Adam

Mondays at 7PM ET

Learn More

Share something awesome you do to stay healthy.

Share your story for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

Share Now
Bill and Connie

Tuesdays at 6PM ET

Learn More

What does timeless jewelry look like or mean to you?

Share your story for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

Share Now
Amy Morrison

Thursdays at 7PM ET

Learn More

What beauty trend do you find intimidating?

Tweet your answers for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

Colleen Lopez

Thursdays at 9PM ET

Learn More

Lyric Culture Celebrates Woodstock

Pin your favorites from the show for your chance to be an A-Lister and win a $25 gift card!

Start Pinning
Sean Daly

Fridays at 8PM ET

Learn More

Be Part Of The Show

Earn Tickets and enter weekly in the Arcade for your chance to play with us!

Enter To Play
WHO'S ONLINE NOW
40 users are chatting it up!
Top Smiled Authors
User Smiles Count
VIEW: LIST
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | Friday 8 People have Smiled

3years.jpgWELCOME to Part 58 of the 52 Card Club Thread!      

Over three years ago, a small group of 52-Card

... see post
HART6370 | Pro 3 | 7m ago 1 Person Smiled

Posting my score for today

much better than yesterday's   zero!!!!!!

... see post
JK1408 | New Friend | 01.15.2015 8:37 AM
I bought Joy's pillows (special last weekend) and they arrived this week. I was so excited but when ... see post
Nancy1949 | New Friend | 7m ago

We got ours a few days ago and they are awful. No smell really, but they are hard, too thick and ver

... see post
sunshine8075 | Inspirer 3 | 10 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

I read that Melissa Mccarthy is coming to HSN.  Love her.  Hope her clothing line is nice. 

... see post
weewee97526 | Inspirer 2 | 10m ago

I just watched one of her movies where she was a thief. can't remember the name. but it was hilariou

... see post

Like Adam on Facebook

Share something awesome you do to stay healthy. Share your answer and tune in

... see post
snowcollector | Maven 1 | 10m ago

bobzi, Congratulations on your win!  Enjoy your gift card!!!

massha | Maven 3 | 11.02.2014 9:48 PM 16 People have Smiled

Dear everybody, please enter your vote in response to this post.

Please post YES it is a ripoff or N

... see post
BEST SOLUTION
HSN_Candace | Manager | 12.14.2014 1:48 PM 7 People have Smiled

m_e_l, even though the reels may not visually show all the tokens when they spin, the winning Gift

... see post
herndon | Pro 1 | 06.29.2015 7:35 AM 16 People have Smiled

Are you Just Playin' Around the arcade for fun and like to joke around with other casual gamers on t

... see post
myfun620 | Pro 1 | 18m ago 1 Person Smiled

Dubuque!

Thank so much for the beautiful banner, again..love it!

I had questions also, so I jumped in

... see post
HSN | Manager | 10.06.2014 5:30 PM 9 People have Smiled

Check back here every Monday night after the show to see if you're a winner!

HSN_Kim | Manager | 22m ago 1 Person Smiled

Congratulations to the 8/3/2015 winner, bobzi!

We asked: Share something awesome you do to stay he

... see post
steve-651 | Inspirer 2 | Saturday 4 People have Smiled

Ok Ladies, Hi! I wanted to get my wife some new leggings. I had thought about the Marla cargo leggin

... see post
ladiebiker | Inspirer 1 | 31m ago

You sound like a wonderful Husband Steve . I would go with the Serena Williams 2 pack .

Good luck wit

... see post
GUYNEXTDOOR | Admirer | 8 hours ago

Sure some of his jewelry is beautiful, but listening to this guy makes me cringe!  He can NOT stay o

... see post
happydragon | Inspirer 2 | 34m ago

His mind is going so fast he just can't spit the words out fast enough!  Plus I would love to see wh

... see post
Macie412 | Advisor 1 | Friday 14 People have Smiled

Hello All! I'm still perusing the HSN Shopping Site for deals and bargains. I will post these finds

... see post
Macie412 | Advisor 1 | 45m ago

Thanks Cindy and southernlightsWoman Happy

... see post

Be Jeweled

What does timeless jewelry look like or mean to you? Share your stories and tune in July 28 to Be Jeweled with Bill and Connie

... see post
MissCandyWI | New Friend | 52m ago

Timeless Jewerlry. The visual beauty may be classic. simple pieces to detailed, multi-colored elegan

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | Saturday 12 People have Smiled

Did Someone Say Jewelry?

Do you like Jewelry? Do you wear jewelry? Do you buy jewelry?

You want to ta

... see post
happydragon | Inspirer 2 | 54m ago

Vette, I got that JK necklace(in the background) for my mother. I almost kept it for myself, but I k

... see post
Browdy | Admirer 1 | Saturday 4 People have Smiled
I received the dreaded letter  from HSN today to inform me that my account will be closed if I keep
... see post
rhiannon1 | New Friend | 59m ago

When I return something, it always bothers me that there isn't a place to write down a few sentences

... see post
kmdane | Admirer | 6 hours ago
What is going on ? Few products. Little airtime and weird airtimes
kmdane | Admirer | an hour ago

Ulta-  I think by the first of the year she will be gone.

spanky25 | New Friend | an hour ago

This message is for everyone interested in the SpinGym.

This great little product is best only purcha

... see post
Judyduck | Admirer | 14 hours ago

I just won a 50 dollar giftcard. But they gave me 500 tickets instead, I want the giftcard, not the

... see post
snowcollector | Maven 1 | an hour ago 1 Person Smiled

Won 500 tickets on S2W today...thank you HSN!

ddshoppy | Admirer 1 | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
I embrace my family but also my friends..and let them know how much their companionship means..its t ... see post

Hi ddshoppy, this is a wonderful tip that you might want to post on The Monday NIght Show Thread for

... see post
Tammy56 | Visitor | Friday 1 Person Smiled

I have ordered items probably 4 times from HSN and every time the product is not what is represented

... see post
rhiannon1 | New Friend | an hour ago 1 Person Smiled

I'm sorry to hear this. I've ordered many products from HSN this past year since buying a new home.

... see post
gerribr | Admirer 3 | 03.10.2013 6:45 PM 1 Person Smiled
Ok..I know this is a touchy subject but I still say that she wears wigs. Now if she does not how can ... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

CC...when words like "Most...if not all" and "No One's Hair" are used...it's painting everyone with

... see post
MIDDLED | New Friend | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
I have given up sugar now for 35 days and lost 8 pounds...now for less carbs...
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 2 hours ago 2 People have Smiled
icmellannie | Visitor | 2 weeks ago

I'm concerned about ordering supplements during the summer time because of the hot weather. Shipping

... see post
friedredhead | Visitor | 2 hours ago

It will cost you a bit more; but you can always use express ordering.

It won't sit on the ups/fed-ex/

... see post
NanasAbby | Admirer 3 | Saturday 1 Person Smiled

Everyone beware.  I used this cleaner on a beautiful set of RLM jewelry that took me some time to co

... see post
MILKY | Admirer 3 | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

I really like this cleaner, & use it on practically everything.  However, straight from the bottle,

... see post
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 06.29.2015 1:23 PM 12 People have Smiled

For your information, I have been reading about hair products called "Wen" by Chaz Dean. Not only ha

... see post
MgjM621 | Visitor | 3 hours ago

I used Wen, my hair fell out, all of it!  Never thought a shampoo could THAT!  There is a lawsuit be

... see post
OODIEBOM | Inside Advisor | 5 hours ago

Does anyone have information on the bangle bracelet that is on the model's hand with the bug repelle

... see post
OODIEBOM | Inside Advisor | 4 hours ago

Thank you Kim. Sure looked like a beautiful bracelet on-line with the TS (front page).  Oh well, may

... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
VIEW: LIST
spanky25 | New Friend | an hour ago

This message is for everyone interested in the SpinGym.

This great little product is best only purcha

... see post
ddshoppy | Admirer 1 | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
I embrace my family but also my friends..and let them know how much their companionship means..its t ... see post

Hi ddshoppy, this is a wonderful tip that you might want to post on The Monday NIght Show Thread for

... see post
MIDDLED | New Friend | 2 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
I have given up sugar now for 35 days and lost 8 pounds...now for less carbs...
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 2 hours ago 2 People have Smiled
OODIEBOM | Inside Advisor | 5 hours ago

Does anyone have information on the bangle bracelet that is on the model's hand with the bug repelle

... see post
OODIEBOM | Inside Advisor | 4 hours ago

Thank you Kim. Sure looked like a beautiful bracelet on-line with the TS (front page).  Oh well, may

... see post
pwknitter5 | Admirer 1 | 6 hours ago

I cannot get games to load today - not on either computer (laptop and desktop),  I have cleared cach

... see post
HSN_Kim | Manager | 6 hours ago

Hi pwknitter5, which games did you have difficulty with?

kmdane | Admirer | 6 hours ago
What is going on ? Few products. Little airtime and weird airtimes
kmdane | Admirer | an hour ago

Ulta-  I think by the first of the year she will be gone.

HSN_Ryan | Manager | 8 hours ago 4 People have Smiled

Hello, HSN Community Members! I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that the HSN Arcade is sched

... see post
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 5 hours ago 3 People have Smiled

Thank you Ryan for the warning! Woman Wink

... see post
GUYNEXTDOOR | Admirer | 8 hours ago

Sure some of his jewelry is beautiful, but listening to this guy makes me cringe!  He can NOT stay o

... see post
happydragon | Inspirer 2 | 34m ago

His mind is going so fast he just can't spit the words out fast enough!  Plus I would love to see wh

... see post
snowcollector | Maven 1 | 8 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

jenn200, Welcome to the forums.  If you click onto Watch on the above top toolbar it will take you t

... see post
sunshine8075 | Inspirer 3 | 10 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

I read that Melissa Mccarthy is coming to HSN.  Love her.  Hope her clothing line is nice. 

... see post
weewee97526 | Inspirer 2 | 10m ago

I just watched one of her movies where she was a thief. can't remember the name. but it was hilariou

... see post
mom027 | New Friend | 10 hours ago

HI ALL, I JUST PLAYED SPIN TO WIN AS I DO EVERYDAY. LO AND BEHOLD AFTER YEARS OF PLAYING I WON A $50

... see post
HSN_Ryan | Manager | 6 hours ago 1 Person Smiled

BZ0823, I'm very sorry for your disappointment. The information you got was incorrect. Gift cards

... see post
lilmama74 | Admirer | 10 hours ago

I ordered while it was on air, it took 3 days to ship. According to HSN estimated delivery should be

... see post
lilmama74 | Admirer | 10 hours ago

I feel like I win when what I ordered comes out of TN, LOL - over night trip. Lately everything is c

... see post
Judyduck | Admirer | 14 hours ago

I just won a 50 dollar giftcard. But they gave me 500 tickets instead, I want the giftcard, not the

... see post

Won 500 tickets on S2W today...thank you HSN!

PaperAddict | Admirer 1 | 19 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
I play mahjong and it shuts off after the second screen this whole month I have only got tickets twi ... see post
flowerchild520 | Pro 2 | 7 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
I am having the same problem and everything has been cleaned and updated. Not the only problem with ... see post
Pdee4 | Admirer | 21 hours ago 1 Person Smiled
Does anybody ever win anything other than points?
#feelingANnoyed
TREKKY | Advisor 1 | 21 hours ago

Sorry Pdee, it's only tickets now.  The giftcards were for HSNs birthday during July.   Maybe they

... see post
mom_in_michigan | Admirer | yesterday

Are any arcade games working this evening?

HSN_Ryan | Manager | 10 hours ago

karlotina, I'm very sorry you're having trouble with the HSN Arcade. Please report this to the HSN

... see post
Catrheaper | Inspirer 2 | yesterday

I can't get my charger to charge up because the small USB plug will just not fully seat into the sid

... see post
Catrheaper | Inspirer 2 | yesterday

Just to be clear, this is having problem with charging the InstaCharger - NOT charging any of my dev

... see post
Max5620 | New Friend | yesterday

I am posting this here because I want the entire HSN community to see this. I received a letter toda

... see post
sikylar | Inspirer 2 | 6 hours ago

They certainly do resell their returned items. I've received many a returned item. I check it over c

... see post
val54 | Admirer 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

I just worked the Jigsaw puzzle and didnt get my tickets for working it, when I clicked on it for me

... see post
TREKKY | Advisor 1 | yesterday

That has happened to me before.  Never know when it's going to happen.  It's ok when it happens on

... see post
LoriW57 | Inspirer 3 | yesterday 2 People have Smiled

423-595
Best fiber and fitting pant of the harem look selection in all brands offered on HSN!!! Plea

... see post
brynzy | Admirer 2 | yesterday

still can't get tickets unless you win. is this just how it will be from now on in this game?

Lizzie818 | Maven 3 | yesterday 2 People have Smiled

Rachel, to get your tickets you have to click on the 3 bars in the upper right corner and then choos

... see post
IceMaiden | Visitor | yesterday

I can't play the puzzle game, I just get the blue puzzle everyday.  Is there anything I can do ?

... see post
HSN_Ryan | Manager | yesterday

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the arcade, IceMaiden. You might want to try updating

... see post
Necey15 | New Friend | Saturday 1 Person Smiled
I Love to work out!
TREKKY | Advisor 1 | yesterday 1 Person Smiled

That's nice.  I wish I could work out but can only use the Gazelle with 500-800 baby steps but my

... see post
Browdy | Admirer 1 | Saturday 4 People have Smiled
I received the dreaded letter  from HSN today to inform me that my account will be closed if I keep
... see post
rhiannon1 | New Friend | 59m ago

When I return something, it always bothers me that there isn't a place to write down a few sentences

... see post
VIEW MORE CONVERSATIONS
MingTsai | Partner | yesterday

Mix Up Dinner With A Shiso-Beef and Spinach Stir FryShiso is a leafy green member of the mint family, known for its herbaceous and citrusy taste. In my beef stir fry recipe I blend the Shiso with Grapeseed oil and spinach for a rich and balanced finishing sauce. If you’re unable to find Shiso leaves Thai basil can also work in a pinch.

read more
TheList | Partner | Friday

Summer Styles That Prove Black Is Chic Not BleakSummer is the season where we celebrate every color of the spectrum in fashion except for one: black. Black is relegated to the chilly chambers of winter but why should this versatile, much-loved shade only be accepted for a few months of the year? White might be the anthem shade of summer but we’re arguing for these black outfits to take over! With some attention to style and cut, wearing black for summer can be the go-to look too.

read more
AdamFreeman | Host | Thursday

The Cherry On Top Of This Monday Night Show ChallengeThere’s nothing better than an ice cream cone on a hot summer’s day. However, that is if you’re the one enjoying the cone not being the cone. This week on the Monday Night Show I was on the receiving end of this sweet treat situation and I certainly hard to work to keep my wits and waffle about me!

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | Thursday

Wear The Best Shades of Lipstick for SummerAs temperatures sizzle this month, the forecast on the most popular summer lip colors is electrically charged. Vivid shades of pink, berry purples and red-oranges have captured our attention this season. They glow alongside our suntans to make our faces seem that much brighter. These loud lipsticks work best with minimal, fresh-faced makeup looks where they can wield our full attention. Try out these brilliant colors with your next summer ensemble.

read more
RobertIrvine | Partner | Thursday

Stick It To Hunger With These BBQ Chicken KabobsWhen summer storms send our grilling plans indoors we can still enjoy these BBQ Chicken Kabobs! This sweet and tangy chicken kabobs recipe is prepared with a halogen oven. Small but mighty, my halogen oven cuts the regular cook time of most recipes in half. It also is a healthier, low-fat method for preparing some of our favorite baked, fried, and grilled dishes. Grab a skewer and enjoy!

read more
BillGreen | Host | Wednesday

The Iconic Heroine of Our Favorite Jewelry StylesMention the name Holly Golightly and we’re already dreaming of that iconic movie scene of an early sunday morning spent window-shopping at 5th avenue’s Tiffany & Co. The cult-classic Breakfast At Tiffany’s didn’t just seal our love for the actress Audrey Hepburn but it also sparked our love affair with the styles of jewelry she wore in the film. We’re channeling the look of this favorite fictional It Girl with lots of pearls, diamonds, and pizzazz.

read more
TheList | Partner | a week ago 1 Person Smiled

4 Outfits That Nail The Summer Festival LookThe flower-child era is alive and well with its readaptation as the summer fashion for festival outfits. It doesn’t really matter whether the festival we’re attending is based in music, art, or a community foodie event as long as it allows us to sport these folky threads out under the sun. Here are 4 woodstock-inspired outfits that we can rock with a grown-up sense of style.

read more
JayKing | Partner | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

My Summer In Scotland and More Exciting Trips AheadMark Twain once said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was the summer I spent in San Francisco." I know exactly how he felt since I'm in Scotland this week and feel the same way. I can't imagine being this cold in July in the northern hemisphere. I've taken some time off to visit with family and friends, and see Scotland this week.

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | 2 weeks ago

Strobing Is The New Way To Light Up Our LookWhen I heard the word “strobing” used to describe a popular, new makeup look I feared it would entail a rave atmosphere of a loud, dark club with flashing lights. Thankfully, my projections were wrong except for the part about lighting. Strobing is a makeup technique that mimics the look of being under the bright sun or strong professional lights through the use of careful highlighting.

read more
AdamFreeman | Host | 2 weeks ago

The Monday Night Show Corn Shucking ChallengeLadies and gentlemen, please lend me your ears, ears of corn that is, for this hilarious Monday Night Show Challenge between myself and Curtis Stone! For this off-the-cob challenge, Curtis and I raced to see who could shuck more ears of corn in 30 seconds. I’ll tell ya, the man is a corn-shucking machine!

read more
ConnieCCarroll | Host | 2 weeks ago

Gemology 101: 6 of The Prettiest Semi-Precious StonesWe all lead busy lives and probably don’t think too much of the ground under our feet but some of our favorite jewelry accents could be right beneath us. Gemstones comes in a wide variety of colors and characteristics that sets each apart and keeps us mesmerized by their beauty. Learn about these six semi-precious stones that made the cut for our best jewelry designs this week.

read more
MaryKeegan | Expert | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

9 Products You Can Try Before You Buy With the New Beauty TestTubeAmazing news! I have a new favorite summer product! Introducing the NewBeauty TestTube powered by HSN! As most of you probably already know, NewBeauty Magazine is a leading authority in all things beauty. Whether it is makeup, hair, health or skincare, NewBeauty is your go-to magazine for beauty expertise. HSN has teamed up with NewBeauty editors and experts to curate a test tube featuring HSN and NewBeauty’s favorite summer products.

read more
LorenaGarcia | Partner | 2 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

Turn Day-Old Bread Into White Chocolate and Raspberry Bread PuddingIf you’ve ever wondered what to do with excess bread in your kitchen you have to try my White Chocolate and Raspberry Bread Pudding recipe! You can use any hard bread you have on hand but I recommend croissants for the richest flavor. Combined with a little bit of dark rum for a lightly caramelized flavor and fresh raspberries for a pop of sweetness there is a lot to love in this dessert.

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | 2 weeks ago

A Makeup Lesson For Gals With GlassesWith so many colorful and fun eyeglasses available today wearing them is hardly the fashion struggle that it used to be. Depending on our prescription and the style of our eye accessories, though, the way we apply our makeup does deserve an up-close examination. Sharpen up your look and read our tips for how to match your makeup with glasses to brighten your face and make your eyes stand out.

read more
TheList | Partner | 2 weeks ago

Style Ideas That Ban Boring From Your Work WardrobeWhen we’ve been working in the same business for a long time it can be easy to get a little too comfortable and slip into a semi-professional slump with our wardrobes. Just because our office cubicles are all cut from the same cloth doesn’t mean that our work outfits have to follow suit. Revamp your professional attire with new pieces that you’ll love enough that you look forward to Monday morning...well, almost!

read more
MaryKeegan | Expert | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

US and World Champion, Kristi Yamaguchi Talks About Her New Activewear line Tsu.yaAthlete, philanthropist, author, and mother, Kristi Yamaguchi is certainly an active woman on the go! Kristi wanted to create a brand that supports an active lifestyle in a stylish yet comfortable way. Tsu.ya, influenced by Kristi’s travels to fashion capitals around the world, offers modern designs, with super comfortable fabrics. Her brand strives to build confidence for the everyday active woman. Kristi is pictured...

read more
AndrewLessman | Partner | 2 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Ultimate Friendly Flora and/or Cranberry Today’s Specials Speaking of Cranberry…Is Fruit Juice Really Healthy?Tomorrow evening the 18th of July at 11 PM and midnight Eastern Time, I am back at HSN with two products that have never been offered together as a Today’s Special (Ultimate Friendly Flora and Cranberry Benefits). Both are among our most popular reorder products and Ultimate Friendly Flora was a Today’s Special once before, but tomorrow will be the debut of Cranberry as a Today’s Special. Of course, both products w..

read more
BILLGREEN2 | Host | 3 weeks ago

The Most Charming, Throwback Jewelry DesignsRemember those charms we used to collect and trade like currency in middle school? The teachers could probably hear us jingling and jangling from a mile away. Well the matching BFF pendants for our bracelets and the good luck charms that bedazzled our necklaces have grown up in style since then. Charm jewelry has gotten a serious upgrade and now these classic accessories can help us express our personalities again.

read more
StephDuchaine | Expert | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

Get With The System And Love The Benefits of Windows 10New advances in electronics always get me super excited, so when Microsoft launched their latest operating system, Windows 10, I knew I had to give you guys my run down!

read more
TheList | Partner | 3 weeks ago

The World Beyond Those Basic Black LeggingsWe’re about to say something that might be a little fashion sacrilegious: We’re tired of the basic, black legging. Don’t get us wrong, a classic never dies and it should be in the arsenal of any wardrobe but it’s also time to shake things up. It’s summer and we’re ready to relax, enliven our look and see what some other spandex has to offer. Here are 5 alternative styles of leggings to give our fashion sense some elasticity.

read more
AmyMorrison | Host | 3 weeks ago

7 Ways To Stretch The Time Between Dye JobsIt feels like we just left our stylist’s chair and yet low and behold, the roots have arrived. When our hair’s roots start to push through from our last color treatment it’s always a rude awakening and one that we normally realize at the most inopportune moment. Blame it on fast hair growth, blame it on our genes, or maybe we’re accidentally speeding things along? Learn some tricks to cover up roots until your next appointment and how to keep your color for longer!

read more
CurtisStone | Partner | 3 weeks ago 2 People have Smiled

Savor This Steamed Salmon with Asparagus and Tarragon RecipeSteamed salmon is one of my favorite dishes to serve because it's super easy to prepare while delivering a tremendous flavor. The secret to this salmon recipe is in the broth. When we steam our meal we’ll use a blend of white wine, vegetable stock, lemon and shallots to cook the salmon and transfer those delicious essences into the fish and asparagus too. Then later we’ll doctor up that broth a little more and create a wonderful sauce to top it off.

read more
KelseyNixon | Partner | 3 weeks ago

Watch This Recipe and See How Easy Shortcake Can Be To MakePreheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Using a food processor, pastry cutter, or your fingertips incorporate the chilled butter pieces into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add the buttermilk and stir just until moistened. On the prepared baking sheet, drop 1...

read more
ConnieCCarroll | Host | 3 weeks ago 1 Person Smiled

The Jade Jewels To Make Everyone Green With EnvyJade is one of the earliest known materials used for hand carvings and ornamental jewelry. In ancient cultures people wore Jade for wealth, protection, and to attract love. We can’t vouch for its metaphysical properties but we certainly can speak to its physical beauties. Instantly recognizable for its pearly green color to a yellow-green to a brilliant emerald tone, Jade makes for eye-catching jewelry designs. Add this exotic gemstone to your look for a touch of elegance and maybe good luck too!

read more
TheList | Partner | 4 weeks ago

Tips On Wearing Wide-Leg Pants The Right WayFew pants are as amazingly comfortable as wide-leg trousers. They feel like we’re wearing our favorite airy, pajama bottoms but with all of the style and sophistication we need for work or leisure. There’s just that one little problem where sometimes these pants can walk the line between billowy and ballooning. Keep your outfit grounded with these tips for how to style your wide-leg pants to ensure that the only thing that’s inflated will be your self-esteem with how good you look.

read more
VIEW MORE BLOGS

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...