Adam

Mondays at 7PM ET

Learn More

The Monday Night Show With Adam Freeman

Let Adam introduce you to the latest brands and never-before-seen ways to use all your favorite products.

Visit Now
Amy Morrison

Thursdays at 7PM ET

Learn More

Ask your beauty questions using #BeautyReport!

Tweet your questions for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

Colleen Lopez

Thursdays at 9PM ET

Learn More

Pin With Us

Pin your favorites from the show for your chance to be an A-Lister and win a $25 gift card!

Start Pinning
Shannon Fox

Fridays at 8PM ET

Learn More

Game of the Week

Beat Shannon Fox's score this week for a chance to win a $250 shopping spree. Earn double tickets on the Game of the Week each Friday and see who won last week's Game of the Week!

Play Now
WHO'S ONLINE NOW
12 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
User Smiles Count
VIEW: LIST
FaireMaiden | Pro 3 | 10.31.2016 7:11 PM 23 People have Smiled

Shop Til Ya Drop 2

Welcome

to th

... see post
TACI | Pro 2 | 2m ago

@mooncat3, can you find what you want to wear when you want it? If yes, your good.  if no, maybe the

... see post
SHELLY7323 | New Friend | Friday 3 People have Smiled

Word is out that Wendy Williams is no longer bringing her clothes back to HSN is this true.

TACI | Pro 2 | 12m ago

@kemiqueen@Pamlou

ok so I know I wear glasses but too tight? I just don't see it.  What's tight?

... see post
xiaodan2016 | New Friend | 16m ago

A foreign friend,Mr.Cook,once described in an unflattering way his impression of the Chinese people:

... see post
DubuqueRams | Maven 3 | 01.18.2017 7:23 AM 13 People have Smiled

Welcome to JPA-22 (Just Playin' Around 22)!

This thread is about the HSN Arcade, although it can

... see post
twizzle3 | Inspirer 1 | an hour ago
Hi, @melch77! Wow, I posted early but it didn't take. I thought nice, they can post and not smile, I ... see post
MrIndigo | Admirer 3 | an hour ago

Does anyone have some ideas for more pins from Hiedi Daus?

I have a few:

Flamingos

Baby Grand Piano

Kit

... see post
MrIndigo | Admirer 3 | a month ago 4 People have Smiled

Dearest Heidi,

I applaud you!

Roosters are My Mother's Favorite!!!

Cows, you have not done, but you h

... see post

Just recently wore a wonderful pin on the lapel of my suit for Father/Daughter Ball. It was awesome

... see post
VelveteenRabbit7 | Maven 3 | yesterday

The arcade is down!   I'm getting "Internal Server Error"  trying to access the arcade on multiple b

... see post
brynzy | Inspirer 2 | 2 hours ago

Glad to see that the arcade is back, but I haven't gotten my 250 tickets for STW

Texas738 | Admirer | yesterday

Does anybody know when is the I Pad Apple coming back as TS, please! I just broke mine after almost

... see post
FAIRIE | Inside Inspirer | yesterday

I'm not able to open all games can't even see them.  I've rebooted and cleaned up disk completely. O

... see post
webb820 | Admirer | yesterday

Anyone have information on the b

louse worn in the Spring Edit  photo. Model is on a bike wearing a w

... see post
HSN_Sarah | Manager | yesterday

@webb820 The top is from Coleen Lopez's new collection and won't be available till 3/1, but the pant

... see post
Myra1 | Pro 2 | yesterday

I had over a million points and had decided to submit to get my 350 tickets and this is when the arc

... see post

I've previously lost over 1,000 tickets here and there when on double Fridays, I'd win tickets, then

... see post
betts39 | Admirer 3 | yesterday

My birthday is in March and I received a 15% off in the mail yesterday. the coupon # is 167597. I us

... see post
Skittles135 | Inside Pro | yesterday

@kemiqueen

In case I don't make online on your birthday, Happy Birthday Girl!   Woman Happy   

Bleesings in

... see post
jmc1365 | Pro 2 | 4 weeks ago 4 People have Smiled

I'm so pleased with new beauty products I purchased I

just wanted to share...

492-713 SSC Skin Sensa

... see post
florida3216 | Pro 2 | yesterday

@kemiqueen LOL.....it certainly does have it's perks!

... see post
2infinity | Inspirer 1 | Monday

I am so sick and tired of hearing about the companies that make the product!  I dont want to see ton

... see post
nativejax | Admirer 3 | yesterday
Why does it feel so 80's?
mjmm | Visitor | yesterday

Has anyone else noticed the strange smell of this daytime cream? I bought this set during the Holida

... see post

If it smells bad or rancid I would contact customer service and try to get a replacement.   The colo

... see post
JollyJelly | Admirer 2 | yesterday

I was inspired to draw this by the Origami Kitchen Cart.........hope it gives you a giggle!

OrigamiTwo.jpg

... see post
Sylvi601 | Inside Advisor | yesterday

It's the cat's meow!   Woman Very Happy

... see post
JollyJelly | Admirer 2 | 01.09.2017 10:09 AM 17 People have Smiled

I was inspired to draw this in honor of Crafting Day......hope it gives you a little laugh!

CraftingDayFLS.jpg

... see post
deeklez | Maven 3 | yesterday

How cute and artisitic!Woman LOL

... see post
asm28 | Visitor | yesterday

I just ordered Ultimate Women's Wellness for Hot flashes which started about two months ago.  I am a

... see post
IamShortDiva | Pro 2 | a week ago 4 People have Smiled

Please send me a March program guide . Thanks

... see post
HSN_Ryan | Manager | yesterday

@7catillies, I've made the request. You should be getting one in 7-10 days. 

josephinea | Maven 2 | yesterday

help!!! i need tech support. i can't smile at community posts. this problem just started today. can

... see post
TailorofKSt | Admirer 3 | yesterday

Would someone please tell me how to smile at a post.   I could not figure out how to do it.  Is ther

... see post
CupaTea | Advisor 2 | Thursday 3 People have Smiled

Hi everyoneSmiley Happy

Here are some items I would like to see on the next craft day event March 8,2017

Liste

... see post

Hi, CupaTea,

My wish list would include anything from the Spectrum Noir/ Colorista markers and pens,

... see post
JShine | Pro 2 | yesterday

While we wait for the smile button to be fixed?

... see post
Debra_K | Visitor | yesterday

I hope somone can help me.  Several months ago, I saw a small purse with a flap in the back that tuc

... see post

Thanks you so much for your help!  I appreciate it!

pomme | Inspirer 2 | 3 weeks ago 10 People have Smiled

HI EVERYONE! Happy LOVE month! Heart

This thread is for sharing HSN coupons valid during February 2017.

... see post
kemiqueen | Maven 3 | yesterday

129437 is valid from now until 1/31/18.

... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
VIEW: LIST
xiaodan2016 | New Friend | 16m ago

A foreign friend,Mr.Cook,once described in an unflattering way his impression of the Chinese people:

... see post

Does anyone have some ideas for more pins from Hiedi Daus?

I have a few:

Flamingos

Baby Grand Piano

Kit

... see post
Texas738 | Admirer | yesterday

Does anybody know when is the I Pad Apple coming back as TS, please! I just broke mine after almost

... see post
FAIRIE | Inside Inspirer | yesterday

I'm not able to open all games can't even see them.  I've rebooted and cleaned up disk completely. O

... see post

I had over a million points and had decided to submit to get my 350 tickets and this is when the arc

... see post

I've previously lost over 1,000 tickets here and there when on double Fridays, I'd win tickets, then

... see post
webb820 | Admirer | yesterday

Anyone have information on the b

louse worn in the Spring Edit  photo. Model is on a bike wearing a w

... see post
HSN_Sarah | Manager | yesterday

@webb820 The top is from Coleen Lopez's new collection and won't be available till 3/1, but the pant

... see post

The arcade is down!   I'm getting "Internal Server Error"  trying to access the arcade on multiple b

... see post
brynzy | Inspirer 2 | 2 hours ago

Glad to see that the arcade is back, but I haven't gotten my 250 tickets for STW

asm28 | Visitor | yesterday

I just ordered Ultimate Women's Wellness for Hot flashes which started about two months ago.  I am a

... see post
mjmm | Visitor | yesterday

Has anyone else noticed the strange smell of this daytime cream? I bought this set during the Holida

... see post

If it smells bad or rancid I would contact customer service and try to get a replacement.   The colo

... see post

While we wait for the smile button to be fixed?

... see post

I was inspired to draw this by the Origami Kitchen Cart.........hope it gives you a giggle!

OrigamiTwo.jpg

... see post
Sylvi601 | Inside Advisor | yesterday

It's the cat's meow!   Woman Very Happy

... see post

I hope somone can help me.  Several months ago, I saw a small purse with a flap in the back that tuc

... see post

Thanks you so much for your help!  I appreciate it!

Writer_with_Flai | Regular Visitor | yesterday

I wanted to let people know how much my family and I have loved using Joy Mangano's Huggable Ha

... see post
pixie19533 | Inspirer 1 | yesterday

AGAIN HSN owes me tickets...2x Metro Match and 0 tickets.  AND YES, I did good!!!!

@pixie19533 CLICK ON HELP AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE ARCADE HOMEPAGE:

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 1.18.56 PM.png

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK ON

... see post
mommyme | Inspirer 3 | yesterday

I must be missing something: I own and use the BB and they last a LONG time. They go on sale via Sep

... see post

I have OCD and probably washed it a lot or something. 

Thank you for all that you do to help us.

... see post
josephinea | Maven 2 | yesterday

help!!! i need tech support. i can't smile at community posts. this problem just started today. can

... see post
TailorofKSt | Admirer 3 | yesterday

Would someone please tell me how to smile at a post.   I could not figure out how to do it.  Is ther

... see post
betts39 | Admirer 3 | yesterday

My birthday is in March and I received a 15% off in the mail yesterday. the coupon # is 167597. I us

... see post
Skittles135 | Inside Pro | yesterday

@kemiqueen

In case I don't make online on your birthday, Happy Birthday Girl!   Woman Happy   

Bleesings in

... see post
Catrheaper | Inspirer 3 | yesterday

I bought both the Today's Special kit and the California Dreaming kit, and being a lipstick fanatic,

... see post
Catrheaper | Inspirer 3 | yesterday

P.S. I saw the California Dreaming palette at Ulta this past Sunday, and it is gorgeous! 

... see post
twizzle3 | Inspirer 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled
Well folks it's happened. Yep, TS Jigsaw Puzzle is almost a COMPLETE WHITEOUT!!!
Enjoy but first you ... see post
twizzle3 | Inspirer 1 | yesterday
* the TS, How about The TS

(dang iimperfection/ no post, post edit option)
FaireMaiden | Pro 3 | yesterday 4 People have Smiled

Pammy... Having been so long out of sorts, I have completely lost-the-plot of your doings. How was y

... see post
Pamlou | Advisor 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

croco-embossed-deluxe-everything-jewelry-box-d-20131025171135453~224547_343.jpgThis is a small picture but it is the jewelry box I got. I bought 2.  They are pretty big and hold a

... see post
1proudmom2000 | New Friend | Tuesday

I bought a HP back in August and was told oh well you are out of our window so there is nothing we c

... see post
twizzle3 | Inspirer 1 | Tuesday 1 Person Smiled
Attempting to play Sudoku but it does not load past the Akadium Sudoku "picture"stage. Browser will ... see post
twizzle3 | Inspirer 1 | Tuesday 1 Person Smiled
@HSN_Sarah, I went back and tried playing again first and it load just fine. So since I didn't need ... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
TabithaBlue | Expert | 2 hours ago

3 Ways to Master the Highly Decorated TrendIt’s no surprise that embroidery and embellishments, in all its various colors and patterns, has emerged (and lasted) as a huge trend! Even on an understated outfit, embroidery can make your look spring to life. Wondering how you can make the most of this growing…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | yesterday

How to Pack Your Carry-On Like a ProHave you ever wondered how some people manage to fit everything but the kitchen sink into their carry-on luggage? For the longest time, I couldn’t pack for a weekend getaway without having to check a bag. Now, I can fit two weeks of outfits into a carry-on like it’s my…

read more
TabithaBlue | Expert | Tuesday

5 Tips for Mixing Metals in Your WardrobeAlthough I tend to lean towards a more neutral palette, I have found that the mixing metals trend is something that I can totally get behind. It adds a little something special to my outfits without being too much. When it comes to fashion, there tends to be a lot of rules we learned when we were younger, and those rules are now being…

read more
BrianaAnderson | Manager | Tuesday

Transition Your Current Wardrobe for Spring in an InstantSpring is upon us, and that means it's time to lighten some of those layers for warmer temperatures. But, this doesn't mean that you have to invest in an entirely new wardrobe! Transition some of your pieces for summer by mix and matching with…

read more
TabithaBlue | Expert | Sunday 1 Person Smiled

Invite Your Friends for This Fun At-Home Red Carpet Watch PartyThe red carpet is being rolled out… and that means it’s time for a party! A Red Carpet Watch Party that is. With all the glamorous preparations, gorgeous camera-ready dresses and celebrity sightings, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the festivities. While I’m all for a…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | Thursday 1 Person Smiled

How to Pack for Your Next DestinationSchool is back in session and chances are you’re already counting down the day to your kid’s spring break (OK, OK, it’s your spring break, too). Whether you’re heading somewhere tropical, hitting the slopes, or paying a visit to your favorite mouse, smart packing for your destination is key…

read more
ShivanSarna | Host | a week ago 2 People have Smiled

Five Tips for Attending the Tucson Gem ShowIf you are a jewelry lover, chances are you have dreamed of going to the Tucson Gem Show that happens every year in Arizona. Who wouldn’t want to be surrounded by the largest gathering of miners, jewelers, designers and fellow jewelry fans?

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | a week ago 1 Person Smiled

Start Your Morning Off With These Greek Yogurt WafflesStart your morning off right with a healthy and delicious breakfast. Greek yogurt waffles are fluffy, while staying crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Waffles in the morning may sound time consuming, but they’re actually very simple to make from scratch. All you need are…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | a week ago 1 Person Smiled

Satisfy Your Sweetheart's Sweet Tooth With This Candy BarkAn easy (and tasty!) recipe for Valentine's Day; this Sweetheart bark is filled with rich chocolate, festive pink swirls, lots of little conversation hearts, and sprinkles - for good measure! With Valentine’s Day upon us, nothing is sweeter for your “sweetie”, than a tasty treat like…

read more
WolfgangPuck | Partner | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Savor This Chinois Chicken Salad TodayStaying on track has never been easier with delicious recipes like this one! This chicken salad recipe is perfect to add to your weekly menu for your and your family! Who said eating healthy can't be scrumptious?

read more
AndreaOverturf | Expert | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Why You Should be Incorporating More Avocado Into Your DietAvocados are a nutritional powerhouse! This fruit is packed with potassium (more than a banana!) and rich in healthy fats. Avocados are also high in fiber and contain plenty of folate, B5, B6, C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E. Because of their content, when eaten with other…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

The Peach Glazed Jumbo Shrimp That are Perfect for the Big GamePeach Glazed Jumbo Shrimp: The perfect party bite for the Big Game - a fusion of North vs. South. Let guests bring other tasty nibbles, while you wow them with this game-winning dish! There is nothing more fun to me this time of year than having friends over for the Big Game. Truth be told, I’m not the biggest football fan, but our friends…

read more
MelissaChambers | Expert | 3 weeks ago

Invite Your Best Friends Over for a Gal-entine's Day BrunchHosting gatherings is one of my favorite things to do, but decorating a stylish spread for my guests to enjoy might just top the list of favorites when it comes to entertaining. With the season of love and all things Valentine’s Day upon us, it’s time to start…

read more
MelissaChambers | Expert | 3 weeks ago

Set the Table with this Custom Place Setting for Gal-entine's Day This YearThis Valentine’s Day host a girls-only brunch complete with a stylish custom place setting, because nothing beats a personalized place setting. Creating a personalized table setting doesn’t need to be an elaborate task, it should be fun for the hostess and the guests. This pink…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

3 Ways to Add the 2017 Color of the Year to Your WardrobeIf spring is your favorite season, then you’ll love 2017’s PANTONE Color Of The Year: Greenery. A “zesty yellow-green shade,” this hue is sure to spark feelings of new beginnings and what better place to start than with your closet? Here are three ways to add…

read more
MollyBurton | Expert | 3 weeks ago

3 Ways To Successfully Drop Hints for Valentine's DaySome guys are naturally gifted when it comes to finding the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, and some just need a little extra help. Now that February is here, it’s the perfect time to start dropping little hints about this so that he’ll snag just what you’re…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | 3 weeks ago

The Fresh Parfaits That Your Family Will LoveSatisfy your sweet tooth with these lightened up yogurt parfaits loaded with fresh fruit, light and airy angel food cake, and protein-packed Greek yogurt! Traditionally parfaits are made with pound cake or brownies, then layered with ice cream. And while the classic recipe is delicious, you can enjoy this sweet treat just as much…

read more
Liz_Joy | Expert | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

5 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized This YearAs part of my 2017 goals, organization in the home is at the top of my list. With two tornados, I mean toddlers, running wild everyday, it's easy to lose track and get consumed in the constant picking up. Staying organized is crucial to a sane mind and I've made a few changes I'd like to share if you're…

read more
AudreyAdair | Expert | a month ago

3 Tips For Achieving Cardio Fitness SuccessBikini season is just around the corner and if you’re anything like me, getting to the gym more is probably at the top of your to do list. No matter what your reasons are for starting a fitness routine, the foundation to achieving most goals is incorporating cardio. It increases blood…

read more
HeidiDaus | Partner | a month ago 3 People have Smiled

Spruce Up Your Look With This Gorgeous 3-Piece Bracelet SetHi girls! This week I launched a fabulous 3-piece bracelet set called, “Conscious Coupling”, for my January Today’s Special!! This fabulous set is available in five gorgeous colorways that are so beautiful I can’t decide which one I like more! I thought it would be fun to…

read more
MollyBurton | Expert | a month ago

How to Layer Your Jewelry with Your Winter WardrobeWith winter comes the addition of extra layers to keep warm - cozy sweaters and coats. Sometimes it feels like there’s not much you can do to accessorize when you’re all decked out in your warmest sweater. I’ve always been one of those people who love the cold weather, even though…

read more
NicholeCrews | Expert | a month ago

Switch Up Pasta Night with this Healthy Zoodle and Turkey Meatball RecipeWinter temps call for warm bowls of spaghetti and meatballs. But instead of pasta, why not enjoy this classic comfort food, and get an extra serving of veggies with zucchini noodles? Spaghetti and meatballs are such a classic! It’s easy to maintain those same delicious flavors, while sticking to…

read more
TabithaBlue | Expert | 01.23.2017 12:01 AM 1 Person Smiled

4 Ways to Create an At-Home SpaThe scents, the relaxing vibe, the indulgence… The spa is something we could all use, and I’m sure we’d all love, on a regular basis. But as our lives are filled with errands and chores, to-do lists and child rearing, it’s just not in the cards… and that’s not even mentioning…

read more
AndrewLessman | Partner | 01.21.2017 2:54 PM

Circulation and Vein Support Can Transform Your Legs, Feet, Ankles and CalvesAs requested for almost 20 years, I begin each year with our most popular New Year’s Today’s Specials: The first weekend being our Secure Complete Meal Replacement and the second weekend our Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs. We just spent last weekend discussing the reliable and consistent science on the use of a low-calorie, high-protein meal replacement to achieve our weight loss goals.

read more
SuzeOrman | Partner | 01.21.2017 12:01 AM

Suze Orman: Your Questions AnsweredYou asked your questions and Suze has answered! Check out her answers below to find the solutions that you've been looking for!

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...