best gifts to give this season for the foodie…

read more
C_Valenziano | Expert | 4 weeks ago

Start Your Morning Right With This Gingerbread Cappuccino RecipeWake up and get your day started with a warm, spicy Gingerbread Cappuccino with bold espresso, sweet, frothy milk, and a homemade syrup blend that’ll beat even your favorite Starbucks drink…

read more
MingTsai | Partner | a month ago 1 Person Smiled

Shake Up Your Weeknight Menu With This Seared Steak and Shiitake Pan SauceSick of making the same recipe for dinner over and over again? Shake things up by making this seared peppercorn steak with red wine-shiitake sauce. This recipe can be made quickly, and is super easy for your weeknight menu.

read more
TabithaBlue | Expert | a month ago 1 Person Smiled

A Creamy Pumpkin Soup To Warm Up Your HolidayFall isn’t complete without using the vegetable gifts the season brings to the fullest! One of my favorite fall treasures to savor is pumpkin pie. Another treasure? A deliciously creamy pumpkin soup. Reminds me of the hearty childhood classic tomato soup…

read more
TabithaBlue | Expert | 11.02.2016 12:01 AM 2 People have Smiled

How To Set The Ultimate Holiday TablescapeThe holiday season is peppered with opportunities for entertaining. Family across the table from you, friends sharing memories over meals, kids running around and nibbling on a bite or two between games… Creating the scene for these moments to happen doesn't have…

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | 11.01.2016 3:27 PM 2 People have Smiled

How To Incorporate Heidi Jewelry Into Your Holiday DecorationsHi girls! Since the holiday season is upon us and we are going to be starting to decorate our homes with fabulous and fun decorations, I thought it would be fun to tell you some creative ways to incorporate some of your most favorite jewelry in your decorations…

read more
BrettChukerman | Host | 11.01.2016 12:01 AM

The Best Electronics To Gift This HolidayWhen it comes to shopping for the techie in your life, we’re here to help you pick out the hottest products that are going to help them get the job done! With so many options on the market, how do you know which ones to choose? We’ve narrowed down our top…

read more
IMAN | Partner | 10.30.2016 6:33 PM 4 People have Smiled

How To Rock Your Legging Looks This SeasonWho says leggings have to be basic? These bottoms should be a staple item in your wardrobe, and we’re loving the new color and print combinations available to spruce up your look. From new neutrals to fabulous plaid, there are so many ways to style your looks with…

read more
TheresaScotto | Partner | 10.28.2016 12:01 AM

The Flavorful Roasted Chicken Recipe You’ll Want to Cook TonightI’ve got your recipe for dinner tonight! I will often roast two chickens at the same time – that way I have a head start on the week! I serve one chicken on the first night, and then remove the meat from the second chicken and refrigerate for…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | 10.27.2016 12:01 AM

Master The Parisian Chic Look With These 4 ItemsThere’s nothing better than a cozy, Parisian chic look! It’s super easy to accomplish by embracing black and white combinations, minimal details and adding a statement accessory. Minimalist looks are taking the runways by storm, so be sure to hop on…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | 10.25.2016 10:02 AM

Are You Still Searching For The Eye Product That Does It All?Let’s face it - so many of us are searching for that one product that will reduce our dark circles, crow's feet, fine lines, puffiness and wrinkles. We're excited to say, we have that product! Say hello to Lancome’s NEW Visionnaire Yeux Eye Balm! The newest product from...

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...